No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so in short pity i didnt act in time but halp threw the game for town. period.

Comment

• Thank you RoDNeY, that was a great game. Had a lot of fun. I was more active in scum chat than the thread lol. I wanted to go after halp and ffe so many times but was scared they would venge kill me.
      ​​​​​​
      Still can't believe we got grand lynched, and I loved how confused he was and how spot on he got before being lynched.

Also, kthx's wondering why everyone thought he was scummy early in the game had me laughing.

The last second double lynch is definitely the top moment in the game. SO crazy.

​​​​​​Waiting for halp's choice was... a damn long wait, and him choosing ffe was a surprise. I thought for sure either voth or me, but then thought maybe backwards for lulz.

Good job town, forced us to lynch Will and ruined our perfect path to victory. Besides that, we pretty much had control of the game and even though some suspected us, they never pursued. The vengeful modifier added a lot of randomness, but neither voth nor I felt in any danger of being lynched all game.

Having said all that, who's hosting the next game? It's gunna take some work to top this one.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Halp if youre just going to be inactive id rather u not play ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
          Thank you RoDNeY, that was a great game. Had a lot of fun. I was more active in scum chat than the thread lol. I wanted to go after halp and ffe so many times but was scared they would venge kill me.
          ​​​​​​
          Still can't believe we got grand lynched, and I loved how confused he was and how spot on he got before being lynched.

Also, kthx's wondering why everyone thought he was scummy early in the game had me laughing.

The last second double lynch is definitely the top moment in the game. SO crazy.

​​​​​​Waiting for halp's choice was... a damn long wait, and him choosing ffe was a surprise. I thought for sure either voth or me, but then thought maybe backwards for lulz.

Good job town, forced us to lynch Will and ruined our perfect path to victory. Besides that, we pretty much had control of the game and even though some suspected us, they never pursued. The vengeful modifier added a lot of randomness, but neither voth nor I felt in any danger of being lynched all game.

Having said all that, who's hosting the next game? It's gunna take some work to top this one.
          I was thinking about running one since you guys got me back into it a bit actually, if nobody minds?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• go for it. its great that we can see the innovations of various players now in how they want to structure a game.

Comment

• also a side remark to Voth RoDNeY i dont know if i mentioned it in PM rodney about thinking why voth's claim was fake. In werewolf with some higher skill level players someone on the werewolf team could fake claim seer. The strat that i guessed voth was running was to first use someone clearly more townlike (exalt) on his first check and on the second check to give another positive check on his werewolf teammate. I'm sure i mentioned something along the lines of that to u rodney and guess i was right. Surprising my gameplay jumped exponentially a bit eh

Comment

• Yeah this game was pretty incredible. I wouldn't have killed grand though if he never cameout churping that he was pming people, because that's obviously scums favorite thing to do besides killing town, is messaging eachother. I'll do better next game haha. Thanks for this really unique setup,
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• u didnt do bad at least we could see u tried to put some useful info to the table

Comment

• but next time listen to advice when i said Grand is likely town

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I was thinking about running one since you guys got me back into it a bit actually, if nobody minds?
                      Go for it. Count me in if you do it.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, I said early in the game that Ixt shouldn't be given shit as a 'low IQ player' anymore, because it was obvious this game how well he played throughout. Ixt was one of the main leaders for town, and if not for his earlier reputation, people would have listened more. Most improved player award goes to him for sure. Now I want to see him win a game as scum and really seal the deal.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• oh god no

Comment

• Probably the easiest role to win game is being an occultist/recruiter

I remember one game years ago, kthx turned me into an occultist, what a sneaky fuck.
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              Also, I said early in the game that Ixt shouldn't be given shit as a 'low IQ player' anymore, because it was obvious this game how well he played throughout. Ixt was one of the main leaders for town, and if not for his earlier reputation, people would have listened more. Most improved player award goes to him for sure. Now I want to see him win a game as scum and really seal the deal.
                              well, we DID win that game Voth hosted would have survived till d2 had Will not slapped me across the face

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

well, we DID win that game Voth hosted would have survived till d2 had Will not slapped me across the face
                                True
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X