Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Just to refresh.. lol.. locked up is solitary seems so .. weak as info.. this is weird as fk kthx would say that rather than you drew cop, your investigation was blocked.. I don't get it lol.. I wanna believe u kass but damnit why solitary and this weird inconclusive mod info sent ur way.. leaves it all very iffy and weak which is......
    Maybe there's another role I drew, that's not a cop, that's like a cop, but gives way more info. Who the fuck knows right now. Maybe tonight I'll turn into a werewolf but turn someone into a vampire when I visit them because Kate Beckinsale had sex with me in the cell the night before. I don't fucking know lol.

Comment

• Kassius
      Why the fuck do you care what it looks like?
      Care to point me to some examples of where his posts are very scummy, and more importantly, explain why they're scummy?

WillBy
      Outside of like, acting as a really shitty vig to let us vote on mylo and not lose instantly half the time, I'm not seeing a use for your role. I'm in the 'any use is objectively bad for town' camp.
      imo the play would have been to not mention the role unless we're on a mylo where it's actually realistic that people would lynch (e.g. there's a clear leftover from a dead cop).
      Actually, thinking about this now, we should really be double-lynching at mylo if we get there (to mylo) organically and don't have kills/protects/etc.
      Anyway, that I don't agree exactly with some players here about the best way to play things is hardly shocking news.
      I kinda see what you were going for. Objectively, it was a fuckup, but it is what it is.

PPE:
      Why the fuck can't you use a little less ambiguity when you fullclaim kassius.
      Do you actually know that you copied a cop? My understanding from the MU page is that it doesn't tell you, you just get the results text.

Comment

• And that's me done this phase, I'll check in before change if I need to change my vote to Scarlet or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I'm sorry, what? Willby this is the second time this phase that you've left me open-mouthed with your posts. How have a 'soft-claimed'? I've full-claimed, seeded my role, and given my result.

Are you trying to go so far down being scum-read line that you come out the other side, as no-one that's scum could be that openly scummy? I mean last game, you fought tooth and nail D2, but it didn't work. Maybe you're trying something new this time.

field , the latter.
          At the time I claimed, you had only claimed that you had investigative type info. That's a soft claim. Soft claims like that are stupid because it says "hey, I have a role that gets me information on other players alignments/roles". Mafia should be able to read between the lines.

I agree you have full claimed now.

Stop treating everything I say as hostile, you are going to look stupid and/or scummy if I'm lynched.

Comment

• Kassius
            My understanding was you said you were a cop.. you clearly stated you were a cop.... now you saying u have no clue what u were?

Also the more I look into this role the worse it appears lol Can you kill people be accident usig ur night action if you take a mafia role? is it only town roles u get a wildcard on or? ,, cause wtf between u and willbys role claims this is some bs lol seems super dangerous.. is it only town roles u get wildcards on or is this an across the board scum AND town type role..

Are you even fucking town lol?:O
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Wasted too much time on Kassius, wasted too much time on WillBy.

That only makes it more likely than not that they're both town and we have before us just another case of town-infighting. While scum like m_leo skate by.

Kassius and WillBy should NOT be on the line this phase.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

And that's me done this phase, I'll check in before change if I need to change my vote to Scarlet or not.
                This guy is the reason I'm on the chopping block.

As far as the reason I look scummy, it's probably because I called him out for posting strange sentences that didnt/dont add up with his claims. A couple more hack and forths (mostly with exalt, who might also be done for the phase) and now I must be scum. Because anyone who questions a townie. is scum. If you're not sure on that logic, talk to jessup.

Comment

And that's me done this phase, I'll check in before change if I need to change my vote to Scarlet or not.
                  Why Scarlet?

You've been fixated on WillBy all game -- I see no good reason for that.

What do you think about m_leo and Vehicle?
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                    WillBy
                    Outside of like, acting as a really shitty vig to let us vote on mylo and not lose instantly half the time, I'm not seeing a use for your role. I'm in the 'any use is objectively bad for town' camp.
                    imo the play would have been to not mention the role unless we're on a mylo where it's actually realistic that people would lynch (e.g. there's a clear leftover from a dead cop).
                    Actually, thinking about this now, we should really be double-lynching at mylo if we get there (to mylo) organically and don't have kills/protects/etc.
                    Anyway, that I don't agree exactly with some players here about the best way to play things is hardly shocking news.
                    I kinda see what you were going for. Objectively, it was a fuckup, but it is what it is.
                    To each their own. But at least we got some activity this phase.

Phase change is in about 31 hours, so I hope the remaining people who havent been on yet today log on. In particular zeebu. I wanna hear from him.

Comment

• Not biting any more, figure stuff out for yourselves. I've been as helpful as I can this phase. I'm allowed to have my own scum reads and keep my reasonings to myself. I'm not accountable to scum interrogation.

Jessup I've literally already said this. I've had to repeat myself and correct others about 6 times already this phase, cause people read what they want to rather than what I've written. I'm done.

Comment

Not biting any more, figure stuff out for yourselves. I've been as helpful as I can this phase. I'm allowed to have my own scum reads and keep my reasonings to myself. I'm not accountable to scum interrogation.

Jessup I've literally already said this. I've had to repeat myself and correct others about 6 times already this phase, cause people read what they want to rather than what I've written. I'm done.
                        I guess i'm back in "solitary" :laugh:

So ya you could be a werewolf and a vampire next time.. got it.. and u wanted to be cult :\
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• All of you are dumb. Stop pretending you know what the fuck is going on and try to listen first. Since every player has a different role, it stands to reason that perhaps some mechanics make sense to other players, while they wouldn't make sense to you. That's all I have to say. We are lynching either WillBy, Field, or nobody. That's your choice today. I probably won't be around long unless I'm way, way off base here, so I'm going to make sure things go the way I choose regardless of what the fuck you all want.

I'm town and my role allows me to control this shit for one day. Again, we lynch either WillBy, Field, or nobody. If you don't choose either WillBy or Field, today will end without a lynch at all. Since scum fucked up their NK, it's fine to do it today, and since I almost certainly won't make any lylo type situation, I'm not going to hold on to the ability all game long hoping scum don't take me out before that.

So yeah, I repeat one more time: WillBy, Field, or nobody. That's all the choices you will get today.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                            Wasted too much time on Kassius, wasted too much time on WillBy.

That only makes it more likely than not that they're both town and we have before us just another case of town-infighting. While scum like m_leo skate by.

Kassius and WillBy should NOT be on the line this phase.
                            Too bad. You and WillBy are the only choices I'm allowing. Get fucked scum.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well this died. I guess that's what happens when everyone on one side just logs off.
                              Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                              Not biting any more, figure stuff out for yourselves. I've been as helpful as I can this phase. I'm allowed to have my own scum reads and keep my reasonings to myself. I'm not accountable to scum interrogation.
                              Is this really as helpful as you think you can be? Posting that jessup was thrown in solitary and that you think theres a cop? That's all one can contribute during a day?

It's frustrating dealing with this type of attitude towards game. Berate me, call me obvious scum, point out misplays and bad logic. The only time I ever get upset with this game is when people refuse to engage

Comment

• Oh welcome back to the game, exalt.

Comment

Working...
                                X