X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Maybe. I can't jump to that conclusion with how retarded as fuck Jessup is.
    For one thing, she claimed doctor, yet protected nobody except herself (on N2 btw), yet this was after claiming Doc at EoD1 and with Halp being a strongman and alive. Halp got lynched D3, not D2. N3 she claims she protected Field, yet Field died and there is no longer Halp to strongman it. She also didnt say her result 'failed' as if she was RBed, and I can confirm that Field did not visit a PGO or anything last night.

PS: Field's role combined with the self-Solitary (jailkeeper) actions means a doctor was not needed in this setup, not to mention Field provided a reason for a strongman to exist. Also, my theory about Paul being a BP recruiter who died trying to recruit scum is still probably correct.

So what I'm saying is, Jessup is lying, and not normal town Jessup lying. Jessup is lying scum.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Oh I think I killed Scarlet lol.

Kthx just pmed me and said he forgot to do the action on Beast, so it was on my original target, Scarlet. Well, I just got 'Success' for once. Guess I drew the Mafia kill, unless anyone can suggest a Vigi that killed maybe tp N1 and scarlet N3?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Vote: Jessup

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Looks like you did catch someone, Voth. Lol.
    Maybe. I can't jump to that conclusion with how retarded as fuck Jessup is.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    PartyFalcon Anything you'd like to say to the court in your defense?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

looooooooooooool so scummy willby. I probably stopped the kill night 2 as it was on me I think and wtf would I lie and say I protected field if I was scum? I'm trying to be honest so town can figure it out. Someone out there knows I'm telling the truth who hopefully is town. I suppose scum could have a busdriver perhaps too or some other role the misdirects. It makes no sense I got success unless I'm a Na?ve or some other sinister sanity.

How about this I just go with voth and join a train with ur buddy ur buddy zeebu.

Care to tell us how your shitty role for town as gambler worked out last night willby?

Unvote Exalt

Vote Zeebu
    Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

looooooooooooool so scummy willby. I probably stopped the kill night 2 as it was on me I think and wtf would I lie and say I protected field if I was scum? I'm trying to be honest so town can figure it out. Someone out there knows I'm telling the truth who hopefully is town. I suppose scum could have a busdriver perhaps too or some other role the misdirects. It makes no sense I got success unless I'm a Na?ve or some other sinister sanity.

How about this I just go with voth and join a train with ur buddy ur buddy zeebu.

Care to tell us how your shitty role for town as gambler worked out last night willby?

Unvote Exalt

Vote Zeebu
    Looks like you did catch someone, Voth. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Jessup, you planning on voting the entire game or what?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Remember field, zihuatanejo

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Oh voth unvoted..

Unvote Zeebu

VOTE WILLBY

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I get that you've got your suspicions, but this is a dumb vote. I cant justify him being a friendly neighbor/note passing role and anything not town.

So jessup claimed to not protect anyone N1 because she didnt want to accidentally protect scum, but had the ability to self protect N2? And protected a guy who died N3? I dont buy it.
    Vote Jessup
    In b4 jess tries (and fails) to vote me

Unvote Exalt

Vote Zeebu

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    party falcon ever reply?

VOTE PARTY FALCON

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Thanks for the gift field.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    But the note didn't say anything about Willby...
    Poor wording on my part. I have no idea what the exact wording is that kthx pmed you. It should have been the same as what kthx pmed willby on n1 on my behalf

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    But the note didn't say anything about Willby...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X