TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeebu Yeah they're a big brained town hero
    Too bad they seem totally oblivious to it and are sitting on Kthx for no particular reason
    WillBy Gonna move your vote or what

Comment

• Morning all.

Kthx needs pressure. We need majority on him to either lynch and make him crack and reveal. It is best case scenario imo for town.

I'm actually glad scarlet did his fake cop claim on top of my fake claim. It add another layer to work off for town here.

Lynch candidates today should be:

Voth or Vehicle (equal so either or as they are in same camp)

Kthx (Most info for town depending how he flips)

Scarlet (Been a shaker and creating cracks tho this voth/scarlet/vehicle shit can all be a scum ploy and they all working together)

Willby/Backwards (Even though they either agree or voting with me I don't trust lol) Personally these 2 are NOT my main focus though info could be gained seeing them hang too

I summarize these people no matter how they flip will bring town the most info to work off of.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Morning all.

Kthx needs pressure. We need majority on him to either lynch and make him crack and reveal. It is best case scenario imo for town.

I'm actually glad scarlet did his fake cop claim on top of my fake claim. It add another layer to work off for town here.

Lynch candidates today should be:

Voth or Vehicle (equal so either or as they are in same camp)

Kthx (Most info for town depending how he flips)

Scarlet (Been a shaker and creating cracks tho this voth/scarlet/vehicle shit can all be a scum ploy and they all working together)

Willby/Backwards (Even though they either agree or voting with me I don't trust lol) Personally these 2 are NOT my main focus though info could be gained seeing them hang too

I summarize these people no matter how they flip will bring town the most info to work off of.
        I'll bite.

Unvote Exalt
        Vote Kthx

Comment

• This is fucking hilarious, you guys are still following Jessup on a lynch after he lied to everyone here about investigating me. Put pressure on me for what by the way? Telling everyone here the guy was full of shit?

Unvote
          Vote: Vehicle

If you guys want to vote out a member of town because I say faggot and because youactually let you wife nag you for 14 days about forum mafia without asking her to never play again then I'll gladly stop playing anyways. Looking forward to TW mafia 2.0 though. Only friendly feels, group hugs and rainbows instead of getting lynched, everyone is a winner, medals on tw.org site for participation in mafia, breaking the glass ceiling with the first female mafia winner.

Enjoy is all I can say.

Or stop being fucking retarded.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
            Zeebu Yeah they're a big brained town hero
            Too bad they seem totally oblivious to it and are sitting on Kthx for no particular reason
            WillBy Gonna move your vote or what
            To who? Kthx leading votes with 4, you are at 3. Vehicle trailing with 2, which is where your vote is?
            vote scarlet
            Now you get to decide.
            Halp when are you changing phases? I'm driving back home this evening, I wanna make sure I can stay up to date.

Comment

• Oh snap. Didnt see kthx post. It's now kthx 4 scarlet 4 vehicle 3?

Comment

• I suspect Voth less than Vehicle, but Voth should technically be smarter than this too. He's been twisting what I've clearly stated in the thread over and over again and anyone can read, so that still bothers me. Also, if that's all he's got to go on after this , then he's probably not town. Scarlett is obviously not the scummiest player in the game so far, making that wagon really bad. It's a big reach by people that look like they have no real reads at all, let alone the ability to think logically.

Imo, at least one of Vehicle and Voth got caught. I'll laugh my ass off if Jessup really was the town hero over this, catching multiple scum on D1. I kinda wish Jessup was more cognizant of what she maybe achieved though.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

To who? Kthx leading votes with 4, you are at 3. Vehicle trailing with 2, which is where your vote is?
                  vote scarlet
                  Now you get to decide.
                  Halp when are you changing phases? I'm driving back home this evening, I wanna make sure I can stay up to date.
                  Yeah, WillBy is scum this game. He's got nothing to actually scum read and has been 100% useless. This game is turning out to he easy lol.

Speaking of which, why are you so frozen today WillBy? Town WillBy is always active and analytical. Maybe you just havent rolled scum for so long that you forgot how to play it?
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Kthx reveal u dum dum. we can learn so much if you just reveal and if you are some important power role we can protect you.

