TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
    Again I’m not saying I think you necessarily were, just that it’s possible and as townies if we want to win (which I do) we need to keep our wits about us and not get complacent by assuming there can be 0 recruited ppl.
    also, i asked about who you think the next target should be outside of kthx, myself, paul or jessup.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Jessup I have gone through this: I asked halp how he inquisitor night action resolves (whether the “recruit” is passive and if Voth try to kill someone at the same time he was killed whether the survivor would join voths wincon or whether Voth needed to be alive to actively recruit after the survival), and halp said it’s a recognized ambiguity in the role mechanic, basically it could go either way depending on moderator preference. So, we could have maximum 1 recruit to cult i’d say.

The fact that you’re playing so dumb/mystical about this makes me suspect you may have in fact been targeted by Voth night 2 (and either someone rb’ed Voth, or protected you); if not PLEASE start playing like a townie and don’t add to the confusion by saying weird shit like “go back and read is all I will say before voths death is the answer” ...??

Comment

• Hey its me again, I'm using Bubbas burner phone in my cell. I got 5 seconds to say my last thought.

So.. its a coin flip then? ok..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

also, i asked about who you think the next target should be outside of kthx, myself, paul or jessup.
          Was that to me? Given the context I thought it was at m_leonhard

tbh top of my scum list tbh rn is probably m_leonhard, he’s usually ok at these games irl and he has not been hot on the scumhunt this game, with his apparance during the vehicle lynch as /particularly/ damning IMO. But, all I’ve got here is hunches. Hopefully we’ll have results from brave souls tomorrow to catch us another syllable of the scum monster WillVothicle.

why, zeebu? Is it you and m_leonhard left as scum and you’re tryna figure out whether you gotta NK me??

Comment

tbh top of my scum list tbh rn is probably m_leonhard, he’s usually ok at these games irl and he has not been hot on the scumhunt this game, with his apparance during the vehicle lynch as /particularly/ damning IMO. But, all I’ve got here is hunches. Hopefully we’ll have results from brave souls tomorrow to catch us another syllable of the scum monster WillVothicle.

why, zeebu? Is it you and m_leonhard left as scum and you’re tryna figure out whether you gotta NK me??
            ive just got done advocating for killing leo, go look back at it

Comment

it was to him, but asking it of you seemed fine too

Comment

• to partyfalcon: it was my bad getting you two confused though. there are a number of people playing this game that i am not familiar with and i sort of lumped you guys into the same entity at times in my mind, so that was my bad. thank you for answering though

to m_leohnard, how about you, though? who would be your target outside of kthx myself paul and jessup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  to partyfalcon: it was my bad getting you two confused though. there are a number of people playing this game that i am not familiar with and i sort of lumped you guys into the same entity at times in my mind, so that was my bad. thank you for answering though
                  That’s fair; I just ask that (especially now that there are only a handful of us left) moving forward everyone who is town please do your best to convey accurate information, which often means re-reading and questioning your own instincts (ie “wait DID x person say that or was it VEHICLE/VOTH/WILLBY misattributing it to them?” then go *check* before repeating it).

Let your townie tell be your propensity for truthfulness and fact-checking so we can lunch all liars and NOT get caught in scum’s sp-lie-derwebs.

Comment

That’s fair; I just ask that (especially now that there are only a handful of us left) moving forward everyone who is town please do your best to convey accurate information, which often means re-reading and questioning your own instincts (ie “wait DID x person say that or was it VEHICLE/VOTH/WILLBY misattributing it to them?” then go *check* before repeating it).

Let your townie tell be your propensity for truthfulness and fact-checking so we can lunch all liars and NOT get caught in scum’s sp-lie-derwebs.
                    yep, my bad

but earlier, i did a little bit of looking at the voting breakdowns and came to the conclusion that we should target m_leohnard in this next day phase. so you and i appear to be on the same page in this case

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                      As an emotional day draws to a close, a decision is made. "Something is better than nothing!" they yelled. Is it though..?

Scarlet / Dillon Passage / Novice Follower has been lynched

Final Vote Count:

Scarlet / 6 / Willby, Voth, Poopcat, M_Leohnard, Kthx, Vehicle
                      Kthx / 4 / sdrawkcab, OverthinkingIt, Kassius, Jessup
                      Vehicle / 3 / Exalt, Beast, Scarlet
                      sdrawkcab / 1 / Party Falcon
                      Willby / 1 / the_paul

BEGIN NIGHT 1
                      Phase change in ~24 hours or when I have received all night actions
                      M_leonard: only player who was on the D1 scarlet train who was NOT on the D3 vehicle train (also not on the D2 willby train, but I think that’s less indicative since Voth and willby were BOTH seen visiting dead exalt—voting for either was justified IMO).

m_leonard has also not quantifiably contributed other than his analysis of a Voth lynch (which I agreed was the informationallh superior lynch but of course is the same argument any mafioso would want to make to possibly save willby).

M_leonard’s post during my prosecution of vehicle yesterday was also the scummiest shit I’ve seen in a while (arguing I’M scumming because everyone was relying on MY analyses to lynch vehicle, keeping his vote on kthx and providing zero analyses of his own to counter—literally just showing up to throw shade at me???)

Comment

• m_leonhard yo btw I’m talking shit at you in here, it’s only fair you’re alerted to it (if you have alerts on for being @‘ed, at least)

Comment

• Damn I voted Willby day 1 too? I have been en fuego the last 2 games, minus the fact that I shit the bed and lynched PF instead of the godfather in the last day phase.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok. I really want to believe kthx’s role claim, but if his ascetic modifier was active night 1 I should have received “no results”. I didn’t I saw someone “perform a blocking action” on him. He says he has no additional modifiers (e.g. even night, naive, etc.) that would make that make sense. So something is still fishy there and idk what. I’m new enough at the game that there could be complicated game mechanics shit I’m not getting, but I clarified with Halp that ascetic roles would give me “no results”.

PartyFalcon I don’t think there’s more cult. 1) the_paul saw Voth visit exalt N1. I suppose it’s possible she could have converted the_paul N2 with her last dying words, but it seems unlikely. 2) Jessup is definitely not cult bc I watched her N2 to make sure she wouldn’t be recruited, but got no results so no one did anything to the great tiger king last night.

Comment

• I was thinking about that too a few times OverthinkingIt. I remember you mentioned you saw a block on kthx and it has always been in the back of my mind. I do worry about kthx and obviously have the whole game. I wonder what happened there? I asked town to let us know if anyone roleblocked him and no one said anything so I was assuming if in fact he was telling the truth that some mafia roleblocker targeted him.

I'm glad you can confirm me town still because of watching me night 2 too. I am fairly sure no cult is left in the game unless Kthx is sigh. The fact he was caught creeping around by The_Paul though makes me think it makes it MUCH less likely he is cult leader as they usually get an every other night action. He was seen visiting me first night and visiting beast the very next night so.. as much as I hate it it does sort of clear him from being cult unless Halp added some special nightly flavor to the role.

The ascetic stuff seems.. iffy. Def still need to think about kthx some if he survives tonight. Some weird unanswered stuff going on there.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X