Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
    Cripple is the best spider in TW atm.
    I QUIT LIFe
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
      Just because brookus was good 3 years ago doesnt mean he's the best now.
      nah, it does. brookus is the best terr around still. his squad is a bit inactive but so what? cape playing once every week doesn't compare to brookus playing once every month. you're just angry he called you fat, cig. as for my preds

1. Dice- great sharks and good spiders, what more does a squad need? a2m is probably one of (if not the) best sharks out there. mega, cripple (even though he shows off his testosterone on the internet, he is still good), stayon are all spectacular spiders. i seriously hope koan doesn't stay there for twl.

2. Pandora- i'm not pulling any punches here, guys. i mean seriously, everyone's predictions are either going to have pandora in number one and dice number two or just flippin the two around. these guys' spiders are very good, very good. the only reason i rank dice higher is because most of the time dice's spiders can match up with these guys and dice's sharks are better. i'm not saying max b (20 bucks on him blowing up the sears tower, going 500-0 and discovering some dinosaur bones this season. fuckin' cheater) and vats can't hold their own, they're good guys. best thing about pandora since last season? more depth at terr. now they have tim, mikkiz, and sy and unknown (ga). i don't think any of these guys are particularly drop dead amazing, but tim and mikkiz can definately hold their own in terr.

3. Spastic- despite PL's best efforts to die all the time, his squad will definately hold their own this season. p h and stabwound are both deadly sharks,you may as well call them javelins without the bounce. flibb and shayde are gonna fuck some bitches up this twl, no question about it. not to mention they've got neth, solidify and a crew of other decent spiders. watch out, these guys aren't the same as last season.

4. -FINAL-- i really wish i could rate these guys lower on the ladder for two reasons. 1) they haven't bded since the reset yet they'll still do amazing when twl comes around, you fucks. 2) they lost one of their best spiders (cumu) yet they'll still do amazing when twl comes around, you fucks. blah blah blah sika blah blah blah domi blah blah blah. same thing as every other season. ev should be one of the better terriers this season. i hope to see the finnish magician harry pjotter in javelin a couple matches bustin a cram.

5. Mambo- so many sharks. it's like you're fuckin dick-deep in sharks. remu n a couple other mambonians will rip shit up. the one weak point i see is terrier. i really hope nycle isn't their terrier, could get ugly.

6. Ancients- don't worry guys, i see ya. very deadly spider lineup. spikey, ekko, exe, lifter (maito), etc. kings or zizu in terr should be fairly good. i mean zizu's active but not near as good as kings was in his prime. that french fuck's gotta wake up. the only problem i see is a solid second shark. gotta fix that ancs.

7. BasingCrew- campy spids, but hey, it works for 'em sometimes. they've got solid sharks in herik, syni, and even nl>trigger (could be a good rookie season though i doubt sump'll let him play with syni n herik there). good spider lineup too with leitz, db, trouper, sump, nostromo (probably one of the best rookie spiders this season). their terri... wait a second... what terrier? i hope you don't expect zizzo or sumpson to terr. oh well, their spiders should carry them through a game or two.

8. Anti-Scrub- cmon guys, wake up. shake off the inactivity and get back in the swing of things. you guys have the sharks (eph, za) to do it. do i even need to mention the terr? no, i'll save us some time, you guys can just refer to the top of my post. sol and sprained you guys got this shit on lockdown. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WAKE UP.

9. Thunder- all you guys need to do is get a good line on and bd like ... someone... on speed. even though it's unlikely that ajax will be making it to every match sunday fludd is a decent terr. throw paulo with someone knows what a rep is (i don't know if ug qualifies for that) and you should be good to go for sharks. and shit, you guys have a good spider lineup, fit, ease, terminator. just get some games in and try winnin one every now n then. thanks.

10. Syndicate- fuck that shit. not everyone can be -final- in the activity sense. and you dicks can't ride on stealing from basing squads this season (i hope). fbz in shark is not enough.

11. Disoblige- THESE GUYS SUCK. GO BACK TO EURO-DISNEY YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS.diso 11-0 season

12. TeKs- these guys could go up a couple more spots. who knows? cryptic is a good terr. and they've got joe_ in shark. it's really too bad humidity had to leave for pandora because he did a lot for teks in the green ship. i haven't given up hope yet though, go teks.

squads who could very well make it: virtuosus, rampage, brainwave

as for penetrate, who are we kidding? with that awful squad name i'm sure those morons will dissolve right away. if they don't? expect an 0-11 season out of them. useless twats stealing points from gianttiger.
      Last edited by Jeenyuss; 01-16-2007, 09:42 PM.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

so far Jeenyuss' predictions seems to be the most logical one

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

lol

voth ur a fucking dork
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

1. Pandora - These guys got the best fuckin spids I've ever seen. Sharking for them for the time I was with them was a piece of cake, they make it so easy. Vati and max b will be able to hold their own and tim is a good enough terr to help lead them to winning the cup.

