My Official Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers
    See if you've played this game long enough, you'd already of known that Mythril/Mega Newbie/Metalkid, all cheat. I find it funny that I've played vs them for years now, and they've all had this similar jump to them in wb, this kinda quick lag SNAP thing (yet to actually ban them for cheating, you cant use common sense.. no you've got to wait till he uses 10 ports and 15 bursts in a bd). You people think these guys are good? There are few good wbs left that dont cheat. If you think they dont cheat, I really think you should watch them wb, and you'll notice how well their "lag" seems to compliment their playing perfectly.. and anyone who has real lag knows that lag doesnt work that well in your favour. Start banning some more people, this is the tip of the iceberg here.
    I don't cheat. If I did, I would be a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirius
      Originally posted by Randedl

08-01-2003, 03:03 AM #7
      Randedl

sirius, that would all make sense if the rules were not completely black and white, did he or did he not double squad (being on more than one twl and/or twd squad at the same time).

seems like a strong yes to me.

and if he was the last choice to put in, you woulda been down 4vs5, and that is a huge difference, so don't say he did nothing in your defence (which isn't even a defence).

big words and circular arguments don't make you right. rules against double squading don't exist for the reason you said they does, it exists because double squading is illegal in trench wars.

personally i screen all my recruits before they enter melee, and i hope they are being honest, but then again, i know the people i recruit pretty well. . . maybe you should rethink your recruitment methods.
      As that was almost 3 years ago, I am afraid I don't remember the context, nor if it even applies.

Mythril cheated and should be banned. I do not think that his doing so ultimately effected my squad's qualification for TWLB. If Shinobi can get in after not playing for 2 weeks, I find it hard to believe Grapevine wouldn't have.

He did not cheat during a TWL game, and I have yet to see anything warranting the punishment we got.

And it goes to show, no matter how much you think know a person, how can you really trust them in a video game? But yea, must be my fault that Mythril cheated.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalKid
        I don't cheat. If I did, I would be a lot better.
        ^
        ^
        ^

That goes for all of grapevine, if we all cheated yall would have no chance in this league at all whatsoever.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
          ^
          ^
          ^

That goes for all of grapevine, if we all cheated yall would have no chance in this league at all whatsoever.
          k.

Comment

• Well...so much for the appeal.... With Shinobi in TWLB now...just hope a squad drops from TWLB and you guys are at the top in TWBD. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
              But yea, must be my fault that Mythril cheated.
              must be staffs fault Mythril cheated
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                ^
                ^
                ^

You guys have cheats or what?

Comment

• If i had used cheats to get flabby into TWL

would people still be saying let $flabby$ play anyway it was just the cap's fault.

i think not.

you cant allow squads to play in twl that have been proved to cheat it just devalues the competion.

Otherwise everyone would cheat (like in athletics - they all take supliments (drugs) you only hear about the ones that get caught)
                  Last edited by Doc Flabby; 04-18-2006, 09:22 AM.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• this thread has ceased to be entertaining.

The facts (such as they are)

-Mythril Cheated
                    -Mythril Banned for a year (I think)
                    -GV banned from TWLB
                    -No Rule stating what happens during qualification of a Team to TWL
                    -People complain GV should be kicked from all 3 (what would happen while the league is on)
                    -GV complain that they should be in all 3 (what would happen if the league was off)

In reality, there's no rule to cover this, and there should be. Did Mythril cheat during TWL? No. Did Mythril cheat during TWD? Yes. is it a bigger deal since it was during qualifying? Yes. Should people use the TWL rules as if this was mid season? No.

nethila kicked them out of a league, thats pretty harsh (and justly so) considering it was during qualifying. Give it a rest.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I think being banned from TWLB is a just repercussion. But at the same time, other squads are getting away with have not one, but as many as FOUR known cheaters, and having nothing happen to them... that's not quite as fair.
                      I guess if other squads had cheaters basing too they'd be banned, as basing's all that staff seems to care about.

Originally posted by tahkis
                      Mythril had SSC ban from cheating(?) and Rudy had given him banfree to TW.
                      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
                      GG.

Originally posted by Randedl
                      I ask you this: If staff is getting so tired of cheaters, where are the rest of them? If it was so obvious to all of you that Mythril was cheating all along, why did it not get brought up with staff? If it was, why was he not banned earlier? If staff can not figure out somebody is cheating, how is a person in my position supposed to?
                      Look how many known cheaters there are actively playing right now. Look at the example staff has set!

You cheat? You get banned
                      You evade after being banned? Well.... how about you stop playing for a month and then we'll lift your ban and allow you to play in leagues?
                      DEAL!

What a fucking joke. One squad in TW alone has 4 known cheaters, two of which have been banned for cheating previously? Great job staff!

All staff has shown us is that if you cheat, and are persistant in evading, you'll be unbanned soon enough.
                      Last edited by Volcs; 04-18-2006, 10:47 AM.
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• For all we know that could have been the first and only twbd mythril cheated in. GV could have gotten into TWLB with or without mythril, even cheating in that TWBD didn't make him that good because he wasn't that good of a terrier to begin with. Someone said it earlier, I believe Nickname...there is no rule for this sort of situation so this is where the argument comes into play. Someone also said that not banning GV from TWLB and/or other leagues would send the wrong message, but I disagree, because Mythril was already banned and that should be enough. Taking 8+ other people that had nothing to do with Mythril's cheating (I can't say for certain but I believe that everyone on GV has no clue what Mythril was doing, except for himself...If you were ever on GV you'd know that Rand doesn't tolerate cheating.)

You're punishing people for something they didn't know what was happening at the time. It's still pre-season and there is still time to fix this mistake. A fairer punishment would be to keep Mythril banned from TW, and ban Randedl from playing in TWLB. Not the entire squad for something they couldn't control.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
                          But do we want to play versus cheaters?
                          Aren't you banned in TW for cheating, or atleast supposed to be?
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                          3:Best> see it coming
                          3:Best> sad

Comment

• fyi its easier to catch cheaters in basing.

When grapevine accepted their TWL invitation. I would say they are in TWL from that moment on. Therefore should obey the TWL rules so should be disqualified from ALL leagues.

But if they were judged not to be in TWL when the cheating occured there TW-BD points should be reduced to 900 (as per TWD rules) which would mean they would not be selected for TWL as shiobi have more.

So either way they are screwed for TWLB gg.
                            Last edited by Doc Flabby; 04-18-2006, 11:16 AM.
                            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
                              For all we know that could have been the first and only twbd mythril cheated in. GV could have gotten into TWLB with or without mythril, even cheating in that TWBD didn't make him that good because he wasn't that good of a terrier to begin with.
                              If he's not a good terr in the first place then the argument is even stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
                                Aren't you banned in TW for cheating, or atleast supposed to be?
                                Bans are more of a guideline. And I am quite sure squads wouldn't mind having me, there is no catch for them, they can only gain.
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X