No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Dice - Last season was a letdown due to the lack of depth. I didnt show in the playoffs and we were forced to compensate by placing spiders in shark and shuffling our lineup around. This season we have more depth than any other squad out there. We can probably field two competitive teams in twlb.
    Lineup: Cape(utsav), a2m, cig(dwopple), megaman89, cripple, paska, stayon, mess/mikes/koan

2. Pandora - These guys are douchebags and talk mad shit. That being said, they're good in this league. They care more than any other squad out there and will do anything possible to win this league. Too bad they're a step below dice. )

3. Mambo - Mambo is good. They have aaaalot of good sharks and thats what wins twlb games. Looking at their roster they dont have a standout terr but they have strong enough spiders to get them far.

4. -FINAL- - They'll always be a threat in any league as long as they have sika/domi. They still have everett who is a solid terr and windreaper whos the most famous shark to play this game.

5. Anti-Scrub - Brookus and company always put up a good fight in twlb. They seem inactive right now and dont have too many strong spiders but they have one of the best terrs in the game and he'll win them alot of games single handedly

6. Spastic - These guys are the darkhorse this season. If theres any squad out there who has the chance to be higher on the list its definately them. I see them getting as high as 3rd on this list. ph dosent suck anymore and stabs always been good. PL's gotta stop suiciding and they'll be elite.

7. BasingCrew - They have basing in their name

8. Syndicate - veterans

9. Virtuosus -

10. Disoblige - no wp = no win

11. Penetrate -

12. TeKs -
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I think 90% of voth's predictions are wrong fuksake voth ur suppose to do some research b4 u post.

Dont matter if kaw plays or not, cape still best terr in TW. Besides it not about the terr, its about the sharks.

Stabwound : u have no chance with or without u showing.

For the record Cripple is the best spider in TW atm. Expect most kills this season and an all-star appearance by my good friend.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
        I think 90% of voth's predictions are wrong fuksake voth ur suppose to do some research b4 u post.

Dont matter if kaw plays or not, cape still best terr in TW. Besides it not about the terr, its about the sharks.

Stabwound : u have no chance with or without u showing.

For the record Cripple is the best spider in TW atm. Expect most kills this season and an all-star appearance by my good friend.
        hahahahaha :cat:
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

seriously guys
          seriously
          what part of "teks will win it all" do you not get

seriously
          Originally posted by vubinspiran
          I hate X very hard.

Comment

Ur just being biased bc u and cripple dont seem to be on great terms thats all. Normaly id say my main man Meg89 is best spid in TW (he is #2 atm) but Crip been impressin me. As for Cape, there is simply a lack of terrs in TW atm. Someone like cape who plays once a week can still be a top terr. In my opinion he's still the best although i know some wont agree.

None of that even matters because we all know sharks win TWLB and we all know me/a2m are still the best combo.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
              Ur just being biased bc u and cripple dont seem to be on great terms thats all. Normaly id say my main man Meg89 is best spid in TW (he is #2 atm) but Crip been impressin me. As for Cape, there is simply a lack of terrs in TW atm. Someone like cape who plays once a week can still be a top terr. In my opinion he's still the best although i know some wont agree.

None of that even matters because we all know sharks win TWLB and we all know me/a2m are still the best combo.
              Brookus is miles ahead of Cape, and that is saying it from a completely impartial point of view, because personally I don't like either of them. However, brookus can singlehandedly change the game in terrier, the only reason Cape does very well is because he has a good team around him. But individually? Brookus is way better than Cape.

As for Cripple, there are many spiders who are better. He's very much a camper and plays for rec. I'd rather have a spider who protects his terr and helps his team before chasing sharks for easy kills any day.

edit: speaking of being biased, is saying two of your squadmates are the best in TW in their respective ship not being BIASED?
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Brookus is miles ahead of Cape, and that is saying it from a completely impartial point of view, because personally I don't like either of them. However, brookus can singlehandedly change the game in terrier, the only reason Cape does very well is because he has a good team around him. But individually? Brookus is way better than Cape.

