TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Go back to scum chat faggots. That is all of you except Paul, because your bullshit does not infuriate me.
    Sucks in TW Mafia that scum aren't the only ones allow to pm each other huh?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You know it?s going to pain me to have to lynch you, right? On the plus side, if you are scum you?ll probably have to be the last lynch, but it is going to wound me either way.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Your entire scum team is sitting here playing with themselves while no one was involved until I finally logged in. Embarrassing. I am sure Jessup is ignoring your corrections on scum chat. I feel for you - if it were me, I would probably be begging for a modkill.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I think in this situation it?s more helpful to start with ixt.

Ixt targets kthx and said player. Kthx, as paranoid gun owner, kills ixt since ixt targeted him automatically. Kthx does not target ixt, it?s the role modifier.

the mafia attempts to kill said player. Said player has been bus driven, so the kill target becomes Kthx, who dies.

is this right? I?m pretty rusty on bus drivers too, it?s a role I?ve never had. Rodney?s theory made sense to me but I?m not sure if it holds water 100% because I?ve never been one and haven?t really seen them too often
          So you are saying the "said player" would be innocent and a townie then?
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Sucks in TW Mafia that scum aren't the only ones allow to pm each other huh?
            Are you or are you not the loser who has PMed a billion people in this game?

When will you realize that this game is just not for you? You are low IQ.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Continue the scum circle jerk-this is beyond hilarious.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Rodney?s theory which is probably exactly right: ixt busdrives Kthx and, who cares, call it Field. Since ixt targets kthx, the paranoid gun owner kicks in and Kthx kills ixt. Field is targeted by the mafia, but since he was busdriven with Kthx, Kthx gets killed. Is that about right Rodney?

Also I picked field in the example because he?s been afk all phase and seems like the person least likely anybody could read too much into. It was a random choice.
                yeah pretty much something like that is what I assume. You're right though ixt didnt have to necessarily bus drive himself he could have just swapped kthx with whoever was the real target

only think that makes sense to me considering the write up
                Big Chill

Comment

Yes, said player would be an innocent townie, unless somehow it wasn?t a mafia hit and there?s another killing role somewhere, but my head would explode. Said player would be innocent assuming Kthx and the mafia are the only killing roles, and it was a mafia hit that killed Wark

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Ok then Rodney was the other one bussed.

Hugs Rodney
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Please tell me said player is Voth. That would almost end the game and I wouldn?t have to lynch him

Comment

• FUCK. Seriously? That would leave Field as mafia #3 if halp is telling the truth

Comment

• Would you queers just quit it and surrender? How many times do I have to say that this is embarrassing?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I know for a fact ixt did not drive himself last night.
                            I really didnt think jessup could get any fucking dumber jesus

oh now you magically know exactly what ixt did with his actions? Let me guess whatever it is, it benefits either you Paul or backwards lmao

this entire scum team unravelled in the past 4 hours, halp, field, exalt can you just jump on one of these scum so we can win the game and stop this nonsense
                            Big Chill

Comment

FUCK. Seriously? That would leave Field as mafia #3 if halp is telling the truth
                              Refer to my last post.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Exalt and Voth pretty much is who we have to go after.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X