Staff is full of sh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
    to staff: IF YOU LIVED A FEW HUNDRED MILES AWAY FROM A COUNTRY THAT WAS GETTING THE SHIT BOMBED OUT OF IT, YOU'D BE A LAGGY MOFO TOO!
    lol
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
      but be assured all complaints will be investigated further.
      It has been a week, and the conclusion of this investigation is?
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

cute cat

Comment

zues... stfu. you newb. I was on staff for just over 2 weeks for specific reasons. i had <zh> and its the fact that you can help others with those "mod powers". if you dont like the fact that you can get kicked off of a server that you alone play Voluntarily then you need to go find a new sport like pocket ping pong or somthing. and her name is Demonic, and she is a very understanding moderator. she helped me more then anyone else while i was a <zh>. oh and stalfos keep up the $$ macros. we all know you didnt really delete them

Love you MAMA!! no hard feelings
          SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

I sure wish your mama could suck up like you. If she did you wouldn't be around to post crap like that.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

/

Originally posted by Eeks
              This is hilarious. Maybe someone should dig up some old 2d threads.
              Eeks you idolt! (Joke!) Why are you like that. Act your age boy!
              NTC Owner

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                I sure wish your mama could suck up like you. If she did you wouldn't be around to post crap like that.
                Join the dark side.
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

pfft

spam i really don't understand why you don't want to accept the obvious, it was clearly an abuse. i don't care what the majority thinks even tho most people don't have difficulities to realize that i was abused.
                  first of all why is there a ploss limit?
                  is it staff's job to spectate each game and spec the people who do not cheat but lag because of their location to the server/bad connections ?
                  why can't the staff let me know that i can't stay in game because of a new rule added to the TWD after our game vs. light started? so i can put someone else in the game? do u think it is appropiate to apply a new rule which was added after a game was started?
                  Death makes angels of us all
                  & gives us wings
                  where we once had shoulders
                  smooth as raven's
                  claws

Comment

heh I was just giving my opinion.. which doesn't mean much anymore since I left staff... if you really care about this so much take it up with PUSHER or Mythrandir or someone who can actually do something about it instead of just complaining.

-Spam
                    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
                      if you really care about this so much take it up with PUSHER or Mythrandir or someone who can actually do something about it
                      Door's open Dan.. feel free to talk to me at anytime. Don't bother with the forum though, can get more accomplished speaking one on one.

-PUSH
                      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I'm an idolt.
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
                          heh I was just giving my opinion.. which doesn't mean much anymore since I left staff... if you really care about this so much take it up with PUSHER or Mythrandir or someone who can actually do something about it instead of just complaining.
                          What would be the point of taking it up with Pusher or some other staff member ?
                          this isnt the first time that i was abused. dark! and many other (ex)staff members abused on me as u know. beefwhore demoniac's abuse, postzegel *spec'd me when i was playing baseelim for instance. i've complained to staff and eventually nothing happened.
                          i do care about your opinion since u r an old friend and ex-staff.
                          i just wanted to show ppl how tw staff is doing its job. at least some players are now aware of what has happaned. no one in staff really cares if someone abuses or not, if they did, this forum thread would be more than enough for that. so dont gimme BS
                          Last edited by DanyalDenyo; 04-27-2003, 09:15 AM.
                          Death makes angels of us all
                          & gives us wings
                          where we once had shoulders
                          smooth as raven's
                          claws

Comment

I miss sdp

Comment

When Na$ does the same thing that Danyal is doing now, people dismiss him for complaining. It's the same situation here.

(I know, it's a VERY ironic comparison, but an apt one)

Comment

Damn right TK!
                                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                                .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                                zzz

Comment

Working...
                                X