X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    geez cant take a joke can u. and for my own opinion, i think its swaying towards i dont care what happens to voth, so the second of the three choices. just to bring to your attention too...was the first to respond to willby's recent info brought to light. assuming the current player numbers and apparently people "questioning" how smart i am at the game, how do u think it adds up?
    You being alive does not add up to intelligence or anything. Firstly, if you're not mafia, why would the mafia off you when I'm clearly on your case? That'd be a waste.
    Secondly, the death count right now is moreso based on other peoples ability.
    Thirdly, if you are even bulletproof, why waste a kill trying to kill you now?

You're alive because leaving you alive is harmless in any direction. You pose no threat. You contribute nothing at this point. You're like a goldfish. Just sitting there in the fish tank. Neat to tap the glass once in a while and spook you, but that's about it. :P

But none of this is an attack on your intelligence or anything. I'm just continually questioning WHY did you try to bait out power roles within 5 minutes of the game starting? WHY does it look like people are trying to keep you off the chopping block? WHY don't you want to contribute anything? WHY just follow Exalt around? WHY not provide logical reasoning to not vote for you or info on HOW or WHY you are innocent versus just saying "haha do what u want lul?"

Also, I have my concerns about trusting Will completely. I do believe him and his source at this time, HOWEVER if Voth flips town, we all need to be aware that Will may NOT have a source. Will MAY be mafia his own self, and in claiming to have a source, he is going to have Voth, Me, and one random other town he names picked off before anyone realizes it -- Which if stuff flips that direction, you being the first on Will's train will ALSO look bad on you. On the flip, Will could be a townie being fed bad info, or all this info could be good, we lynch mafia, and live happily ever after.

You following Will's vote train with no critical thinking applied doesn't immediately make you look town. If anything, it makes me wonder a little bit more about my decision on Voth.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    geez cant take a joke can u. and for my own opinion, i think its swaying towards i dont care what happens to voth, so the second of the three choices. just to bring to your attention too...was the first to respond to willby's recent info brought to light. assuming the current player numbers and apparently people "questioning" how smart i am at the game, how do u think it adds up?

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    On the contrary, under it doesn't affect much. U must have missed the entire discussion between the voting results of rodney and me. It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do here: trying to paint me in the same boat as voth. Rodney has yet to roleclaim, but due to your statement u think he is more pro town even though I stated by role plainly clear as day. One of the prime suspects you are for scum, yuppers.
    ​​​​​
    Actually, ixt, the point you seem to be missing is this.

It *appears* as though Voth unvoted to save you. You acted super sketchy (which you still haven't explained). You haven't been contributing much to this on the later half of the game, which feels off. It really does seem like you're just riding Exalt's coattail, probably to save yourself. If your role claim is true, I know it feels like you can't contribute much, but you can. Use some critical thinking skills.

Why, unless he really just didn't want a day 1 lynch or unless he just didn't notice/care about the time and changed his vote randomly did he change his vote? I'm not asking why to you or him because you guys have given the blow off answers, and that's fine. Perhaps it really was just a bullshit coincidence and Voth doesn't care about what happens to you. However, you keep going herp derp I don't see the link. The link is that it LOOKS like Voth did it to cover you and if Voth turns up Mafia, you're going to look Mafia. You might not be because the_paul seemed to have it out for you previously, but maybe he was trying to cover for you because of your verbal diarrhea. Smart move on paul, if so, because it's the only thing making me question it right now.

The appearance is that he protected you. So you should probably start contributing in a way that makes you look good standing on your own. Being someone's voting buddy isn't a way to do that, because tbh if Voth does turn up mafia, you're going to be the next person a few of us are looking at. And so far, you haven't done anything to give a reason to be saved. Nobody missed the voting between you and Rodney. We all see you kind of mentally checked out and are trying to follow Exalt. So maybe you are just a lost town that feels they can't contribute, but if Voth turns up Mafia, I have a heavy suspicion you are, as well, and will vote accordingly.

