No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are most of you acting like idiots? why would I claim doctor role early on? Jessup got most of us killed last game, and now vehicle, and kass are acting more scummy then ever.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Ah, gotcha. You seen the program? Who's going to be more dangerous, Vehicle's character or Beast's? i.e. is there a chance either one could have beef with their spouses that could play into this game? I'm thinking if this is a flavour game, with the names meaning something, that there could be some twists rather than guilty purely by association.
      Not from my interpretation. Carol and Howard Baskins’ relationship seems a bit saccharine, over the top lovey. Lauren and Jeff Lowe’s relationship seems not to be strained. Then again they are poly/consensual non monogamous. At the end of the series Lauren is pregnant and Jeff says some ish about getting her to quickly shed the baby weight. Then he hires a nanny for her fuckability. So I wanted to punch him in the face, but Lauren doesn’t outwardly express a problem with it. I’d think she would be more likely of the two to have a different alignment than her spouse, but my guess is they’re both town enemies.

I’m seeing a common theme when scum and third party get caught in a lie. Some version of “That’s so weird. I get why town thinks I’m bad, but I’m really this other thing.” If they’re lie doesn’t fit facts, they’re like “Yeah I don’t understand why that is. I swear I’m this I don’t know why the facts aren’t fitting my lie”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

:clown::clown::clown::clown:
        don't spam emotes you stupid tranny who can't seen figure out that having a cock means you are suppose to fuck woman idiot trash, no brain player.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• vehicle,kassius, overking are probably cultists themselves at this point.

Comment

• My guess is we’re looking at a small mafia:
            1. willby (rob lowe)(GF)
            2. vehicle? (Lauren Lowe)(mafia namecop could be accurate, I don’t believe the “bitter” —would explain willby doing N1 kill if vehicle was investigating)
            3. Probably one more, not sure who, check D1 scarlet train & who exalt & sdrawkcab suspected (both were high risk NK’s), probably a roleblocker
            4. Could be a 4 but then I think unlikely setup started w a second member of cult in terms of balance

then a small (possibly 0-1 now) culty faction:
            1. Voth (Carole baskins) (inquisitor: works like an SK, but if the kill doesn’t go through, eg because of doctor protection on target, then the would-be victim gets voth’s wincon; see link at bottom of post)
            2. Beast? (Hubby baskins) (doctor: this fits with the inquisitor role, because if beats protects while Voth visits then the target does not die but is converted—if we believe the_paul then beast did not accompany Voth on night 1, which suggests to me that Voth may have had to find beast, ie they didn’t start on the same faction, beast may have started with a town win con and Voth needed to find beast to team up but didn’t by night 1–Voth could still have visited beast night 2 before dying, but I think this is true for most players based off what we know/don’t know currently)

So, i feel fairly confident that vehicle is mafia and sdrawkcab died for name-dropping on him.

i also feel fairly confident that we need to make sure that Voth didn’t recruit anyone last night, which means we will need to know:
            a) if our voyeur saw anyone perform a killing action on someone other than Voth or sdrawkcab last night (overthinkingit please let us know if so)
            b) if anyone saw Voth visit someone last night
            c) if you have a protective night action, and you protected someone last night and got a “success” message and that person is still alive today—PLEASE subtly make this information available at some point before you die at the very least because the person you protected may have been visited by Voth, which would mean that person is now third party.

my fear is that mafia killed sdrawkcab and a vigi killed Voth, and nobody died from Voth—Voth would NOT have visited nobody, Voth would have performed their factional kill/recruit. Since those were the only 2 deaths, it’s possible that Voth got someone converted last night. (Don’t get too hung up on this if you’re new, but for those of you trying to understand the game mechanics here: I should also specify that I asked halp to clarify whether the inquisitor role resolves such that the recruit is an active part of the night action the inquisitor does after the killing resolves as failed and therefore the inquisitor must be alive, or whether the recruitment is passive and can happen even when the inquisitor dies at the same time—halp more or less said this is a recognized ambiguity in the role’s mechanics and subject to moderator preference, which I understand to mean “GOOD LUCK ROFL”)

all of that said, I think Vehicle is the right lunch for us informationally today—it will tell us a LOT about what we’re looking at in terms of usefulness of names, power roles held by (and information known to) mafia and let us see a little more of the likely setup—I think this is true especially because I don’t believe vehicles claim for a second that town has 2 name cops while mafia has 0. Vehicles also the right lunch for us in terms of putting ourselves in the right position in later phases death-toll-wise: mafia has a factional kill; cult traditionally does not have a factional kill, and when the cult does its typically through an inquisitor—who is dead. While it’s true that if Voth converted someone last night that person will retain their old role powers and may get some kind of cult powers depending on halp’z creativity—horses (not zebra) here would be that all we need to do is find and kill them by endgame, unless they were a vigi they don’t have a night kill and mafia does.

