• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoop
    shut it fat ass
    stfu cheater
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Liquid Blue is a voice of reason in these dark and troubled times.

Grapevine has been treated leniently by Staff, in such that they were only banned from TWLB and have a chance to return if they remain at the top of the ladder. They should take advantage of that. Randedl, I don't know you, but there is only one way to return the integrity that your team lost at the hands of Mythril, and that is to requalify for TWLB and rejoin if/when a squad drops out. That will prove the "Mythril's cheating didnt affect our qualifying for TWLB" statements correct, and show to your critics that your squadron is one of integrity and does not need or condone cheating to be successful.
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

rob dougan and crazi <ER> jumped in joy when they heard the news of us being kicked out lb which was pretty funny.

all i got to say is that this message better follow thru with every other squad even the staffers with their own squad. if you deliever a harsh punishment on us then you might as well deliever harsh punishment on ur own squads when if it happens in the near future.

no more leniancy, you catch a cheater in ur squad axe him ban him and deal the punishment deserving of it.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage
          Ironically, he is dark and troubled!

Comment

It's true, he's real dreamy too.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

dont know if someone already said this, but the thing is that he cheated which helped get into twl.why allow a team that cheated to get in? who knows how longs hes been doing this..
              Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
              Mastersword> ROFL
              Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

And liquid blue, please shut the fuck up. Your words have no weight to them, you don't even play this game. Even if you did nobody would care about what you have to say.
                I've been a captain of a squad twice (one in this zone and one in SWR) and I've put in at least 400 hours into TW. Ontop of that, I don't have any beef with GV or care who wins in TWL, so I'm about as non-biased as you can get.

Would you still be singing the tune about no one caring if I was backing you or even backing GV? It's funny how much weight a person's words hold when they are disagreeing with you.

Originally posted by genocidal
                Ironically, he is dark and troubled!
                Originally posted by Jennyuss
                It's true, he's real dreamy too.
                Oh you guys :wub: :wub:
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I think the funniest thing is that everyone automatically assumes that because Mythril admitted to cheating in TWLB that he was probaly telling the truth about never cheating in a jd or dd? I find it far fetched that he would cheat in one league and not feel as he said "tempted" to cheat in another league. I call BS on that personally, im pretty sure he has cheated in a jd or a dd before. So like everyone says, Grapevine - your lucky that you just got banned from one league.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                    I think the funniest thing is that everyone automatically assumes that because Mythril admitted to cheating in TWLB that he was probaly telling the truth about never cheating in a jd or dd? I find it far fetched that he would cheat in one league and not feel as he said "tempted" to cheat in another league. I call BS on that personally, im pretty sure he has cheated in a jd or a dd before. So like everyone says, Grapevine - your lucky that you just got banned from one league.
                    its ok wark i know your angry we didnt get kicked out of twld since your squad will have a hard time making playoffs in our current bracket
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
                      its ok wark i know your angry we didnt get kicked out of twld since your squad will have a hard time making playoffs in our current bracket
                      Wow your replies are always so full of intelligence, stfu will you, your ignorant opinions don't really matter. And personally I don't care that you didn't get kicked out of TWL, grapevine won't do well now anyways.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wow your replies are always so full of intelligence, stfu will you, your ignorant opinions don't really matter. And personally I don't care that you didn't get kicked out of TWL, grapevine won't do well now anyways.
                        then quit trolling grapevine on boards and let it rest were out of lb and we dont want to here your negative remarks, idiot.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

1 year is bullshit...anyone caught using a cheat should be netbanned for life.

I say be harsher on the cheater and more lenient on the squad, its not like every single one of our squads don't have someone who could be cheating...you can't be expected to be able to judge character over the net.

and i guarantee that randedl was not aware that he was cheating and letting it go on...reputation should count for something. the type of cheating that involves multiple players and necessarily involves collusion from all captains, such as rostering fake player names and then letting people play under fake names to avoid a ban, or something along those lines...that deserves squad punishment, but not a single player, even if a cap, using a cheat.
                          Last edited by Escalate; 04-14-2006, 09:45 PM.
                          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Good point

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              If you know cheating is not allowed, then instead of jepoardizing your squad's chances you should have gotten together with your other squad mates and tell him to stop cheating, or gone to a staff member privately. Yeah you heard me, rat the fucker out.

Myth said he cheated in at least 3 games, are you going to try to say that no one else on your squad noticed something was amiss with him during those games, and probably others? Rather than get caught up in the situation you're in now, it would have looked a whole lot better to PM a staffer and say " hey, my squad captain Myth is cheating. Some of my mates and I tried to get him to stop, but he keeps doing it. I don't want us all to get into trouble for him doing stupid shit, can you please help us out?"
                              I had absolutely no knowledge anything of the sort was going on. The only time I have heard anything on the topic about my squad is regarding Mega Newbie's lag. Stop making things up for the sake of your argument.

