TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
    I'm Dutch.... but I sure hope to see some javelins or warbirds being played, even in the better matches... not just when you play teks or some other weaker squad...
    But like in matches like Dice vs Pandora... not that that'll happen cause neither of those squads has any player rockin a special ship, but technically speaking...
    agreed, we should have 4 spider limit
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
      I'm Dutch.... but I sure hope to see some javelins or warbirds being played, even in the better matches... not just when you play teks or some other weaker squad...
      But like in matches like Dice vs Pandora... not that that'll happen cause neither of those squads has any player rockin a special ship, but technically speaking...
      you're finnish if i say you're finnish
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        BasingCrew, however embarassing their captain is for them, are a step ahead of the lower-tier squads. They'll show some great matches against squads like Penetrate, Virtuosus and Disoblige, and always have had the ability to pull an upset.
        That's not very nice, try to be mature yourself. Don't put so much dignity in the word "sucks".

I'm not sure what to think of this season, should BasingCrew prove you all wrong again, or will it not matter again?
        Only the loyal count.

Comment

do people seriously think virtuosus would place up higher than us?

oh shit I spoiled our master plan! SORRY brammel!

EDIT: also, why the fuck aren't the avatars visible here?
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
            Don't put so much dignity in the word "sucks".
            I know your first language isn't English, but really, when did I ever say you guys sucked? Look at your horrible display in your 'Why do you think BasingCrew Sucks?' thread. I was talking about how you, as a captain, a leader, and spokesperson, make BasingCrew look less desirable than it already is.

As I said in your created topic in the regular TW forum, I don't think anyone thinks your squad sucks. Hmm... would explain why I put you over MANY OF THE OTHER SQUADS, wouldn't it?

EDIT: But yah, if it makes any difference, I think many of us can agree on you sucking as a Captain.... this can be seen in your created thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              I know your first language isn't English, but really, when did I ever say you guys sucked? Look at your horrible display in your 'Why do you think BasingCrew Sucks?' thread. I was talking about how you, as a captain, a leader, and spokesperson, make BasingCrew look less desirable than it already is.

As I said in your created topic in the regular TW forum, I don't think anyone thinks your squad sucks. Hmm... would explain why I put you over MANY OF THE OTHER SQUADS, wouldn't it?

EDIT: But yah, if it makes any difference, I think many of us can agree on you sucking as a Captain.... this can be seen in your created thread as well.
              well what else? it's basingcrew with the word basing on it... feels noobish already and jesus christ esl sump thx - toasty
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

i think it's because bc's captain will play himself over more capable players
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  nah, it does. brookus is the best terr around still. his squad is a bit inactive but so what? cape playing once every week doesn't compare to brookus playing once every month. you're just angry he called you fat, cig. as for my preds

What the fuk are u talking about? LIke i care if he calls me fat. He dont know me and neve rwill. STop being an idiot about things. Cape was a better terr 2 seasons ago when dice won then brookus was that season. And brookus wasnt the best terr last season even. I would put everest and possibly Kawrae both ahead of brookus after last season. YOur living in the past.
                  As for cape playing once a week, yes that does help, because when he comes on (more then 1 a week) we usualy BD multiple times letting him practice, as for brookus, when was the last time he terr'd in a real competative game? Probably last TWL. The guy hasnt been the BEST terr for 2+ seasons now get over it.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jeenyuss doesn't have much of a past to be living in, so your point is fairly moot (hi mootland farmer! i see you browsing this thread). I do however think you are living in the stats Ciggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      Brookus is miles ahead of Cape, and that is saying it from a completely impartial point of view, because personally I don't like either of them. However, brookus can singlehandedly change the game in terrier, the only reason Cape does very well is because he has a good team around him. But individually? Brookus is way better than Cape.

As for Cripple, there are many spiders who are better. He's very much a camper and plays for rec. I'd rather have a spider who protects his terr and helps his team before chasing sharks for easy kills any day.

edit: speaking of being biased, is saying two of your squadmates are the best in TW in their respective ship not being BIASED?
                      Camp, I fucking camp? are you a stupid fuck? I play smart i dont waste all my energy shooting 6 bullets at a shark like the other retards in this game does, just because I use sharks LIKE A NORMAL AND SMART SPIDER is suppose to do and pull a rec that LOOKS like camping makes me a camper? please voth watch me in a bd instead of acting like a bigboy and maybe you'd understand that, sutpid fuck
                      and i dont think shooting sharks the whole game would equal to the 120+ kills ive been getting the past month, stupid FUK
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• What do u mean stats? Lol Brookus probably has better stats then both of them, but that dont mean he's the best terr. Im going by how far those terr's carried there teams, and performed in big games. Brookus was the best terr the season a-s won, and has been a great terr since. IM not saying he isnt a good terr, i just dont think he is the top terr in tw or was since the season they won.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• So with your reasoning... any terr that wins with his team that season is the best terr until the next... Oh I see.

GA your turn is next on Cig's big list of stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                            What do u mean stats? Lol Brookus probably has better stats then both of them, but that dont mean he's the best terr. Im going by how far those terr's carried there teams, and performed in big games. Brookus was the best terr the season a-s won, and has been a great terr since. IM not saying he isnt a good terr, i just dont think he is the top terr in tw or was since the season they won.
                            this'll be my third twl this go-around so paul's right, i don't have much of a past to live in. i was (barely) around for a-s' lb victory and i certainly wasn't paying attention to leagues. i managed to watch an lj game once though. the season before that when dice won? brookus was the best terr around. last season? maybe not the best, i mean wp was hot last season, but most definately up there and much better than kaw (caw) and ev (sorry pal).

don't even start talking about "cape carrying his team". that's bullshit that you, i, and EVERYONE else knows. dice has had deadly spiders for the past two seasons and fuckin amazin sharks. cape's not bad, that's not what i'm saying. sure he's good, but he's far from the best. far from it. you guys are mainly a winning squad because of your spiders and sharks, not your terr. a-s on the other hand? during my stay i remember several games where brookus single handedly turned the tide of the game. i think that's what makes a great terrier and it's sad to say that there aren't all that many around these days.

i'm fairly certain this argument about terrs has been stressed plenty times before so let's put an end to it and get on with the predictions.
                            Last edited by Jeenyuss; 01-18-2007, 10:50 PM. Reason: cig didn't read the part i bolded.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• if brookus was on dice you would not start cape in terr over him

or maybe you would, because you'd have to be a fool, and well...
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I didnt say only wins paul, i also said performs in big games. There are times when it seems brookus gets frustrated and simply loses his cool, much like P_L.

Jeeny: IM guessing u didntw awtch the all-star game then? I Could be wrong, but i believe cape also beat brookus in that all-star game which is the top 16 players vs each other. Has nothing to do with dice.

As for last season, it wsa brookus' worst since he started terring. He clearly wasnt the best terr last season, yes id place WP ahead of him last season also, and id still stick Kaw in front of him because Syndicate's team wasnt all that GREAT either, and Everette was definatly the top terr last season. W/o him -f- definatly wouldnt of won LB.

And you keep talking about "Carrying" teams. Where do u see brookus carrying his team? The guy has almost always had 2 very good sharks to back him up just like cape has, and a-s has been a very good squad since the year they won it, so i dont get where u say he's carrying a team? Its not like he's terring for shinobi last season and winning games. He's on a contender each season.

Edit: And no voth we probably woudlnt start Brookus over cape. Cape's style is totatly opposite of brookus' and thats what makes cape better.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X