Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
    unvote: field
    vote: fis
    Do you want to talk about it?
    Pretty brave, you even worthy, bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
      Sadly, ixt and Jessup (the ones I wanted to sort of get rid of day 1) are the only ones I get good reads on LOL.
      Call me naive, but it is how it is.
      That was a seriously weak attempt at re-directing suspicion.

Unvote backwards
      vote fis
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I'll smang it
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

?

Everyone re-read this and tell me if Fis is a dopey enough player to purposely frame this so one-sided. I think we all know that she is a good player, and this was incredibly dopey.

His role has nothing to do with his alignment. So what if he is Dr. Strange, and so what if he is a bus driver? He could just as easily be a mafia bus driver, which is dangerous, as I said, because he can be coached by people who are not dumb.

I have strong scum vibe from him. You say you feel strong townie from him. That is great, but it does not invalidate my feeling on him or make my vote a ?no no.?

After you joining the echo chamber and then this post, you have flown to the top of my scum list. If anyone else wants to vote her out, let me know and I am in. Backwards still screams scum to me but fis moreso now.
          Yeah, I am sure defending my scumbuddy ixt as I did right now because there's totally an urge for it. Uhm, think about it?
          Contradicting yourself here, because that's not what I would consider a pretty smart move.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Yeah, I am sure defending my scumbuddy ixt as I did right now because there's totally an urge for it. Uhm, think about it?
            Contradicting yourself here, because that's not what I would consider a pretty smart move.
            Huh? You are not a bad enough player to let personal feelings about ixt influence your play. Is that what you are asking me to think about?

If I am right and he is mafia bus driver, you would be crazy to let him get lynched or not re-direct suspicion on him when you can just coach him to use his power to help your scum team.

Weaksauce, fis.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Huh? You are not a bad enough player to let personal feelings about ixt influence your play. Is that what you are asking me to think about?

If I am right and he is mafia bus driver, you would be crazy to let him get lynched or not re-direct suspicion on him when you can just coach him to use his power to help your scum team.

Weaksauce, fis.
              You're finding the same weak arguments as last game with that alpha-wolf-double-kill theory, Voth.

Comment

• I am at work and never know when I might get crazy busy and not be able to respond, so I want to make sure to get this out there, because the votes on me are stacking up pretty good. I did not want to roleclaim because it will help scum narrow down our remaining power roles for nightkills, but I suppose I do not have much of a choice:

I am

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Lmfao hit button accidentally. What a dramatic addition to this role claim.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• As I was saying, I am Steve Rogers, aka Captain America. I am a vanilla townie.

BTW: TRUMP 2020, MAGA

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• in before scum accuse me of being godfather again, fuck you all

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So you didn't want to give away your character because you didn't want the and to be able to kill another County member that has a power, but you claim that you don't have any special powers when you claimed your character
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Also wasn't Captain America actually a Hydra sleeper agent in one of the comics
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So you didn't want to give away your character because you didn't want the and to be able to kill another County member that has a power, but you claim that you don't have any special powers when you claimed your character
                            No, once scum know that I am a vanilla townie, it gives them one less person that in their minds could be a town power role. They know I am town, and they know it would be virtual game suicide to claim vanilla townie when I am on the edge of being lynched, and then later on in the game be like nah jk town I am town cop and here are my results. My point being, my role claim gives them a higher probability of nightkilling a town power
                            role.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm honestly not sure if this game is going to have any vanilla townies based on the size of the game and the game's obvious theme, it's too early to tell if that's true or not but I'm almost certain that would be one of the characters in this game and if nobody can dispute your claim then I have to stick with my vote for now
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm honestly not sure if this game is going to have any vanilla townies based on the size of the game and the game's obvious theme, it's too early to tell if that's true or not but I'm almost certain that would be one of the characters in this game and if nobody can dispute your claim then I have to stick with my vote for now
                                For what it is worth, my role PM does state that I was injected with a serum during WW2 that turned me from scrawny kid to perfect soldier, and that I have never lost sight of the greater good. I will admit, I have no experience with these movies or books, so I am
                                not sure what else those of you who are more versed in it can enlighten us with based on that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X