Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You big meanie. I can't remember the last time I verbally sodomized you.
    I'm assuming you meant that tongue in cheek
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'm assuming you meant that tongue in cheek
      True, it was probably the last mafia game that I played with field. This time I investigated him immediately so that he and I could be friends.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

True, it was probably the last mafia game that I played with field. This time I investigated him immediately so that he and I could be friends.
        I meant it more in the literal sense, a double entendre if you will.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I’m just planning on not using my action again.

by not using it I guess somehow kass could pick it up at some point and kthx would have to reveal kass’s alignment to their target maybe... maybe?

i dunno. I don’t see a point to using my remaining shot, do any of you guys?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Unless you've been told explicitly that your ability gives people your alignment exactly, my assumption would be that you have the ability to tell the target player that you are town/prison and that a wildcard would copy the 'innocent' version.
            Send a copy of the note to voth/field so that you're attached to the pair that are mechanically cleared if either of them flips imo

Comment

• I can’t send the thing, I request kthx to do it and he sends it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Hi friends, just checking in before phase change as I have an odd feeling that I might be nightkilled tonight.

If that's the case, I wanted to let you all know that barring any groundbreaking information coming out of this night phase, my vote would immediately be on Scarlet and has a solid chance of staying there if nothing crazy new comes out.

He has been toeing the line all game and done his absolute best (and done pretty well at it) appearing neutral and making sure to throw shade at the right people (his own team), while also purposefully distracting from them at the same time. Process of elimination and my gut feeling just tells me he's scum. There's nothing more to it than that, but I want it out there. He just screams to me that he's a scum player stuck on a team of people who are making it tremendously hard to play a good scum game by lurking and only showing up to contribute nothing but defense of their own lurking. He tried, and he did pretty well, but not all players will overlook this - we aren't a game full of the least common denominators like Beast and Jessup.

Anyway, take it for what it's worth, but I wanted it out there just in case.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth thoughts on exalt/kassius/jessup?

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                    Voth thoughts on exalt/kassius/jessup?
                    Sure, I could probably give some of those thoughts too, but it's more interesting that you just ignore what I said about you and steer the conversation elsewhere. It hasn't been lost on me that I have said similar things about you 2-3 times in the past in this game and you've responded the same way - by not responding at all.

Now, I know we are new forum mafia buddies and all but this doesn't jive with town Scarlet that I battled with endlessly just a game ago. So what's the difference? You don't care? You're town but it doesn't bother you for one of the most confirmed town players in the game to
                    single you out as his biggest scum read? You don't have anything to say about it? Forgive me because as I noted, we are new acquaintances, but I haven't seen you have anything but something to say about EVERYTHING in the past. Except for now. Is the difference that your scum team is a bunch of lurking dirtbags and you know you've been caught between a rock and a hard place here?

If you don't mind engaging for once when called out, I'd be happy to share more thoughts on others. I don't really want to indulge your need to steer away again.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

