Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    If you're going to try to bully me into roleclaiming, it isn't going to happen. Not sure when all you fuckers gave up and started playing checkers, but mafia has always been a game of chess. That's why we won last game, even giving a 1 person handicap on day 1.

By the way Voth, you tried that logic 2 games ago to justify lynching me, and I was the town vigi. Then you guys ignored clear evidence and kept forcing town roleclaims, letting me line up our kills nights in advance last game, and town lost. I'd suggest a new strategy for us this game if we feel like winning. If you all feel like doing the same brain dead follow the leader bullshit, then just lynch me so I don't have to watch every town power role claim on day 2 again
    Nah.

wah wah wah wah paul is a scumbag and whining his name is being said. I've learned your scum MO over time. It's okay. I still love you and will forgive you
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Nah.

wah wah wah wah paul is a scumbag and whining his name is being said. I've learned your scum MO over time. It's okay. I still love you and will forgive you
      Go for it. Because you said the same thing 2 games ago when you led a lynch on me, but I was town. I didn't get pissed at all last game, I was mafia. I get pissed at laziness again this game, and I'm town. Despite the fact that your scum compass has been so fucked up that I'm surprised you can continue to find the game thread, you're actually the only town role standing in the way of a mafia domination. I won't draw them a map, but forcing these claims on day 2 has set them up to just knock pins down every night.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Go for it. Because you said the same thing 2 games ago when you led a lynch on me, but I was town. I didn't get pissed at all last game, I was mafia. I get pissed at laziness again this game, and I'm town. Despite the fact that your scum compass has been so fucked up that I'm surprised you can continue to find the game thread, you're actually the only town role standing in the way of a mafia domination. I won't draw them a map, but forcing these claims on day 2 has set them up to just knock pins down every night.
        Ow. That hurt. Don't lash out when you're angry honey, it's not good for our relationship.

Like I said, I'll forgive you.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
          Halp: 3 (backwards, the_paul, Exalt)
          Beast: 2 (Halp, Voth)
          Voth: 1 (Kassius)
          Willby: 1 (Jessup)
          the_paul: 1 (Kthx)
          Exalt: 1 (Vehicle)
          Kthx: 1 (Willby)
          Kassius: 1 (Beast)

Abstain: 2 (PartyFalcon, Epic li)
          Heres a list of the people who either abstained or voted on someone individually. This is a huge majority of the players in the game. Seems weird that there's some random push on me, especially with the hilariously inaccurate AcTiViTy reasoning, while these 7 people who contributed nothing on day 1 are being ignored. Partyfalcon hasn't even posted on day 2, by the way. Willby was put under some pressure, and had to roleclaim as a result, so now there are 6 people who are being completely ignored and not having to defend their votes on day 1. I would dream of being scum in a game like this, I have to work my ass off when I'm scum.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Ow. That hurt. Don't lash out when you're angry honey, it's not good for our relationship.

Like I said, I'll forgive you.
            If you really do decide to close your eyes and blunder forward on lynching me, fucking up the 3rd game in a row, then you'll have lost any ability to call vehicle, beast, or jessup retarded at mafia ever again (unless you're scum this game ofc). Vehicle actually laid out a fucking roadmap to win last game, and you fiddlefucks ignored it. This is the territory you're trending towards in 2020. I'd love it if you turned your brain back on and played like 2019 and earlier Voth, because right now you're playing like you're Beast and Xog's autistic child, who is also a shit mafia player.

Some of the flimsiest reasoning I've ever seen from people who used to be good at mafia. Too bad you guys didn't have the same determination last game, even after you were handed watertight proof of my guilt. Once again, you're overcompensating

Comment

If you're going to try to bully me into roleclaiming, it isn't going to happen. Not sure when all you fuckers gave up and started playing checkers, but mafia has always been a game of chess. That's why we won last game, even giving a 1 person handicap on day 1.

