TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    during my stay i remember several games where brookus single handedly turned the tide of the game. i think that's what makes a great terrier and it's sad to say that there aren't all that many around these days.
    o/
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

• ive noticed there have been a lack of competent sharks in tw...gotta say theres only 5 maybe 6 left and those are the ones who dont depend on lag to make themselves look good (PH WOW JESUS FUK D00D)...

1.a2m
      2.windreaper
      3.cig smoke (dat fuk)
      4.necromotic (if he dont act dumb and tk like a fukin douche hat)
      5.dwopple
      6.stabwound (if he practices and actually cares)

sure there are others like za gopher and jr5...but they arent active enough to even care about TWL...i put windreaper up there cuz jesus fuk he is amazing..he will be back...but yo fellow sharkians of TW...we gotta train the useless fuks who already know what their rep button is....to make competetion a lil bit sweeter $$
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• hey fellow elite terriers there's only a few of us left so lets train all those newbie terrs for more competition!!!

1. brookus
        2. warportal
        3. cape
        4. everett
        5. voth
        6. kawrae

imho these are the only good terrs in tw, note that i am on the list, i'm especially elite. sure there are others like mythandir but he's inactive and quit the game, so he doesnt care about twl
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• voth posts like that gotta be why you've never won a TWL ring
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
            What do u mean stats? Lol Brookus probably has better stats then both of them, but that dont mean he's the best terr. Im going by how far those terr's carried there teams, and performed in big games. Brookus was the best terr the season a-s won, and has been a great terr since. IM not saying he isnt a good terr, i just dont think he is the top terr in tw or was since the season they won.
            i actually agree with cig
            when you going to start a "whose the best in what ship" argument, you have to consider in recent activeness and such. brook is a great terr, but he doesnt play much anymore.. HI BROOK!!!! what you have to do now is to look at the terrs who actively plays on the twl squads. also you need to fact in lag and CE.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• 1. Brookus > Cape.

2. LOL @ Voth and Dwopple talking.

Voth you only list terrs you've seen with amazing teams, other then yourself which is just ego. Same with you and your shark list Dwopple.

Voth: Sumpson should play himself in games because he is definately a more capable baser then 95% of his squad.

Dwopple: Where is your TWL ring? The only thing worth mentioning you've ever done is joined Dice. If you are one of the 6 good sharks in Trench Wars (which you are not) why are you on a squad with 3 that you claim (well they are) better than you? Have fun warming Dices bench and if you do somehow manage to get in a twlb game please make it the one against Ancients (and not pre-season.) You aren't a very good shark.

3. What happened to panhandler?
              carpe diem

Comment

• this is soooooooo drama!!
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Days of our lives, baby
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                    this is soooooooo drama!!
                    Say ivan, it looks like I might be protecting your red ship again, better be nice!
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                      I know your first language isn't English, but really, when did I ever say you guys sucked? Look at your horrible display in your 'Why do you think BasingCrew Sucks?' thread. I was talking about how you, as a captain, a leader, and spokesperson, make BasingCrew look less desirable than it already is.

As I said in your created topic in the regular TW forum, I don't think anyone thinks your squad sucks. Hmm... would explain why I put you over MANY OF THE OTHER SQUADS, wouldn't it?

EDIT: But yah, if it makes any difference, I think many of us can agree on you sucking as a Captain.... this can be seen in your created thread as well.
                      Why does BasingCrew suck?
                      I don't think it sucks.

It was directed to those who think it sucks, just like the topic I set up about TW Staff.

I don't think it was a horrible display by me, I do think I could have better not set up the topic because of people thinking it was a question for them while it was not.

I don't think I would have been able to hold BasingCrew together this long if I was a sucking captain, thanks tho.
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumpson View Post

I don't think I would have been able to hold BasingCrew together this long if I was a sucking captain, thanks tho.
                        Right, because every other squad that has been around as long as you are run by tactical geniuses. :rolleyeso

Comment

• Sumpson :bigups:
                          GJ buddy. I think you've done a great job!

Comment

• ill make sure dwopple plays vs you and your squad ekko, dont worry = )

but if you lose I want something, like you dissolve, cant have a better deal than this, unless you dont want it..
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              by the way cig smoke, coming on the forums and acting like an idiot does nothing except put a target on your squads' back.

i hope you realize you can lose, and theres many squads who can beat you. people like a2m and megaman89 know they're good but they're a) somewhat respectful to others and b) not morons, so they're cool in my book. you, however, talk straight out of your ass.

i just thought you should know that acting the way you do makes squads like pandora just THAT much more motivated to shut you the fuck up.
                              LOL? A target on our back? Are u an idiot? We've had a target on our back since dice was made. Ppl have always rooted against us and field there best teams vs us. Which is what i want. I dont want some half ass league. I want every squad to try there best vs us so its actualy fun. Besides, do u realize in 2 TWLB seasons with a "Target" on our back we've lost a total of 2 games. So i dont think having that HUGE TARGET will really hurt us voth. Get real.

Pjot: Dice has necro to jav, we mite jav him in a few games The only problem w/ javing vs top squads is losing that extra spider is such a loss in FR fights.

Ekko: How can u talk to dwopple? Dwopple has made it to a TWLB finals game. How many have u and ur shitsquads made it to? He mite be behind me/a2m but he will see playing time. He knows his roll is backup shark on Dice, but he could start for pretty much any other squad in TWLB, and the only reason you'll start more games this season then dwopple is because ur on a shitty basing squad who will start you and dwopple isnt.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Stayon: no?

Cig: I believe I have the ability to "talk to" whoever I want, I also have the ability to choose not to talk to you.

Playing spaceships with my shitty basing squad, later.
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X