Staff is full of sh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KJW
    To register any complaints about any Trench Wars staff member(s), e-mail your side of the story to Complaints@TrenchWars.org.
    So the complains posted on this forum will be ignored???

Originally posted by KJW
    You may or may not get a reply
    That's very, very reassuring.
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
      i don't think demonic abused her powers... staff is required to handle ?cheaters of laggers. It's a sucky job, but they can no longer ignore them in leagues. It calls for personal judgement... I've seen your lag and I've seen the lag of cheaters... to me they are pretty different, but you can't allways be sure. I don't think you lag bad enough to be specced, but rather just a pain in the butt and when people are losing they seem to focus on stuff like that.
      So why didn't 2d get the same treatment last year? Because he's high staff? Is there going be equal treatment for everyone in next TWL or not?
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

sorry kjw.. i think it's more effective to form a lynch mob before consulting staff. shit actually gets done with brute force occasionally
        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

And at the end of the day Light "we were only asleep cause TWD sucks but seeing as TWL is back we'll reform a month before" is getting the attention they love.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Maybe staff members haven't got this straight ... there are 2 ways to solve this:

1) axed the offender and save your own asses.

2) Try to protect the offender and make the entire vet society to look down upon staff as a whole.

I have to say staff members are nice people, but their stupidity is astonishing.

If the whiners are from some newbie squad, you might get away with doing nothing. But you know Cripples has been around for ages, they know how things should be .., AND THEY LIKE TO WHINE (even Talon knows it) ... it might be wise to 'consider the public opinion' once in a while?
            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

recount

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                Maybe staff members haven't got this straight ... there are 2 ways to solve this:

1) axed the offender and save your own asses.

2) Try to protect the offender and make the entire vet society to look down upon staff as a whole.

I have to say staff members are nice people, but their stupidity is astonishing.

If the whiners are from some newbie squad, you might get away with doing nothing. But you know Cripples has been around for ages, they know how things should be .., AND THEY LIKE TO WHINE (even Talon knows it) ... it might be wise to 'consider the public opinion' once in a while?
                neh, staff manages to fuck us over at least once a month. it's like priitk sets a quota, and the first person to fill it by fucking us over a certain amount of times, gets a prize. during TWL it's more like once every two weeks.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

who cares?

oh yeah all these people who posted. fuck me.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                    neh, staff manages to fuck us over at least once a month. it's like priitk sets a quota, and the first person to fill it by fucking us over a certain amount of times, gets a prize. during TWL it's more like once every two weeks.
                    I think it's a psychological thing. They look down upon us because of the squad name. Don't deny it either. You know you subconsciously think less of real life invalids!
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

heh

God, reading through all these posts makes me laugh. ok taking all the pile of rubbish thats been stated in order

1) I did the *spec command is correct, however i called the TWL op to check before i did anything, so, i think he knows what to do a little bit better then anyone else, danyals ping was fine, about 200ms i believe, but he had 7.5c2s AND 7.1 Weapons ploss, which is amazingly high, and made it virtually impossible

2) hmm...still thinking

anyways, next time you want to start all the rubbish, why dont you find out what happened first, it will certainly make you seem less stupid =/ I wouldnt spec danyal without permission from a smod first and like i said it also happened to be the twl op. And 3 staffers were involved during the entire process not just one, and i wasnt even playing for Light at the time, i was in spec

Anyways...thats about it

Demonic

Comment

You're from England. Is English your first language? If so, what the fuck?
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

WHOA! NEGATIVE KARMA COMING FROM THIS THREAD. Isn't it a bit harsh to say ALL staff abuse? I can safely say I've never ever abused. Mind you thats probably because I couldn't care less
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Have any of you seen that movie, Saving Mr. Ripley? Because I think you should see it, I hear it's real good.
                            1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                            1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                            THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                            1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

I think you've confused The Talented Mr. Ripley with Saving Private Ryan.

Comment

Aren't there a bunch of books in the "... Mr. Ripley" series? I think more than one of them has been made into a movie. I'm too lazy to check though.

Comment

Working...
                                X