Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    Trying to think.. was I maybe busdriven with field? How did scarlet die? PAranoid gun/knife owner or a VIGI??

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Checked the posts, it was field's suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Why did you switch?
    I literally did it on scarlet or fields suggestion, I think they said beast, Leo or PF. I thought it it and targeted beast as he targeted me and won't tell us what he was trying to do. I don't think I was going to help town much by targeting scarlet again, if I rolled jail again, mafia weren't going to use him twice in a row, and it looks like I was right.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Did you get a PM about your actions success or failure? Kthx said he was sending PMs shortly.
    I sent half, sending other half soon. Having hungover fajitas and queso.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    ummmm I protected Field last night yet he still died. :\ Unsure how to explain this.
    I got a success too when I did it.. :\

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    ummmm I protected Field last night yet he still died. :\ Unsure how to explain this.
    Did you get a PM about your actions success or failure? Kthx said he was sending PMs shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Glad I didn't target Scarlet last night I was targeting him, but switched.

Guess we should look at Field's scum reads closely.
    Why did you switch?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    When the prison got out of their beds two people were missing.

Scarlet AKA Ned Grimes the Mafia Goon is dead

Field AKA Ellis Boyd Redding prison smuggler is dead.

(I'll be sending PMs a little later
    My boy field. RIP - you liberal bastard.

Pretty pumped that Scarlet is dead and flipped scum. Makes me feel good about the instincts I had here. As I said, he was my biggest scum read. Well played for a while there but you can only toe the line for so long until someone who doesn't suck sees it.

The only thing now is what to do vote wise with my biggest scum read getting NKed. Oh wait, that's easy.

vote Partyfalcon

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Glad I didn't target Scarlet last night I was targeting him, but switched.

Guess we should look at Field's scum reads closely.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    When the prison got out of their beds two people were missing.

Scarlet AKA Ned Grimes the Mafia Goon is dead

Field AKA Ellis Boyd Redding prison smuggler is dead.

Begin Day Phase 4
    Last edited by kthx; 06-27-2020, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    I dont make the rules, I just happen to live on this rock with ya

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    didn't realize safety was grounds for complete political train of thought, perhaps we need a virus to kill a million/billion a year, to not justify your opinion field

least republicans aren't letting thugs, and terrorists claim the cities, and destroying other peoples property, while defunding the police lol.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Phase change incoming.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    This is just a response to the offtopic stuff
    Originally posted by field View Post
    Gun point? Own dollar? Lol, wtf are you talking about.
    The wealth used to pay for the massive apparatus attached to the state's monopoly of force comes from somewhere.
    That where happens to be extorting people at gunpoint out of wealth they've been given by other, unrelated parties.
    Go ahead and decide not to go out of your way to notate your ledgers for the state, decide not to donate a huge portion of your wealth to the state, decide not to go out of your way to sit quietly in a variety of interstitial detentions before deciding not to submit yourself in court.
    How long do you think it will be before the implicit threat of force resolves into the actual use of force against your person?
    Originally posted by field View Post
    And you can use or make a mask of clothes you already own.
    Simon says touch your toes.
    Simon could say drink water, and yeah, I expect to, but it's none of simon's business whether or not I do. Where do you think the money used to pay second parties to run the ads wherein simon actually gets his message out to me that I need to touch my toes or drink water or whatever comes from? That's right, from the last time he said "simon says give simon $xxx, xxx dollars or he'll shoot you" to you and me and everyone else he thought it was worth his time extorting.
    If you're going to rob me at gunpoint at least have the decency to be a cool guy and spend it on blow and whores or whatever, don't waste it telling me to do something that's very likely retarded in response to a situation you almost certainly don't understand which I absolutely have different stakes in than you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X