Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    God I hope Kthx changes phases, this is devolving quickly. Can you faggots just kill Jessup already?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    ya but he knew u weren't full of shit after ur god awful trains on town doc, town tracker who u killed and town asshole.. asshole

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Meant N1 btw on investigating field.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    You got a full role reveal from field that proved halp was lying. You investigate field and knew he was town. duhh u dimwit
    What? I investigated field N2. He came back innocent. That's all I got. Keep trying to use that taco maker brain of yours to figure out more ways to blame me for you being brutal at this game.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    You got a full role reveal from field that proved halp was lying. You investigate field and knew he was town. duhh u dimwit

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Brb reviewing thousands upon thousands of documents while you guys flail around deciding if I'm scum.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    PF clearly said she was super busy being a LAWYER she has 1000's of documents.. A real life Kim Wexler. Makes sense she voted with her bros friend if super busy. I can say NO ONE has any real dirt on her like you did with halp thats for sure.
    No, it makes no sense. Why would she even log on if she was townie? If she's that busy, this game is the last thing on her mind.

She's scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    PF clearly said she was super busy being a LAWYER she has 1000's of documents.. A real life Kim Wexler. Makes sense she voted with her bros friend if super busy. I can say NO ONE has any real dirt on her like you did with halp thats for sure.
    Wait what? What dirt did we have on Halp other than that he was so fucking obvious? PF is too. You are dense beyond words and I don't know what else to say.

If you could let go of personal feelings and play like a normal person, Vehicle might not have been lynched and it would have been Halp instead (like I begged) and we would be sitting different now.

But by all means all star, why don't you just take the helm and guide us to victory?

Idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    I'm not saying PF ain't busy btw, I'm saying busy town PF wouldn't bother to vote.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    I told you u blind bat.. Zeebu Willby and beast are scum its so obvious
    How are zeebu/WillBy scummier than PF?
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I told you u blind bat.. Zeebu Willby and beast are scum its so obvious

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    PF is scum. The only thing that would change my mind is her flipping town.

There's no fucking way in hell a townie PF logs on, votes a townie after scum fake claims, then disappears for the rest of the phase. How busy do you think she is lol?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    its fallen off cause game is probably over lol its fairly obvious whats going on now lol.:lipsrsealed2: I got the entire thing figured out. Willby and zebu and beast are scum.. pf is just busy.
    Everyone cancel the red alert. The most brain dead player in the game has it all figured out. Might as well stop playing and let him win it for us.

Go ahead Jessup. I'm waiting.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    I didn't find anything useful of people discussing why tp died either, and it was Vehicle who first proposed the theory so that doesn't help either.

Jessup is able to self-protect because his role is x-shot.

Question:
    Can a kill target commuter? It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, the answer is no.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X