• Zeebu
    replied
    Oh, oops

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Did you get a pm from wark about me?
    Did my first paragraph not make it clear that I got the note and I was trying to let you know I did while also setting a trap for scum to vote you with me?

Assfuck bitch!

unvote zeebu

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Saaaweet. Why will his vote fail?
    I won. You inspired something in me

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    So I have no idea what the exact wording is but voth should have been pm’d whatever you were willby

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Fyi I used my ability on voth and got a success

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied

Well, that was easy enough. I'm picking up what you're putting down, zeebu. Maybe go back to drunken rants and acting like a 10 year old girl and you won't be so obvious. Or just jot down ideas on paper when you're wasted and then review them when you sober up so you don't embarrass yourself with that shit.

I'll be honest. I'm 100% confirmed town at this point and I was curious who would be the first to jump in head first to a PF lynch with me. Didn't take long for zeebu to be the guy. And in typical zeebu fashion, he submits a vote and says nothing else in the slightest. Not even a big zeebu post (roughly three incomplete sentences) to justify it. Thanks but I'll take my chance not lynching the lurker and lynch someone who does something scummy. Not even Jessup has jumped on my wagon yet, and by his own admission he knows I'm confirmed town.

unvote Partyfalcon
    vote zeebu
    Did you get a pm from wark about me?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I get that you've got your suspicions, but this is a dumb vote. I cant justify him being a friendly neighbor/note passing role and anything not town.

So jessup claimed to not protect anyone N1 because she didnt want to accidentally protect scum, but had the ability to self protect N2? And protected a guy who died N3? I dont buy it.
    Vote Jessup
    In b4 jess tries (and fails) to vote me
    Saaaweet. Why will his vote fail?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

Well, that was easy enough. I'm picking up what you're putting down, zeebu. Maybe go back to drunken rants and acting like a 10 year old girl and you won't be so obvious. Or just jot down ideas on paper when you're wasted and then review them when you sober up so you don't embarrass yourself with that shit.

I'll be honest. I'm 100% confirmed town at this point and I was curious who would be the first to jump in head first to a PF lynch with me. Didn't take long for zeebu to be the guy. And in typical zeebu fashion, he submits a vote and says nothing else in the slightest. Not even a big zeebu post (roughly three incomplete sentences) to justify it. Thanks but I'll take my chance not lynching the lurker and lynch someone who does something scummy. Not even Jessup has jumped on my wagon yet, and by his own admission he knows I'm confirmed town.

unvote Partyfalcon
    vote zeebu
    I get that you've got your suspicions, but this is a dumb vote. I cant justify him being a friendly neighbor/note passing role and anything not town.

So jessup claimed to not protect anyone N1 because she didnt want to accidentally protect scum, but had the ability to self protect N2? And protected a guy who died N3? I dont buy it.
    Vote Jessup
    In b4 jess tries (and fails) to vote me

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    Vote partyfalcon

unvote Partyfalcon
    vote zeebu

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I think exalt or willby may be scum. Too many claims with voting blockages and Voth had that action too. Seems like amongst Voth, (who is confirmed) Willby who has a confirmation of at least disappearing off vote count AND exalt claiming ability to stop votes something is fishy.

Vote EXALT

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I targeted myself N2 and no one died.
    And I got success then too..

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

So you got success but he still died? That's interesting. Remind me who you targeted N2?
    I targeted myself N2 and no one died.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Vote partyfalcon

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I got a success too when I did it.. :\
    So you got success but he still died? That's interesting. Remind me who you targeted N2?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Vote partyfalcon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X