TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    Right, because every other squad that has been around as long as you are run by tactical geniuses. :rolleyeso
    ekko mentioned something and i'd been wondering the same thing lately. where's panhandler?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
      Say ivan, it looks like I might be protecting your red ship again, better be nice!
      hahaha now i know who u r rednaz ^_^
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
        Why does BasingCrew suck?
        I don't think it sucks.
        it doesnt suck, it just sucks more

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
        It was directed to those who think it sucks, just like the topic I set up about TW Staff.
        oh dear god not again, stupid threads no more

I don't think it was a horrible display by me, I do think I could have better not set up the topic because of people thinking it was a question for them while it was not.
        again that's according to your perspective

I don't think I would have been able to hold BasingCrew together this long if I was a sucking captain, thanks tho.
        but u do suck, stop taking this game so seriously
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          I agree, but
          cripple = eke?

or where is eke?
          cripple = ef

and btw voth, i'll leave it.
          (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
          (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
          2:Everett> good

Comment

• Originally posted by Ekko View Post
            Voth you only list terrs you've seen with amazing teams, other then yourself which is just ego. Same with you and your shark list Dwopple.
            Apparently you didn't pick up on my sarcasm.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              5. Anti-Scrub - Always a force in TWLB, A-S packs arguably the best terrier to play, some top notch sharking, and spiders that play with the best of them. I might have them too low, or too high... who knows? A-S always sneaks up on everyone in TWL and comes out with great victories.

Lineup: brookus, za gophar, jr5, Solace, Sprained, Holydude, Aquatiq, Suzie-Q (this could change if they get some of their old players back and active, like Spybreak!)

Players to watch out for: brookus, za gophar, Holydude
              ill never be allowed near a twl :[
              Reinstate Sarien
              ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

• I really wanted you to accept my deal ekko! no wonder you dont accept = (
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

• i like how ekko didnt refer to the massive piece of poo he just got smashed in his face, useless pos...dont act like you didnt suck my dick to stay on RB...beggin me to shark all the time... DG Edit: Racism warning
                  Last edited by DangerGirl; 01-20-2007, 12:23 PM.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• LOL? Ekko was on RB? Fuksake u think if a guy played that long in 1 ship he'd be on a better squad by now.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Ah twl, where all the trauma and ego's begin to come out this is exciting.
                      If this is a 12 squad season I expect squads to be able to win any given sunday.

To settle this issue, lets swap all the terrs so they play on different squads. Cape on A-S, Brookus on Dice, Everett on Diso and Warportal on -F-.

Okay, on a more serious note, I think there are many capable sharks in twl that i think every squad has, but if you want to talk about good sharks, you'd have to look at sharks who can carry their team, and the squad would pretty much lose if he/she wasn't there. There are just so many capable shark/shark pairs out there that it can be very interchangeable, so i don't think its safe to say that there are a lack of "competent sharks" out there, because I personally think players like jeenyuss, vatican assassin, fizzy, (and a fucking whole lot more) are competent and can shark with the best of squads.

and lastly, for whoever said i'm not playing this season, I'll be back.

Comment

• Oh yeah?
                        Well, well, well, my fucking dick is bigger than the ones you guys have...and and and...my father can beat up your father...oh wait, no he can't cause he is dead...but but but
                        well fuck you all, I am taking my ship and going home

LOL

Comment

• Why does every person on Dice appear to have Down Syndrome?
                          sdg

Comment

• Stayon: I am not owner/captain of Ancients I don't have any authority to accept any such deal. If I did I would not as I am not a turd.

Dwopple: I never begged you to stay on RB because when you wanted to leave you just left you did not discuss it with the squad first. I don't really remember much from back then but I admit I did want you on RB to shark for us.. but only in twd because you knew how to rep and were active. I never thought you were good enough for twlb, sorry. Maybe you've improved in the last 4-5 monthes when I didn't play and if you have, good for you.

I did not refer to the "massive piece of poo" smashed on my face because I was directing my comments at you not your Dice posse which jumped in to your defense. I see no need to discuss anything with anyone else.. also arguing with Cig Smoke is like playing ping pong with a brick wall, I choose not to play.
                            carpe diem

Comment

• gotta admit i sucked til synd...had to have nec and fbz teach me..all good tho
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                1. brookus
                                2. warportal
                                3. cape
                                4. everett
                                5. voth
                                6. kawrae
                                LOL VOTH! rofl I am better than you and by your predictions, you dont have more than 2 brain cells. So please... shush

ok im jking I suck
                                Last edited by KiAN; 01-19-2007, 11:06 PM.
                                1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                                1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                                1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                                1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                                1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                                1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                                1:exquisite> ya
                                1:Ease> try skipping school
                                1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                                1:Kian> LOL EASE
                                1:Collusion> LOOL
                                1:exquisite> LOL

Comment