By the way Voth, you tried that logic 2 games ago to justify lynching me, and I was the town vigi. Then you guys ignored clear evidence and kept forcing town roleclaims, letting me line up our kills nights in advance last game, and town lost. I'd suggest a new strategy for us this game if we feel like winning. If you all feel like doing the same brain dead follow the leader bullshit, then just lynch me so I don't have to watch every town power role claim on day 2 again
              Hey, I was the only one who blind guessed scum last game. The PF wagon was wrong, but that fucker claimed cop when I was the cop. Pretty obvious choice to make there, even though it made me move my vote away from scum Hochekoo. Hindsight is 2020, but I believe it was the right call with the info I had. Then you strongman killed me.

So idk, talk shit to Voth and everyone else all you want, but I think I was fine last game. I think I'm fine this game too. It's not anyone else's fault that Beast outted two PRs for zero reason, nor is it anyone else's fault that Jessup runs around announcing they have some special PR for no reason. Voth's claim was fine based on the role and circumstances too.

Anyway, I dont care to force out another town PR. I'm not voting you to do that. I'm voting you because I think you rolled scum again. I dont really care which scum role you have, and I dont really care to wait a week for you to make something up like everyone did last game before they decided to not lynch you for some unknown reason.

Besides, I dont personally think I need PRs to catch scum, and if everyone stopped depending on them so much, they probably would learn to not need them too.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• How about this Paul. Why dont YOU tell us who you think is scum, rather than posting the VC and saying nothing to go along with it. Just make a scum list.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Scummiest players in this game right now are:

Paul - reasons already given

Backwards - this fucker is always scum and always plays this way

PFalcon - guy posted once then went MIA. Fuck that

Kassius - has zero reads except WillBy, who claimed doctor.

Vehicle - literally unvoted Voth to save him and lynch Halp at deadline by moving to a solo wagon (throwing his vote away to not look suspicious), then manufactured a case against me saying I was the one who saved Voth and lynched Halp, even though I was asleep at deadline. Basically, he accused me of doing what he did. He also didnt mention Paul or Backwards even once this game, even though they too were on the Halp wagon. Looks like scum to me

Everyone else either looks town or claimed a PR and arent a good lynch right now anyway.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• yes paul it's story time, please do.
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Scummiest players in this game right now are:

Paul - reasons already given

Backwards - this fucker is always scum and always plays this way

PFalcon - guy posted once then went MIA. Fuck that

Kassius - has zero reads except WillBy, who claimed doctor.

Vehicle - literally unvoted Voth to save him and lynch Halp at deadline by moving to a solo wagon (throwing his vote away to not look suspicious), then manufactured a case against me saying I was the one who saved Voth and lynched Halp, even though I was asleep at deadline. Basically, he accused me of doing what he did. He also didnt mention Paul or Backwards even once this game, even though they too were on the Halp wagon. Looks like scum to me

Everyone else either looks town or claimed a PR and arent a good lynch right now anyway.
                      i'm holding this post close to my heart.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Hey, I was the only one who blind guessed scum last game. The PF wagon was wrong, but that fucker claimed cop when I was the cop. Pretty obvious choice to make there, even though it made me move my vote away from scum Hochekoo. Hindsight is 2020, but I believe it was the right call with the info I had. Then you strongman killed me.

So idk, talk shit to Voth and everyone else all you want, but I think I was fine last game. I think I'm fine this game too. It's not anyone else's fault that Beast outted two PRs for zero reason, nor is it anyone else's fault that Jessup runs around announcing they have some special PR for no reason. Voth's claim was fine based on the role and circumstances too.

Anyway, I dont care to force out another town PR. I'm not voting you to do that. I'm voting you because I think you rolled scum again. I dont really care which scum role you have, and I dont really care to wait a week for you to make something up like everyone did last game before they decided to not lynch you for some unknown reason.

Besides, I dont personally think I need PRs to catch scum, and if everyone stopped depending on them so much, they probably would learn to not need them too.

True you're the about the only one who can say that, which is why I strongman killed you last game. And I think we all deserve a mulligan for the partyfalcon lynch, that one was understandable.

I already voted on who I think is scum. Kassius going hard on Willby while completely ignoring the staggering number of town roles he could be was scummy as hell. The people who jumped on the Willby train following this "logic" were scummy as hell, going after the low hanging fruit.

I already said all of this, in a long post, where I voted Kassius. I also said it was a mistake to force a role claim just because Willby was seen visiting someone who didn't even die. Lo and behold, Willby has to claim doctor day 2 afterwards. Sweet.