Here’s a link to the mafiascum wiki for inquisitor, what Voth flipped:
            https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inquisitor

Comment

• Beast / Howard Baskin / Strong-Willed Bulletproof Townie is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                My guess is we’re looking at a small mafia:
                1. willby (rob lowe)(GF)
                2. vehicle? (Lauren Lowe)(mafia namecop could be accurate, I don’t believe the “bitter” —would explain willby doing N1 kill if vehicle was investigating)
                3. Probably one more, not sure who, check D1 scarlet train & who exalt & sdrawkcab suspected (both were high risk NK’s), probably a roleblocker
                4. Could be a 4 but then I think unlikely setup started w a second member of cult in terms of balance

then a small (possibly 0-1 now) culty faction:
                1. Voth (Carole baskins) (inquisitor: works like an SK, but if the kill doesn’t go through, eg because of doctor protection on target, then the would-be victim gets voth’s wincon; see link at bottom of post)
                2. Beast? (Hubby baskins) (doctor: this fits with the inquisitor role, because if beats protects while Voth visits then the target does not die but is converted—if we believe the_paul then beast did not accompany Voth on night 1, which suggests to me that Voth may have had to find beast, ie they didn’t start on the same faction, beast may have started with a town win con and Voth needed to find beast to team up but didn’t by night 1–Voth could still have visited beast night 2 before dying, but I think this is true for most players based off what we know/don’t know currently)

So, i feel fairly confident that vehicle is mafia and sdrawkcab died for name-dropping on him.

i also feel fairly confident that we need to make sure that Voth didn’t recruit anyone last night, which means we will need to know:
                a) if our voyeur saw anyone perform a killing action on someone other than Voth or sdrawkcab last night (overthinkingit please let us know if so)
                b) if anyone saw Voth visit someone last night
                c) if you have a protective night action, and you protected someone last night and got a “success” message and that person is still alive today—PLEASE subtly make this information available at some point before you die at the very least because the person you protected may have been visited by Voth, which would mean that person is now third party.

my fear is that mafia killed sdrawkcab and a vigi killed Voth, and nobody died from Voth—Voth would NOT have visited nobody, Voth would have performed their factional kill/recruit. Since those were the only 2 deaths, it’s possible that Voth got someone converted last night. (Don’t get too hung up on this if you’re new, but for those of you trying to understand the game mechanics here: I should also specify that I asked halp to clarify whether the inquisitor role resolves such that the recruit is an active part of the night action the inquisitor does after the killing resolves as failed and therefore the inquisitor must be alive, or whether the recruitment is passive and can happen even when the inquisitor dies at the same time—halp more or less said this is a recognized ambiguity in the role’s mechanics and subject to moderator preference, which I understand to mean “GOOD LUCK ROFL”)

all of that said, I think Vehicle is the right lunch for us informationally today—it will tell us a LOT about what we’re looking at in terms of usefulness of names, power roles held by (and information known to) mafia and let us see a little more of the likely setup—I think this is true especially because I don’t believe vehicles claim for a second that town has 2 name cops while mafia has 0. Vehicles also the right lunch for us in terms of putting ourselves in the right position in later phases death-toll-wise: mafia has a factional kill; cult traditionally does not have a factional kill, and when the cult does its typically through an inquisitor—who is dead. While it’s true that if Voth converted someone last night that person will retain their old role powers and may get some kind of cult powers depending on halp’z creativity—horses (not zebra) here would be that all we need to do is find and kill them by endgame, unless they were a vigi they don’t have a night kill and mafia does.

Here’s a link to the mafiascum wiki for inquisitor, what Voth flipped:
                https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inquisitor
                well your post is compelling, lets get this done.

VOTE VEHICLE

VEHICLE SHOWING PATTERNS OF "SAVE ME" just like voth lol.

Comment

• fuck you halp lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                    Beast / Howard Baskin / Strong-Willed Bulletproof Townie is dead.
                    What lol?
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• this game is rigged by idiots kthx

Comment

• Who was it who was just hoping we had a day vig so we could kill 2 today? Lol.

Alright friends who wants to argue in support of vehicle???? /eats popcorn

Comment

• (In case this was ambiguous for any new players I’m just making a joke about the day vig thing since ppl were suspicious of Beast; I think it’s pretty clear that was a mod kill)

Comment

• So for those of you who didn't watch the show. Lauren Lowe is some ex adult dancer or something to that effect. She is a pretty woman who is steadfast to her man Jeff Lowe. She was not really in the show except a bit part but was in the after show interview episode. She helped Jeff Lowe do his cub petting stuff where they would smuggle tiger cubs in suitcases into nice Vegas hotel suites where they had parties and petting meetups and make contacts with celebrities. Jeff Lowe had a history arrest for abuse of previous wife by choking her but no evidence Lauren was abused by Jeff this show. She sticks by him like glue. She does NOT seem bitter towards anyone but Joe Exotic.

Howard Baskin is Carols 3rd husband (her last disappeared and she may have killed him to get his money) who is awkwardly thorough steadfast Carol sidekick who has no sex appeal and always has these odd googly puppy eyes for Carol. He seemed to do a lot of the legal thinking for Carol in her law suits with Joe Exotic camp. Carol always touches Howards leg in interviews and gives him these googoo "I lub you" kisses that seem like she sort of forces herself to do but he is like a baby bird who expects them. I even felt like she hated kissing him but forced herself to because once it was done Howard would look like a jr highschool kid who just got his first love note passed to him in class and it was all she needed to do to fulfil his infatuation of her. He supported Carol a lot and prides himself to be a never wavering ally to her. In the show he is definitely portrayed as a devout shield to Carol Baskin.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• kthx weren't you going to reveal today finally? You promised you would.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

What lol?
                                Beast was mod killed for hate speech towards Jessup. Seriously deserved imo. He made you look like an LGBTQ ️‍ activist, kthx. Jeez Beast. Wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X