2. Dice - It'll be a close one in the finals, but Dice will come in second. Dice has the better sharks, but Pandora has the better spids and better teamwork within the spids. Cape hasn't been active enough to be in shape for TWLB.

3. -FINAL-- -F- will be a force, but the whole not playing twd until a week before TWL starts can't work forever. Everett will be great in terr and they will be solid. They lack some depth though, which will hurt them in the long run.

4. Anti-Scrub - The scrubs will get active and ready for TWLB just in time. They have the best terr in brookus who will be the reason they win some games. za gophar is a great shark and with Sprained/Solace/Suh in spid they can be a pretty good force this season.

5. Spastic - Spastic will be solid this year. With Stab/ph combo in shark the opposing teams sharks will have to be perfection and the spids will have to make sure to keep shots on them. P_L will be good as always and as long as he doesn't suicide too much they'll keep winning games. Shayde will be a big addition along with neth.

6. Mambo - Like Jeenyuss said, these guys got TONS of shark depth which will be great for them. Good spid in Remu will also help them win games. Only downside is the lack of a terr.

7. Syndicate - These guys will be okay this season, but they lost a few players in the off season which will hurt their depth, causing them to fall in the middle of the pack.

8. Penetrate - This was a real suprise to be when Penetrate started doing really well. Jeenyuss and Royst have done a really good job running this squad and they will do good or even better. I can see these guys pulling some upsets and making the playoffs, even the finals. Kian has been a uprising terrier and has been getting really good. Jeen and Veloce will be solid in shark, and they also have Falk and Ignominy for backups. Corruptor/Lunch3/Tsumetai/Pavement and some others will be very good in spider. Watch out for these guys, or they'll already be fist deep up your ass.

9. Anicents - Good spider line and a couple of decent terrs. The lack of shark depth will hurt them overall.

10. BasingCrew - This won't be your year BC. Lack of activeness and depth in their roster will hurt them. Their cram will be solid, but breaking and flagroom will be weak. Lack of a true terr will also hurt them.

11. TeKs - The end of the one or no win seasons. Dah_veed has gotten pretty good in terr, and with the new pickup in Cryptic Wings will help in their depth for terrs. Dads and Doc Savage will be solid in shark. The lack of spider skill will hurt them though, with Gz, Sir Chrono, and Surpassed being their only good/decent ones.

12. Disoblige - If warportal shows up, they can probably be higher. Good spids and sharks will help them win games.

Squads that could make it - Rampage, Thunder, Virtuosus
            Last edited by Joe_; 01-17-2007, 12:35 PM.
            Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              nah, it does. brookus is the best terr around still. his squad is a bit inactive but so what? cape playing once every week doesn't compare to brookus playing once every month. you're just angry he called you fat, cig. as for my preds

1. Dice- great sharks and good spiders, what more does a squad need? a2m is probably one of (if not the) best sharks out there. mega, cripple (even though he shows off his testosterone on the internet, he is still good), stayon are all spectacular spiders. i seriously hope koan doesn't stay there for twl.

2. Pandora- i'm not pulling any punches here, guys. i mean seriously, everyone's predictions are either going to have pandora in number one and dice number two or just flippin the two around. these guys' spiders are very good, very good. the only reason i rank dice higher is because most of the time dice's spiders can match up with these guys and dice's sharks are better. i'm not saying max b (20 bucks on him blowing up the sears tower, going 500-0 and discovering some dinosaur bones this season. fuckin' cheater) and vats can't hold their own, they're good guys. best thing about pandora since last season? more depth at terr. now they have tim, mikkiz, and sy and unknown (ga). i don't think any of these guys are particularly drop dead amazing, but tim and mikkiz can definately hold their own in terr.

3. Spastic- despite PL's best efforts to die all the time, his squad will definately hold their own this season. p h and stabwound are both deadly sharks,you may as well call them javelins without the bounce. flibb and shayde are gonna fuck some bitches up this twl, no question about it. not to mention they've got neth, solidify and a crew of other decent spiders. watch out, these guys aren't the same as last season.

