No announcement yet.

Pandora's Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eelam expects every staff to understand every single situation that will happen with every single command and every single rule. what if he actully DOES not know that it will stop the bot from functioning? since bots arent like players, he woulda expected the bot to still be able to run under commands if they were typed to it.

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree with Eelam on this one. Although I wouldn't call Chao stupid. But, I don't see why Pandora should be punished. Now, you can say "if you're good you'll win again", but come on, it is all up in the air, depends on the day.
      chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

re

JUST to let you guys know, during LB Pandora vs Diso, PL said 99% sure that there will not be a replay because of SPAM was not CAUSED BY DISO and would be UNFAIR TO THEM for replay. But here in this situation its UNFAIR TO PANDORA, because our HOST had an IQ OF 1, but hey! replay was said right after the match and decision made by the good ol DEAN OF STAFF ! who also abused during that game!
        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

This gives me a great idea. From now we're going to try to find new and creative ways to screw Pandora over every week!
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
            This gives me a great idea. From now we're going to try to find new and creative ways to screw Pandora over every week!
            lets *kill tim when they have 14 minutes next weekend and keep doing it to all their terriers in sequence and call it server lag!
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

thinking about just combining this thread and every one like it into a "Pandora victimizes themselves" thread and stickying it for convenience.

Comment

you can still play when you are being spamming.

you can NOT still play if you can't pm the bot to get back in.

yeah, those two situations are pretty much exactly the same
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

What is often lost in the craziness of TWL is that it's a competition to decide the best set of players in one squad.

Eelam, staff only want to give an accurate depiction of who is better. If you're better than Hydra just be compliant and be understanding that there were circumstances outside of your opponents control which disenabled them to show their top game.

Does sound hard on ya though, this was a good beat. I'd be pissed.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks that even having the ability to turn off all PMS in any arena is just plain stupid? I mean whats the purpose of this really? Thats the 1st problem.

the 2nd problem is even bigger. Why is Kim making subs for his team in the middle of a tWL game? 1st off i think all staff shouldnt be able to play with powers bc its just to easy to abuse them, and lets be realistic there are alot of kids who are on staff. Then you add the fact he couldnt get someone else to come override the bot and do what he did? Thats stupid. There should be no way, no how, no reason, or explanation u give us that makes it right for Kim to use his staff powers in his squads game.

Those are the 2 big problems, sure eelam comes here sounds stupid because his squad won, but thats not even the point here. Has nothing to do with pandora, or eelam.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                      you can NOT still play if you can't pm the bot to get back in.
                      Its not Pandora's fault if Hydra's player did not put enough care into trying to solve the problem by talking to someone on the spec freq or on one of his chats. Lockprivate only affects PMs, however, freq chat and chat channel communications are not affected. There is no reason why their player was not able to somehow get this problem fixed for FIVE full mins. No reason for Pandora to be penalized for the actions (or lack thereof) of a player on Hydra.
                      CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

What? Why am I not allowed to make subs for my game? I am a cap.

LoL this is too funny.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

You can't bullet in a jav either, Kim.
                          DELETED

Comment

it's also not hydra's fault that their player couldn't get readded into the game.

i don't see how kim subbing is relevant. i subbed our illegal player out of the game last weekend, was i abusing powers because i made a sub? that argument is poor.

if making a sub is abuse then i think we have a lot of replays coming week 12
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                              What? Why am I not allowed to make subs for my game? I am a cap.

LoL this is too funny.
                              it didn't get fixed, kim (staffer) was able to make a sub and override it.
                              The way he says this it sounds like abuse. Plus no one on pandora can do what u did. The exact reason staffers shouldnt be able to use the name for TWL that has power.

And we still didnt get an answer to why this "PM blocker" whatever this is even, i never heard of it till now. Why was this even on in the 1st place?
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

it's also not hydra's fault that their player couldn't get readded into the game.

i don't see how kim subbing is relevant. i subbed our illegal player out of the game last weekend, was i abusing powers because i made a sub? that argument is poor.

if making a sub is abuse then i think we have a lot of replays coming week 12

The way u said it as "overriding the bot" seems like abuse m8. Ofc now i understand what you meant by it.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X