TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• And to answer your point about why I chose today:
      • Voth
      • Field
      • Missa- Black Panther- Town Tracker (killed N1)
      • Exalt
      • fiS- Thor- Vanilla Townie (lynched D2)
      • rodney
      • ixt- Dr. Strange- Town Busdriver (killed N2)
      • Jessup
      • Halp
      • sdrawkcab
      • the_paul
      • kthx- the Hulk- PGO SK (killed N2)

There are the people left. Of these 8, I obviously suspect 4 of you: Exalt, Voth, Rodney, Backwards. Of the 4 left, Jessup is, at this point, a vanilla townie and everybody knows it. That leaves 3. Halp has already roleclaimed, and if it is true, his action won't be useful again until day 5. The game will be over by then. So that leaves 2, myself and Field. 50:50 odds are not enough for me to gamble on with something like this. If I didn't say anything and I died tonight, then everything would have been a total waste of time. I might as well have just claimed town cop in the middle of night 1 when Jessup pm'd everybody my name, and just died right there.

Unfortunately looking at these numbers, the night kill tonight is going to be either Field or Jessup, which means it will more than likely be Field now.

If Willby made me na?ve, then town still has a chance to win, and I will hate Willby until the end of time. If I am na?ve and Halp is scum, then this game is probably fucked, and it will go down as an absolutely brilliant and ballsy move by the mafia
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also, following up this post:

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Aren't you the math guy? Halp says 2 mafia on the fis wagon. That's 2 mafia out of Voth, Exalt, sdrawkcab, the_paul. Kthx is dead and this theory is predicated on halp telling the truth, so they have been removed.

Voth and backwards have turned up innocent results. I am the town cop. 2 out of 3 of Voth, Exalt, and backwards are mafia, and therefore 1 has to be the godfather. It isn't as difficult as you're making it out to be.

To reiterate, by the numbers there has to be 1 town, 1 godfather, and 1 scum out of Voth, Exalt, and Backwards, unless I am na?ve, unless I am lying, or unless halp is lying. There are no alternatives.

And completely ignoring it to provide this response:

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

resorting to blaming the host is just bad form paul, i have a strong feeling youre caught and exalt just sealed this
        Is why I believe Rodney to be the 1 mafia member that wasn't on the Fis wagon. This is pure conjecture on my part, but it is worth noting.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          VOTE VOTH
          This is a bad vote unless you are pursuing a no lynch scenario

Comment

• Uh can I get a tl;dr on that big post?

i am thinking maybe we mass role claim now? If its lynch or lose for sure???? I will need to reread to figure out if I like this idea

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              Uh can I get a tl;dr on that big post?

i am thinking maybe we mass role claim now? If its lynch or lose for sure???? I will need to reread to figure out if I like this idea
              Operating under the assumption that there are 3 mafia, we can no lynch today, lose a townie tonight, and still have a chance tomorrow

Comment

VOTE VOTH
                Paul, Backwards, Jessup

Game over
                Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  Uh can I get a tl;dr on that big post?

Also, just read the post. It doesn't take long. Otherwise you'll skim the thread and believe Rodney's "LOL GOT U" post despite there not being any good reasons or evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Paul, Backwards, Jessup

Game over
                    Not one shred of evidence or any result or anything that can be quantified to suggest this is true. Come on are we still thinking this game isn't wrapped up?

Comment

Paul, Backwards, Jessup

Game over
                      let me elaborate, Jessup came out early with the Nick Fury info but could have easily known pauls name by being in his scum team. I cant completely explain the flavor of Nick Fury coming up in the writeup though but it could have definitely been concocted by the paul to get jessup to try and cement them as town from day 1.
                      I want to add Voth to this scum list because i have gotten scum vibes from him all game but nothing more than a vibe honestly, nothing concrete. Plus his claim of captain america VT is kinda more plausible knowing that FiS was Thor VT, seeing Thor as a VT made me feel like a captain america VT could be plausible
                      Big Chill

Comment

• I would also like to add this

JESSUP

Could you please tell us why you think Voth is scum and why you think The_Paul and Backwards are not scum?

Thanks
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          Of the 4 left, Jessup is, at this point, a vanilla townie and everybody knows it.
                          Wrong, Jessup was never actually confirmed townie at all.
                          Big Chill

Comment

Wrong, Jessup was never actually confirmed townie at all.
                            Actually pretty fair, he could be the 3rd mafia instead of you, but that can go on the backburner for now. Hopefully I can get a definitive answer tonight. The fact that you tried to pile on like Exalt got me, when he actually made a serious reading error, is unexplainable though and completely unlike you. The main point of everything is that 2 of the (hopefully) 3 mafia are among Voth, Exalt, and backwards. I'll be working on #3 tonight

Comment

• Voth was on every train on wrong people, and I dislike him. This will be my last post this phase
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Voth was on every train on wrong people, and I dislike him. This will be my last post this phase
                                The game can literally be won or lost today, please don't do this

Comment

Working...
                                X