No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How am I playing both sides? It sucks that Halp had a town role, but he didn't exactly act town and try to save himself at all, I'm not sure how that's playing both sides. Backwards was a legitimate option too, and he hasn't said anything useful either, so I said I wouldn't have been upset if we had gone with him.

I've gone after Voth because he seems to have tunnel visioned on the 4 people who voted for Halp, and has devoted less attention to the people who have done literally nothing and were the only ones to vote for who they did day 1. There are some exceptions to this statement, he is suspicious of Willby. I don't think that day 1 tells us as much now that Fis flipped 3rd party. Voth can pat himself on the back because he didn't trust her, he was right on that one.

I don't disagree that there is a good probability that there is a scum member who voted Halp out. But if I were scum, I would have been the only one to vote on someone for some throwaway reason day 1, and I would just continue to skate under the radar while we yell at each other. That's just me though
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Hmm real hard for me to follow everything is going on, considering i dont know roles too well, and i'm new here.
      So far i made some considerations, which are probably totally wrong but:

backwards, kthx, the_paul, fis voted Halp on day 1

Voth, Exalt, halp voted Fis on day 1

Halp was a townie, seems like Voth Exalt and Halp tried to save him? This moves em in the townie list.
      In the night Fis got slayed, could be that either one of Voth or Exalt actually wanted him out so bad therefore killed him?

WillBy, Missa, the_paul, voth, kthx, rodney each went for a different person, this gives me no real clues.

I don't know this seems so messy to me lol, but I VOTE EXALT, i bet he's a killer and i like voth speeches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

This looks like a scum slip. Town are colored green and Realm-Aligned. Third party is yellow, and they are not town. Multiple town factions would not even make sense to the fundamental game balance, unless its meaningless to be called realm-aligned or whatever the fuck else there could be, as long as you're green. If town were in multiple factions, then its literally a broken game, since town always have to drastically outnumber scum and have to all win together to balance any game, regardless of theme. You're either town or you aren't. That's all there is to it. You would only say there are multiple town factions like you did if your role didnt actually say Realm-Aligned.
        Fis flipped not town and willby posted n1 that he's some sort of lyncher

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
          My vote may switch to Kthx depending on what he says after he checks in. I'd like more clarification on what he means.

Also, anyone else think that scum team targeting Fis for a nightkill is a weird choice? She was the only other wagon on day 1 and seems like an odd choice for a nightkill when she could very well have been lynched today. Seems more likely that the scum kill was averted somehow and that there is a Vigilante in the game who may have agreed that Fis was super scummy and a good bet.

And no dickheads, I'm not baiting out a Vig or a Doctor.
          Or scum knew she wasn't on their team, so they wanted to take her out and possibly incriminate everyone that was voting her previously, since otherwise our focus would remain on everyone that voted Halp.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Erias View Post
            Hmm real hard for me to follow everything is going on, considering i dont know roles too well, and i'm new here.

Halp was a townie, seems like Voth Exalt and Halp tried to save him? This moves em in the townie list.
            In the night Fis got slayed, could be that either one of Voth or Exalt actually wanted him out so bad therefore killed him?

WillBy, Missa, the_paul, voth, kthx, rodney each went for a different person, this gives me no real clues.

I don't know this seems so messy to me lol, but I VOTE EXALT, i bet he's a killer and i like voth speeches.
            Umm... am I missing something here? You move me to the town list, then vote me? You also like Voth's speeches, so you vote the person who Voth isn't even talking about in those speeches?
            The fuck kind of logic is this?
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Not quite a lyncher (lynching has nothing to do with it) but I am looking for someone called the king. Not a "normal" role. It is realm aligned though.

Fis "died" to religious zealots (iirc "sigils of the seven"?) So I'm not sure how the king fits in.

Also it's really funny that people are flagging me for playing differently, when I havent had a townie role since Exalt hammer lynched me in fields last game. In fact, the only times I've been town so far are the 2nd and 3rd games, where I was (all-but) confirmed d2 and lynched d1, respectively. Yeah guys, a bit different.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Yes, and a lyncher does not mean town. He's certainly not helping town at all, and he basically tried asking for a mass claim. He also said he doesn't win by just lynching, and frankly, I think that means he's scum or third party.

As for what Mafia Wiki says about the Lyncher role:

The Lyncher is a third-party role whose win condition is to get a specific person (the Lynchee) lynched. If the Lynchee is lynched while the Lyncher is alive and on the Lynchee's wagon, the Lyncher wins. If the Lyncher dies first or the Lyncher is the only scum left in the game and the Lynchee is still alive, the Lyncher loses.

In most games, if the Lyncher succeeds in fulfilling their Win Condition, they will leave the game and in the end be pronounced a joint winner with whichever faction wins the main game.

Point is, this shows Lynchers can be either third party or scum, and if third party, they are basically traitors that help whichever faction is winning. WillBy is not town and should not be considered town. I think he's scum actually, but there's about 0% chance he's town.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Erias playing 4d chess

vote willby

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Not quite a lyncher (lynching has nothing to do with it) but I am looking for someone called the king. Not a "normal" role. It is realm aligned though.

Fis "died" to religious zealots (iirc "sigils of the seven"?) So I'm not sure how the king fits in.

Also it's really funny that people are flagging me for playing differently, when I havent had a townie role since Exalt hammer lynched me in fields last game. In fact, the only times I've been town so far are the 2nd and 3rd games, where I was (all-but) confirmed d2 and lynched d1, respectively. Yeah guys, a bit different.
                    Are you King Joffrey or King Bobby B? Do you need a breastplate stretcher or Ned Stark's head?
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Are you King Joffrey or King Bobby B? Do you need a breastplate stretcher or Ned Stark's head?
                      Already said I'd start the name claim game. I'm best king, the night king, and I promise to raise you all from the dead if I'm alive at the end. And we can all be wights together

Comment

• I'll also take this opportunity to restate that I am going to be on roaming data only starting tonight. I will make every effort to post, but there are caps, y'know.
                        Lynch me if you want but I dont think it will be as satisfying ad you think. You can check the rules, just because I'm the king of evil doesnt mean I actually want to hurt anyone. I just want all of your male children and a dragon or two

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          I'll also take this opportunity to restate that I am going to be on roaming data only starting tonight. I will make every effort to post, but there are caps, y'know.
                          Lynch me if you want but I dont think it will be as satisfying ad you think. You can check the rules, just because I'm the king of evil doesnt mean I actually want to hurt anyone. I just want all of your male children and a dragon or two
                          Okay, so first you say you're looking for a king, and you weren't sure how a religious cult fits in with that. Then you say you're actually the Night King instead. So.. are you looking for a king, are you the Night King, or is it all of the above? I can't tell where the sarcasm begins and ends with you atm.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I am going to have to reread Willby's posts in a little bit, because I don't understand what he's claiming at all

Originally posted by Erias View Post
                            Hmm real hard for me to follow everything is going on, considering i dont know roles too well, and i'm new here.

But this post is super strange to me. Exalt is moved onto your town list and then you vote for him? I don't understand any of the logic used to formulate this post, and it jumps out as being very suspicious

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Umm... am I missing something here? You move me to the town list, then vote me? You also like Voth's speeches, so you vote the person who Voth isn't even talking about in those speeches?
                              The fuck kind of logic is this?
                              Fuck, I missed this post between reading on my phone and then switching to my work computer. Not a good look for me, but basically I share these thoughts

Comment

• WillBy what is supposed to happen if you find this king? Unless this reveals too much, I'm just trying to make heads or tails of your hints

Comment

Working...
                                X