If your squad practiced hard for TWL, and really wanted to do well, then you should have not taken any chances whatsoever. Even the slight feeling of someone cheating at one point or another should have made you say " alright guys, TWL is coming up soon, if anyone is using CE or anything, don't mess with it anymore. " Granted that should have been common sense but we see how far common sense gets some people.
                              If I had knowledge of anybody cheating on my squad, they would be kicked from the roster without a second thought. This occurred with Mythril as well as with past discovered double squadders. I repeat, I had no knowledge until i logged on and read a list of ?messages after the fact had happen. I have no reason to believe anybody else on my squad had such knowledge.

Myth cheating numerous times with you guys in squad games shows a complete lack of respect for your squad, for your squad's reputation (as you can see, others are starting to say more of you cheat) , and a lack of respect for the effort you guys had put into getting ready for TWL. He's a fucking captain, he should be the one telling people not to do stupid shit like that- but if he isn't and you know him or anyone else on your squad is doing something shady, then you need to nip that shit in the bud quickly.
                              Accordingly, he is no longer associated with my squad.

It's a shame that you guys worked hard and that a bunch of your squad mates have left, but this needs to be directed towards you captain, not anyone else. It's his fault for cheating, and anyone else's fault on your squad if they knew he's been cheating and didn't tell staff. I don't know you and I don't know whether or not other members of your squad have also been cheating, but as a captain, Myth should have known what was at stake each and every time he started up CE. Being a captain doesn't mean you only act like one, you only set an example during the game, or during the season that you're best in. In every single game he played, every single time he logged onto subspace he should have not been cheating. He's a fucking captain, it's his job to know how hard his mates are working and his job to know the amount of stupidity it is to cheat anytime when he's the head of a squad.
                              So through all that, you are saying that Mythril cheating was Mythril's own doing and he should be held responsible? Okay, he's perma-banned from Trench Wars and has been kicked from the squad he was on. Why punish people who's only fault was naivete? The guy has nothing to do with the squad anymore.

The rest will come soon if the public sees that harsh consequences await cheaters. People that cheat or have squad mates that cheat will see what happened to grapevine and put a halt to it. No matter how shitty a squad is, they don't want to get kicked out of any league because one of their members was cheating. That means even the lowest ranked/respected squads in TW will think twice now, along with the higher up squads. A person in your position is supposed through playing with him. If you see a squad mate eating bullets constantly, dropping mad ports or any other shit that is suspect, put two and two together. It shouldn't take long to recognize the difference between a person "lagging" and a person cheating.
                              Really? Staff seems to have a hard time doing it. They are positive that more cheating is occuring yet only one person has been caught thus far? Do you know something they don't in regards to detection?

In my opinion, regardless of consequences, one should not be thinking once about cheating. You should know that it is wrong. It is a communal responsibility amongst every member of, not only this game but, society as a whole to bring forth cheaters or murderers or rapists etc. But for those who didn't know, should they be punished? If my roommate is arrested for dealing drugs out of my apartment when I am not home and has done nothing to arouse my suspicions, should I be held accountable? No. But I sure will kick him in the nuts when he gets out of jail.

You seem to have some false sense of idealism that I cannot comprehend. I don't think that somebody on Spastic who is double squadding is going to stop doing so because Mythril's squad got banned from TWL when he was caught. Setting an example is fine, but this example does not justify the lesson trying to be preached. How does punishing a squad show instill any amount of fear in the average TW player. His squad won't be effected. He will be banned (Mythril was banned) and he will know that staff is getting better at figuring these things out (I think).

If you get banned for cheating, what do you care what happens to your squad? Sure Mythril might be mad that Grapevine isn't in TWLB, but at the end of the day, it has no effect on him. He can't enter the zone, he isn't even on the squad's roster. If you want to make an example of somebody, publicize their crimes and punish them publicly. Mythril hasn't tarnished Grapevine's reputation, but banning us from a league sure has. Accusing us of coercing with Mythril, of covering up that we knew, that sure has.

Are you seriously justifying punishing my squad because a guy we thought we could trust decided to cheat? What did we do wrong there? And don't even start with "I'm sure somebody somewhere knew something". Bring me any proof of that aside from throwing darts blindfolded and I will deal with the situation.

I have never sympathized with Mythril in this situation, nor have I sympathized with anybody else caught cheating. I do not deny that what he did was wrong nor that he should be punished. I do not, however, believe that I have done anything wrong, nor that my squad has done anything wrong.

What do I think would be fair as a universal rule? Ban the person and publicize the punishment and reasons. If they effected a squad's games, negate those (as occurs in TWL). I do not think that a squad should be punished for a person's actions, even if they are a 'captain'.

If it were another squad that was effected by such a situation, would I care as much? No. Grapevine is my squad, I care about it. I would obviously expect that person to be banned. I would expect that I would not have to play against them in the future. I would not expect to have anybody that that person was associated with punished. I have the right to appeal the decision rendered and I am doing so. If you want to preach about what a captain should be doing, start taking notes.
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

You guys are clearly better then gv, but staff has made it clear like 70 times CHEATING WILL GET U BANNED AND A CAPTAIN CHEATING WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM TWL, we all knew the rules, its myths faut.fc
                                1:abbot> i think i played well
                                1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                                1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                                7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                                7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                                7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                                oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                                oar> but its ok

Comment

Working...
                                X