As for Cripple, there are many spiders who are better. He's very much a camper and plays for rec. I'd rather have a spider who protects his terr and helps his team before chasing sharks for easy kills any day.

edit: speaking of being biased, is saying two of your squadmates are the best in TW in their respective ship not being BIASED?
                well I AM pretty good B)
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

i am best shark in the zone
                  LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
                    i am best shark in the zone
                    are u joking?
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

hes not joking
                      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Voth, there is a difference in being a camper and playing for mvp, cripple is not a camper, tho he does play for mvp half the times, but when you know you can mvp every single game vs any fuk outhere you are on the top of the top. I have a little experience in this and know a few tricks and right now either you like it or not he is the best, but in twl things might be different.

Just a small comment on the league even tho it is a little soon because people hop before twl's start and I dont know whos getting in or not.

Ash could get in, Rampage could be decent, Disoblige needs something drastic or they wont be near of what they did last season, Virtuosus not bad but not good, Teks is Teks, Ancients could be good, Thunder needs more recruiting and Penetrate could have a legit shot at the playoffs if they keep playing like this but they lack experience.

8. Syndicate- They are gonna play twlb with what they have, experience and 2 or 3 good players will win em games.

7. Anti-Scrub - Really inactive and some good players left, still brookus wins games with a help of a few good players and they will/could/should make the playoffs, depends.

6. BasingCrew - "Why does BasingCrew sucks?" is because you lack a real terr and your excessive spider camping will keep winning you games on cram but on the other hand losing you games when you have to attack and on the fr.

5. Mambo - Good sharks, good spiders, lack of a good terr will keep em of the semi finals.

4. -Final- - Every year that passes, final gets more inactive making it harder to do better, still im sure if things go well they should make the semis with Everett/Sika/Domi/Windreaper. Lack of "good" depth and activity.

3. Spastic - I think they will do pretty good this year if people dont leave like always before twl, a focused PL, Stab and ph showing to games, and Shayde carrying should get em in semis. Active and have depth.

2. Dice - Active, theres alot of players for each position, Cripple will do pretty good, but something weird will happen and Pandora is a little better.

1. Pandora - If they are smart they could win for sure, really active, great teamwork and depth. Good terr and pretty good shark pair, along with 6 or 7 great spiders.

sabes que sim sabes que nao, farcas psicadelicas.
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Im surprised none of you mentioned ancients, I think ancients is better than some of the squads you think will make twlb.

on the other hand i dont careeee
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

You've been waiting so long
                            I'm here to answer your calls
                            I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all!
                            I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you!

I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
                            They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true,
                            They know you're the one I wanna give it to.
                            I can see you want me too.
                            Now, it's me and you.

It's me and you, now
                            I've been waiting (waiting)
                            Think I wanna make that move, now
                            Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like ittt)
                            It's me and you, now
                            I've been waiting
                            Think I'm gonna make that move, now
                            Baby, tell me how you like it

I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready
                            I know what to do! If only you would let me!
                            As long as you're cool with it, I'll treat you right,
                            Here is where you wanna be!:wub:
                            carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko View Post
                              You've been waiting so long
                              I'm here to answer your calls
                              I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all!
                              I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you!

I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
                              They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true,
                              They know you're the one I wanna give it to.
                              I can see you want me too.
                              Now, it's me and you.

It's me and you, now
                              I've been waiting (waiting)
                              Think I wanna make that move, now
                              Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like ittt)
                              It's me and you, now
                              I've been waiting
                              Think I'm gonna make that move, now
                              Baby, tell me how you like it

I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready
                              I know what to do! If only you would let me!
                              As long as you're cool with it, I'll treat you right,
                              Here is where you wanna be!:wub:
                              spam much ekko?
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Just because brookus was good 3 years ago doesnt mean he's the best now. Cape was better then brookus 2 seasons ago when dice won and didnt play last season very much. Brookus has been declinging slowly and slowly each year because of his lack of activeness and practice in terr. The guys squad doesnt even play now, which means he dont play now. How could i put him on the top of the list? I hate ppl like you wh live in the past and think brookus is the best terr now because he ownd 3 seasons ago. Thats like me sayin utopia is a top 3 terr now simply bc he owned b4 brookus even played. Thats stupid. Besides, even if cape wasnt #1 terr, brookus certainly isnt atm.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X