You're town but it doesn't bother you for one of the most confirmed town players in the game to single you out as his biggest scum read?
                      Not really. You're very likely town, and you're not jessup. What do you expect, I'll accuse you of being scum for doubting my alignment when I'm not clear and have made poor decisions like backing down on the mleo/halp lynch D2?
                      The difference is that it's not D1, so my grounds for suspecting that you aren't scum are way stronger than they've been in any game I've been in before. I've got another player I think is probably town telling me that he's got your full rolename and alignment and that it says you're town, I've got 3 days of content of you being in the top two most active and engaged players making generally pro-town decisions. I can't fault the reasoning that scum!scarlet would look like I do now in a game where townies play like Sherlock or Vehicle did, there's no shortage of soft targets that weren't on the shortlist I've consistently failed to push.
                      If I'm convinced you're town, I don't get anything out of grilling you over a bad line of reasoning unless that is going to result in a mislynch. I expect to shoot between mleo/PartyFalcon/beast tomorrow, since we almost certainly have a mislynch and I've got no real reason to examine the voth/field case until lylo since either of you dying will more or less solve it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                        Not really. You're very likely town, and you're not jessup. What do you expect, I'll accuse you of being scum for doubting my alignment when I'm not clear and have made poor decisions like backing down on the mleo/halp lynch D2?
                        The difference is that it's not D1, so my grounds for suspecting that you aren't scum are way stronger than they've been in any game I've been in before. I've got another player I think is probably town telling me that he's got your full rolename and alignment and that it says you're town, I've got 3 days of content of you being in the top two most active and engaged players making generally pro-town decisions. I can't fault the reasoning that scum!scarlet would look like I do now in a game where townies play like Sherlock or Vehicle did, there's no shortage of soft targets that weren't on the shortlist I've consistently failed to push.
                        If I'm convinced you're town, I don't get anything out of grilling you over a bad line of reasoning unless that is going to result in a mislynch. I expect to shoot between mleo/PartyFalcon/beast tomorrow, since we almost certainly have a mislynch and I've got no real reason to examine the voth/field case until lylo since either of you dying will more or less solve it for me.
                        I see a peanut butter and fluff sandwich where you held the peanut butter... and the bread. Not much here really if you read and soak it in rather than just seeing some content on the surface.

Your toss out of MLeo/Partyfalcon/Beast is pretty interesting. All three are literally just as useless this game mechanically, but MLeo and more specifically Partyfalcon have proven they have the ability when they have the desire to login and post. The outlier is Beast. It makes me wonder if that's your version of a throwaway town lynch tomorrow, but he is so volatile that I'd be hard pressed to find a time when I'm scum that I don't want to keep him around if he's town. He, like Jessup, is a complete moron, the likes of which I can't even describe adequately in words, and I can't imagine getting rid of town players who actively sabotage their own team if I'm scum.

But then it makes me wonder if Beast isn't the one I should be worrying about you tossing out. I'm sure one of MLeo and PF are scum - I just have no idea which - and that is because they aren't participating at all. Kthx has already said modkills are incoming and frankly, while I don't prefer modkills to impact a game, I'm fine with them both getting modkilled right now because I think it'll end up being even - one town and one scum. As such, I find it to be a complete waste of time to sit here and debate two players that don't exist and one player that likely should be admitted to a facility for our next lynch at this point in the game. I know you're better than that - I can tell from a game and a half. You just took the three most useless lynches in the game and said you'll shoot your shot there. Great pro-town strategy here at this point.

tldr; you didn't help yourself one bit there, and now I feel more firmly that you're likely scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth is bad at this game and got lucky that field carried him for a halp lynch. Any normal town in ANY forum besides this silly one wud have lynched ur ass day 2 voth. Sadly as I suspected though it appears as bad as you played so far you are town.. still ur horrid as a townie tho. You had an investigative role N1 and hit it so it gave you more info than the rest but you still lynched 2 townies over some BS lol. GTFO acting so special. You are awful.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            Voth is bad at this game and got lucky that field carried him for a halp lynch. Any normal town in ANY forum besides this silly one wud have lynched ur ass day 2 voth. Sadly as I suspected though it appears as bad as you played so far you are town.. still ur horrid as a townie tho. You had an investigative role N1 and hit it so it gave you more info than the rest but you still lynched 2 townies over some BS lol. GTFO acting so special. You are awful.
                            u mad

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I guess if I had to guess I'd say Partyfalcon is the likely scum between him and MLeo, if not both of them. Kthx could be holding off modkills so long because he will eviscerate the entire scum team if he makes a move - effectively ending the game.

Ah well. I think we learned a valuable lesson here. I'll take a game that starts with 10-12 active players any day over a game with 14-17 players where a couple are complete ghosts. You know they have the ability to play - they just aren't. Sorta brutal after a while.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Oh and to elaborate on the PF point, she did show up last day phase to post one sentence where she voted me and asked me to explain Halps alleged gun investigation on me, which we all know now was utter bullshit. That's the extent of her playing this game for now well over a week of calendar days. So yeah. Compare that with the novels she wrote when she was town last game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X