Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree on that I am not as good as Sika and Domi are, but I doubt I've ever lagged as bad as I see Sika lag sometimes.
    But I guess I can't know for sure.
    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
    1: cundor> dude
    1: cundor> i already told my parents
    1: Desperate> LOL
    1: Cremation> HAHA
    1: bram> :)
    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cook
      Can somebody tell me whats going on here?

Yes actually, you see we, the Diso crew, has been sucking really badly lately in a league where we once owned, and now everyone is wondering why and what happened and how could things go so wrong, which, isn't really a big secret, it's just that we're bad, and lose our games. So, after hours of thinking behind closed doors, wp, mantra and me deicided to put in motion this plan, an attack on players that we lost to laced with lag controversy and cheaters accusations (of course this was chosen on purpuse due to our game vs -F- few years back where we lost, and our loss of crown last year to bunch of laggers after a 10-0 season) spearheaded by Fit of Rage (he's pretty new and everyone will flame him making him a perfect scapegoat). The idea is to eventually get whole squad involved in to this forum-riot, and then say that people are cheating to beat us cuz otherwise they wouldn't (even tho they would) and are generally pussies and fucking whining laming assholes that make our stay in TW totally terrible and that we wont take it anymore and that we will retire and dissolve midseason, thus saving our faces and leaving on a winning note, even if it is 1-4. So far, the plan is working just fine.
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• Except I won't leave and ruine your plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe
          you realize its just as hard to play with lag as it is an advantage?
          When you're a shark and you eat 15 bullets more than someone with 30 ms lag, I'd say it's a lot easier to do your job. Theres no disadvantage to lagging as jav or shark in base at all, really.
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Except if you have high but constant ping like Mootland Farmer, and always end up repelling 1/2 - 1 second too late and everyone but you on your team dies.
            sdg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stabwound
              Except if you have high but constant ping like Mootland Farmer, and always end up repelling 1/2 - 1 second too late and everyone but you on your team dies.

Moot more than makes up for this with his ability to lag charge and break crams or mine terrs. In reply to cig smoke, if you can't figure out how to exploit your lag, that's a personal issue, I know I sure as hell found ways to mess with people when I ran a 300ms on the finnish server.

Comment

• I know he does that, and that's the exact reason why he shouldn't be able to play leagues in shark. I was just responding to Izor who said there was no disadvantage in lagging in a shark. Jav, I can pretty much agree with. Lag javs, like Merce who sometimes play in go base (and he looks like he cheats) just rampage through everything and rocket/shoot and the bomb comes from 2 inches infront of his ship.
                sdg

Comment

• I have never broken a cram by myself. About killing terrs, I have killed them with lag mines and I have also killed them with using non laggy mines. This also goes for mining other players. Not every time lag is involved.

I believe it is unfair to have to buy a better conenction just to play in leagues. I already have a bad times for leagues anyway. If I am going to be specced for the rest of the leagues, then I suggest the TWL Ops look more closely at EVERY squad, and also spec whose lag is bad as well.
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

• Originally posted by Desperate
                    I agree on that I am not as good as Sika and Domi are, but I doubt I've ever lagged as bad as I see Sika lag sometimes.
                    But I guess I can't know for sure.
                    People were laughing at your lag in that TWL-J match versus Pallies in spec. You do lag terrible, and yes, you are not criticized as much because you're not as good as Sika or Domi. When you whine about lag cheating, its comical. Because that is a double standard.
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                      I have never broken a cram by myself. About killing terrs, I have killed them with lag mines and I have also killed them with using non laggy mines. This also goes for mining other players. Not every time lag is involved.

I believe it is unfair to have to buy a better conenction just to play in leagues. I already have a bad times for leagues anyway. If I am going to be specced for the rest of the leagues, then I suggest the TWL Ops look more closely at EVERY squad, and also spec whose lag is bad as well.
                      Hey, I had 56K also, I didn't whine that its UNFAIR that I couldn't play. If you have a shit connection, thats your fault. I now have DSL, and I'm able to play with no lag. If you really like this game, get a decent connection. Otherwise, nobody is interested in your 400 ping.
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

• p h 3 4 r

It doesn't even matter now, cuz we're schoolin' Mewt into jav.
                        Originally posted by Disliked
                        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch

Hannes: Well, hannes lives in the Finnish forest where it is cold all the time. He has to hunt reigndeer via a complex system of strategically placed ladders and pulleys. His computer is made of two paper clips, pieces of gum, and tin foil. If you live in a rural area, you know how hard it is to get a connection--Let alone the broadband he has. I guess, he really doesn't have any choice with what lag he has.
                          just had to iterate on this, i dont really care where in finland Hannes resides, our infastructure is good, and you can get above decent internet connections pretty much anywhere.

my little shitty summer cottage is in the middle of nowhere (literally over an hours drive to the nearest town) and ive got a steady 150ms over there.

now to drow, moot lives practically as far away from the server as you are gonna get, and from what ive heard nzl's ISPs arent all that great, so yes its utter bs that he should get discriminated against, sika and domi are a helluvalot closer to the server than he is, they have "better" connections than he does, yet they lag more. (but arent specced for it)

theres no need to preach here, i know im biased because its moot (just like you are for sika and domi), but atleast moot has a viable excuse for lagging like hell.
                          Displaced> I get pussy every day
                          Displaced> I'm rich
                          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                          Thors> prolly
                          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced
                            just had to iterate on this, i dont really care where in finland Hannes resides, our infastructure is good, and you can get above decent internet connections pretty much anywhere.

my little shitty summer cottage is in the middle of nowhere (literally over an hours drive to the nearest town) and ive got a steady 150ms over there.

now to drow, moot lives practically as far away from the server as you are gonna get, and from what ive heard nzl's ISPs arent all that great, so yes its utter bs that he should get discriminated against, sika and domi are a helluvalot closer to the server than he is, they have "better" connections than he does, yet they lag more. (but arent specced for it)

theres no need to preach here, i know im biased because its moot (just like you are for sika and domi), but atleast moot has a viable excuse for lagging like hell.
                            Viable excuse? Not really, he doesn't have a legit connection. The reason why he couldn't enter, was because his ping was too high. At least thats what I heard. The server isn't in Finland anymore, btw. So it's not like Sika and Domi are 10 minutes from the server.

Hey, did you see Connection lag in your TWL-D? Was that not bad? Why you not whining about that? Bottom line, people lag, but you don't have to be paranoid that its "cheating," when it's really not. Crven and Warp are the only Diso members that I've seen so far that are not crying over "lag cheating." Maybe some of you should follow their lead.

Comment

• He Lives

IN NEW ZEALAND

How is this "not viable"

jfkgjkjnl',lhjgckl.'
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• If we're going to complain about lag why not start with Hellzno! No one that lives in North America near the server should lag as much as he does. I asked him about it once and he said there's a problem with his cable box and I asked him "why not phone your internet company and ask them to come take a look at it" and he said nothing. If it's beyond your control that you lag then you should be allowed to play.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X