And this isn't personal or whatever. I'm not sure if you're just trying to be cool about it, if you just don't care, or if you really don't understand WHY people think you look guilty, right now. And fuck off with cringy nut comments. You aren't that special.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Current Vote Count:

Voth - 8 (Exalt, WillBy, Zeebu, Undercut, Missa, BIET, ixt, midoent)
    Missa - 1 (Voth)
    Undercut - 1 (Rodney)

INFO:
    Sorry for the delayed count, I couldn't make it yesterday evening.
    I personally do like the schedule, and I will likely keep it up the way it has been for the game so far, no matter if weekday or weekend: ~24 hours for a night phase, ~48 hours for a day Phase, with phases changing at euro evenings.
    I hope this isn't so slow for you all, because usually at TW Forum Mafia tends to be a tad faster.
    Depending on discussion, phase will be changing in around ~10 hours from now.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    On the contrary, under it doesn't affect much. U must have missed the entire discussion between the voting results of rodney and me. It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do here: trying to paint me in the same boat as voth. Rodney has yet to roleclaim, but due to your statement u think he is more pro town even though I stated by role plainly clear as day. One of the prime suspects you are for scum, yuppers.
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Would like to hear from voth again before this is done.

Vote voth

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Missa must really like locked in focusing me. "I follow if voth flips scum" wut? Response to exalt's info i think its entirely possible with what happened previously, many people blindly defending Rodney while he himself gave no info to prove his innocence. But that's saved for another day as the voth lynch is necessary for town to obtain some very needed intel
    ​​
    Voth is entirely responsible for saving you day 1. If voth flips scum this reflects extremely badly on you.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Missa plz continue being on deez nuts I appreciate dat hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Missa must really like locked in focusing me. "I follow if voth flips scum" wut? Response to exalt's info i think its entirely possible with what happened previously, many people blindly defending Rodney while he himself gave no info to prove his innocence. But that's saved for another day as the voth lynch is necessary for town to obtain some very needed intel
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

but also, if voth is town, willby may have let a mafia get into his inner circle since they claimed voth visited field.
    I'm pretty certain that person is Missa. Even if not though, then that other mafia member will be screwed once Voth flips anyway, since we are allowed to talk at night, meaning WillBy has time to give out the name.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

The way I see it, if Voth is town, then he really did visit Missa, and it confirms her as scum. Since Voth didn't really claim an important role though, if he is town, he is sacrificing himself for a 1-1 trade, which is a good deal. Preferably, he is scum and I can instead shoot someone like BIET or something, but it should be fine either way. Either Missa or Voth are scum in this scenario no matter what.
    but also, if voth is town, willby may have let a mafia get into his inner circle since they claimed voth visited field.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    You can lynch Rodney tomorrow. I just wanted to give out that information before I possibly die, because if everyone saw 'Town Vigilante' on my flip, and nobody died, they'd wonder what happened and why.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    alright and another bomb, wow.

ok, honestly i was hoping to hear something more from willby about his source claiming voth visited field while voth claimed to visit missa. but this is good too.

so voth or rodney. assuming exalt is telling the truth. is there such a thing as a naive vigilante or whatever? maybe exalt is shooting blanks.

seriously though, which poses the biggest danger right now? we are currently playing follow the willby and its led us to voth who then made a claim that doent seem probable. exalt just dropped this bomb and its apparently why he's been tunneling rodney all game.

im ok with either. how does missa work into this then?
    The way I see it, if Voth is town, then he really did visit Missa, and it confirms her as scum. Since Voth didn't really claim an important role though, if he is town, he is sacrificing himself for a 1-1 trade, which is a good deal. Preferably, he is scum and I can instead shoot someone like BIET or something, but it should be fine either way. Either Missa or Voth are scum in this scenario no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    alright and another bomb, wow.

ok, honestly i was hoping to hear something more from willby about his source claiming voth visited field while voth claimed to visit missa. but this is good too.

so voth or rodney. assuming exalt is telling the truth. is there such a thing as a naive vigilante or whatever? maybe exalt is shooting blanks.

seriously though, which poses the biggest danger right now? we are currently playing follow the willby and its led us to voth who then made a claim that doent seem probable. exalt just dropped this bomb and its apparently why he's been tunneling rodney all game.

im ok with either. how does missa work into this then?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    So that's some fuckin juice.

We're looking at Rodney, Voth, the_paul, and someone else as our mafia crew? Need to take a list, my money is on it being one of the quieter ones, like zeebu or biet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X