I find it weird that I call out and vote Kassius, and call out the Willby train, and explain why it was a mistake, and only after that so I get a train started on me for InAcTiViTy. Weird timing that is. Ignoring the fact that I've already demonstrated people who are less active who aren't being called out. Let's take that a step further and add that a number of those same people also either abstained or voted on individual wagons, habits that you in particular used to be quick to pounce on Exalt, that you are ignoring this game. Why is that?

So I don't think I need to make a Xog list, I've already voted on who I think is scummy, and I've already laid out the reasons I think so. Not my fault that you, Wark, and Voth all chose to ignore it. Also I don't care about Voth's roleclaim. Bus driver might be a town power role by definition, but it usually is anything but that. Now, due to the infinite wisdom of voting on somebody who definitively didn't kill anyone and outing an investigative role in the process, Voth might be the town's path to victory if he's actually telling the truth. Again, I don't think I need to draw anyone a map, but if Voth isn't a bus driver and the watcher/doctor claims are true, then we are already up shit's creek

Comment

nor is it anyone else's fault that Jessup runs around announcing they have some special PR for no reason.
                          Ummmm What announcement was this? When did I do this? Can you send me to a post or quote because I announced nothing about some special role.

From what it looks like these are Town of Salem Roles. Everyone gets some type action it appears.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Current VC after Voth switched:

the_paul: 3 (Exalt, Jessup, Voth)
                            Voth: 2 (Beast, Kthx)
                            Jessup: 2 (Apocalypse, Willby)
                            Kassius: 2 (the_paul, Vehicle)
                            Willby: 1 (Kassius)
                            Beast: 1 (backwards)
                            Vehicle: 1 (Voth)

No Vote: PartyFalcon

Unvote Kassius
                            Vote Voth

Fuck it, I'm back on the Voth train unless something better comes. Currently paul's being set up for lynching because of 'inactivity' when he's far from the least person active in this thread. I agree he's been posting less this game than last but that doesn't make him scum, some people have things that happen in life and they can't find time to read 10 pages of Voth and Jessup calling each other words that you can't say on the radio.

I'm on Voth for all the reasons I've already listed: D1 roleclaim under pressure that can't be verified, a promise not to use his power then saying he used it, his erratic posts (ie: a post quoting Jessup talking wack-a-doo and then going after paul).

To that list I'm adding his quietness when he had a lot of votes on him to his now-returned general douchery and the fact that he's now on a bandwagon with the same guy who he admits pmed him as well as Exalt, the guy who I hypothesize was trying to start bandwagons on Day 1 to get Voth off the chopping block. I doubt all three of them are scum, but two could be.

There is no better info to go on, and I think this is where my vote is staying unless something groundbreaking comes out.

New VC:
                            the_paul: 3 (Exalt, Jessup, Voth)
                            Voth: 3 (Beast, Kthx, Vehicle)
                            Jessup: 2 (Apocalypse, Willby)
                            Kassius: 1 (the_paul)
                            Willby: 1 (Kassius)
                            Beast: 1 (backwards)
                            Vehicle: 1 (Voth)
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Any vanilla townies out there? I don't think so..
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Vehicle - literally unvoted Voth to save him and lynch Halp at deadline by moving to a solo wagon (throwing his vote away to not look suspicious), then manufactured a case against me saying I was the one who saved Voth and lynched Halp, even though I was asleep at deadline. Basically, he accused me of doing what he did. He also didnt mention Paul or Backwards even once this game, even though they too were on the Halp wagon. Looks like scum to me.
                                What are the reasons listed against paul?

3 people changed their votes after I changes mine D1, it's not like I pulled a bait-and-switch and we're forgetting Voth roleclaimed late.

Like I said, I am suspicious of you not because of where you landed but how you got there. As Voth was leading you were the second vote on Willby, then Epic Li, then Halp. If my theory is true that Voth is mafia it makes you look like you were defending him. If Voth flips innocent, my suspicion towards you disappears.

Backwards has been afk most of this thread and what is there to mention about paul? He's being voted on for his 'inactivity,' am I supposed to give a number on a scale of 1-10 on how active he's been? He gets a 6. Not a good score, not bad enough to be worth lynching him.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X