4. -FINAL-- i really wish i could rate these guys lower on the ladder for two reasons. 1) they haven't bded since the reset yet they'll still do amazing when twl comes around, you fucks. 2) they lost one of their best spiders (cumu) yet they'll still do amazing when twl comes around, you fucks. blah blah blah sika blah blah blah domi blah blah blah. same thing as every other season. ev should be one of the better terriers this season. i hope to see the finnish magician harry pjotter in javelin a couple matches bustin a cram.

5. Mambo- so many sharks. it's like you're fuckin dick-deep in sharks. remu n a couple other mambonians will rip shit up. the one weak point i see is terrier. i really hope nycle isn't their terrier, could get ugly.

6. Ancients- don't worry guys, i see ya. very deadly spider lineup. spikey, ekko, exe, lifter (maito), etc. kings or zizu in terr should be fairly good. i mean zizu's active but not near as good as kings was in his prime. that french fuck's gotta wake up. the only problem i see is a solid second shark. gotta fix that ancs.

7. BasingCrew- campy spids, but hey, it works for 'em sometimes. they've got solid sharks in herik, syni, and even nl>trigger (could be a good rookie season though i doubt sump'll let him play with syni n herik there). good spider lineup too with leitz, db, trouper, sump, nostromo (probably one of the best rookie spiders this season). their terri... wait a second... what terrier? i hope you don't expect zizzo or sumpson to terr. oh well, their spiders should carry them through a game or two.

8. Anti-Scrub- cmon guys, wake up. shake off the inactivity and get back in the swing of things. you guys have the sharks (eph, za) to do it. do i even need to mention the terr? no, i'll save us some time, you guys can just refer to the top of my post. sol and sprained you guys got this shit on lockdown. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WAKE UP.

9. Thunder- all you guys need to do is get a good line on and bd like ... someone... on speed. even though it's unlikely that ajax will be making it to every match sunday fludd is a decent terr. throw paulo with someone knows what a rep is (i don't know if ug qualifies for that) and you should be good to go for sharks. and shit, you guys have a good spider lineup, fit, ease, terminator. just get some games in and try winnin one every now n then. thanks.

10. Syndicate- fuck that shit. not everyone can be -final- in the activity sense. and you dicks can't ride on stealing from basing squads this season (i hope). fbz in shark is not enough.

11. Disoblige- THESE GUYS SUCK. GO BACK TO EURO-DISNEY YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS.diso 11-0 season

12. TeKs- these guys could go up a couple more spots. who knows? cryptic is a good terr. and they've got joe_ in shark. it's really too bad humidity had to leave for pandora because he did a lot for teks in the green ship. i haven't given up hope yet though, go teks.

squads who could very well make it: virtuosus, rampage, brainwave

as for penetrate, who are we kidding? with that awful squad name i'm sure those morons will dissolve right away. if they don't? expect an 0-11 season out of them. useless twats stealing points from gianttiger.
              nice predictions, but plade could very well make it too? :O better than brainwave.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

God, i was missing twl hottalk!
                Anyway, im gonna jav this twl so we wont feel any missing in terr position B)

Comment

If A-S can show 8 to a game, we will either go 12-0 or 0-12 thanks to our new all-out suicide style.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus View Post
                    If A-S can show 8 to a game, we will either go 12-0 or 0-12 thanks to our new all-out suicide style.

llater,
                    Tony
                    And do not forget our strategy of breaking the cram by enticing fat boys away from the base entrance with burgers and fries.

Comment

I only play a fat person in space

Comment

agreed, god damn newb squad, who the hell are they in top 5 in bd feeding off newbs, gosh
                        1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                        1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                        1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                        1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                        1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                        1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                        1:exquisite> ya
                        1:Ease> try skipping school
                        1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                        1:Kian> LOL EASE
                        1:Collusion> LOOL
                        1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                          nice predictions, but plade could very well make it too? :O better than brainwave.

Comment

i hope to see the finnish magician harry pjotter in javelin a couple matches bustin a cram.
                            I'm Dutch.... but I sure hope to see some javelins or warbirds being played, even in the better matches... not just when you play teks or some other weaker squad...
                            But like in matches like Dice vs Pandora... not that that'll happen cause neither of those squads has any player rockin a special ship, but technically speaking...
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

ill make sure we win it this year... i recruited backups to replace the backups so the same shit doesnt happen like last season
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

by the way cig smoke, coming on the forums and acting like an idiot does nothing except put a target on your squads' back.

i hope you realize you can lose, and theres many squads who can beat you. people like a2m and megaman89 know they're good but they're a) somewhat respectful to others and b) not morons, so they're cool in my book. you, however, talk straight out of your ass.

i just thought you should know that acting the way you do makes squads like pandora just THAT much more motivated to shut you the fuck up.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X