It is mostly about the info town can learn by how others reacted to your train than ur mean Fa***t bombs you always throw out. I don't get why you don't get this. Unless ur scum of course which I always have had a hunch you are.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Phase change will be around 6-7pm wess coass

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Kthx reveal u dum dum. we can learn so much if you just reveal and if you are some important power role we can protect you.

It is mostly about the info town can learn by how others reacted to your train than ur mean Fa***t bombs you always throw out. I don't get why you don't get this. Unless ur scum of course which I always have had a hunch you are.
                        Nah, taking a stand. Fake claiming cop day one to lie to town to get people to reveal town is retarded. Not taking your lead of all people on how these games should be played.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Its Memorial Day weekend b, some of us are American here.
                          Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          I suspect Voth less than Vehicle, but Voth should technically be smarter than this too. He's been twisting what I've clearly stated in the thread over and over again and anyone can read, so that still bothers me. Also, if that's all he's got to go on after this , then he's probably not town. Scarlett is obviously not the scummiest player in the game so far, making that wagon really bad. It's a big reach by people that look like they have no real reads at all, let alone the ability to think logically.

Imo, at least one of Vehicle and Voth got caught. I'll laugh my ass off if Jessup really was the town hero over this, catching multiple scum on D1. I kinda wish Jessup was more cognizant of what she maybe achieved though.
                          I soft agree that scarlet isnt the scummiest player in the game. At the time of my post, his vote was barely more than a throwaway. That being said I did take a second look at the vote count, and vothicle+poopcat is not good company.

My only gripe about vehicles lynch is that he has been lynched as town investigative role like 2 games in a row. He defaults scumread. But by all means, let's force a role claim. Kthx seems willing to die on his sword. What about veh?

Comment

• Man this is really dumb

Jessup Kassius Vothicle are scum. Shooting randomly into the town by lynching kthx (or some other lurker like sdrawkcab) has a relatively low chance of hitting scum, and a real chance of hitting town PRs. In comparison, lynching actual scum like Vehicle buys us more time to hunt for scum, buys town PRs more time to work, doesn't risk killing town PRs, stops scum from using any scum PRs we lynch, gives progress towards winning the game, isn't retarded, etc. If it rolls around to D3 and they still hasn't done anything, we can talk about a kthx/backwards lynch, or someone with an investigate result can, or they might be dead, etc. Let's lynch scum while we've got scum, yeah?

WillBy What fresh bullshit is this? There's no fucking reason to tie the vote, a kthx lynch is better than a nolynch, a scarlet lynch is probably better than a nolynch from your perspective, but nobody's gonna join in on that to make it happen. Vote for Vehicle or explain to me how he could be town, or how I'm anywhere near as likely to be scum. Why are you throwing your vote around with no justification? Do you not care what happens to the lynch? How the fuck could you ever pretend this is pro-town behavior?

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            I suspect Voth less than Vehicle, but Voth should technically be smarter than this too. He's been twisting what I've clearly stated in the thread over and over again and anyone can read, so that still bothers me. Also, if that's all he's got to go on after this , then he's probably not town.
                            The way I see it, Vehicle has posted things which town would never post, while Voth has been more consistent with scummy behavior. I could have seen an edge case where Voth was just being retarded and then committed to a read and decided to manufacture a case and try to push it through, if he didn't try to do the same thing on multiple players for such a long time even though the situation had been broken down. Vehicle is 99.9% not town, whereas Voth is 99% scum imo.
                            Someone with a different brand of autism to me could probably draw some inferences about kthx's alignment from a Vehicle lynch given the way he behaved about trying to force through a kthx lynch/shooting, but I don't believe in that sort of thing really so we can cross that bridge when we get to it i.e. after the Vehicle lynch.

Comment

• Like what the actual fuck? When have we ever played a game here where there wasn't a doctor? I assumed there would be one this game.

Sure, there's a chance of a strongman or something, but there's less of a chance of that then the 100% guarantee imo that there's a doctor in town.

That predicated all my decisions and logic. It was better to risk a strongman than to shoot a random. As you'll see from my post history, I didn't even want him to shoot kthx.

Plus scum shooting Jessup N1 wouldn't necessarily even be a good play because if there's a watcher out there, he's really only got one obvious place to sit.

So sure, lynch me for thinking the town had a doctor. Because when have you played a game where there wasn't one?
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Every dead townie is a win for the mafia, and the fact that scarlet fails to see that speaks volumes to me.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X