Beast1- Willby

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Not voting scarlet just to tie it. I dont see it. Vothicle strikes again?

Regardless of what you think about other players, if you dont think this

Originally posted by Beast View Post
      VOTE WILLBY

guy seems suspicious atm, and I trust exalt who is the real legend.
      Is either the scummiest or the stupidest crap ever, then prepare to watch the slow, disappointing fuse burning ahead of your favorite fireworks not going off just like last game. Exalt is fishing, and he seems to have caught one? Too bad these plays only attract people of a below a certain IQ threshold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Current Vote Count-

Willby 4- Kassius,M_leo, Exalt,Beast

Scarlet 3- Voth,field,Vehicle

Jessup 1- Sherlock Holmes

Zeebu 1- Party Falcon

Beast1- Willby
        I don't have a vote on Scarlet unless I was wasted as hell and changed it off of you, Jessup.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Is either the scummiest or the stupidest crap ever, then prepare to watch the slow, disappointing fuse burning ahead of your favorite fireworks not going off just like last game. Exalt is fishing, and he seems to have caught one? Too bad these plays only attract people of a below a certain IQ threshold.
          Yeah, I don't know though, lynching Beast really doesn't help us learn anything because it's easy to point to him being the lowest common denominator as the reasoning for the vote and subsequently scum are able to brush it off.

Then again, his presence in the game makes me wonder why... just WHY OH WHY...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Correction.. sorry voth though why vote for me fukfuk?
            Current Vote Count-

Scarlet 2- field,Vehicle

Jessup 2- Sherlock Holmes, Voth

Zeebu 1- Party Falcon

Beast 1- Willby
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I just love hearing people say phrases like "lynch for information" like that's coherent or even a good idea if it was. Here's where the lynches were last game
              D1: town two obvscum (one scum 1 sk), a soft scum (willby), a soft third party (kthx, cult), yet lynch was town outside of these players
              D2: Two non-town killers (scum and the sk) found by watcher who crossed, lynch was on the scum out of these
              N2: vig shot the sk after claim was proved false
              D3: scum that was hunted into the open D1 failed to give a good account of themselves and was lynched
              N3: cult leader (still acting like third party to this point) shot by vig
              D4+: the majority of players with a >70IQ were dead so it was a shitshow that's neither here nor there
              Notice that besides maybe D4 none of this had to do with the D1 lynch, which wasn't on a player many people were actually convinced was scum?
              The lynch kills people. That's what it does and that's all it does. Kill the people you want dead. Kill the people you're less certain you want dead later.

Anyone who thinks I'm advocating for a double lynch because I'm scum can go read the singups for Tiger King where I advocate it, then Tiger King where I advocate a double lynch without having even read that it's not possible (as town). Or, they could give even one good reason why town should not use the kills it has and just hand the only thing which impacts anyone's wincon (kills) entirely over to the hands of the scum.
              I've yet to receive even one argument against double lynching though. I've had some players say 'I guess you might be right' and I've had people like Voth just throw shade at me randomly without any actual reasoning behind it, but that's it.
              Everyone arguing against the d1 double lynch, but I'm going to try a different path. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
              A double lynch doesnt give us twice as much info day 2 as a single lynch does. The argument in favor of a D1 lynch, in general, is that the information gained from the lynch, which presumably kills a townie.
              You're wrong.
              A double lynch gives you exactly twice as much info day 2 as a single lynch does, because it tells you two player's roles and alignments.
              The argument in favor of a D1 lynch has nothing to do with information. It makes a player who might be scum dead. There is literally no other way to win the game as town than this. That's why you lynch in every case where doing so doesn't cost you a better lynch (e.g. mylo vs. lylo).
              Not voting scarlet just to tie it. I dont see it.
              Can you rephrase this? Are you saying that you townread me? If no, why say anything? If you think that I'm scummy, surely you should be voting me because having a player you think might be scum die as well as you would be better than just dying fruitlessly.
              Jessup I'm voting Voth, voth isn't voting me
              Also, my vote is a petty revenge vote from last game because what else am I gonna do with the third post in the game than vote randomly.
              willby's scumclaim post was some dumb gambit shit like you'd expect, so it's neither here nor there. He seems the type of person to still do that kind of thing as scum so I'll not look as favorably on him for it as I would a worse player, but sure whatever.
              Vehicle's not doing anything wrong besides claiming that there's nothing useful to be done D1. I've seen a lot of players here claim that without a hint of irony though so I'm fully prepared to believe he actually thinks that's true. Also, he's wrong that I add a lot to the number of pages. I add plenty to the length of each page I'm on, but I don't actually have that many posts.
              Voth is giving me a run for my money in the competition of who can be a bigger histrionic bitch, but the fact that he continues to respond to phantasmal narratives and act like the literal quotes of his posts aren't related to what he said is amazing. Well, he's put his foot in it this time so at least I have something concrete to go him for.
              Halp planning on joining the game during D1?
              Originally posted by Voth View Post
              So is your bullshit explanation for why it's a good idea. I am definitely in the camp of making sure we lynch on D1, but a double lynch? Fascinating stuff. Any good scum team would take town to the cleaners if the idea is to go ahead and lynch two people day 1.
              Voth since you're such a pro legit expert scum player, why don't you go ahead and explain this to poor little me? Why, exactly, will doublelynching be bad for town? If you could also kill me as well as whatever your primary lynch target (or you got a daykill as well as the chance to lynch me if I'm your primary target), why wouldn't you do that?
              Or, why not kill beast or jessup or an inactive for free, as well as getting an actual lynch? There are plenty of good ways to use a free kill. Why would you give that up?
              Exalt regarding your traitor!willby narrative, what flips Voth flips would make you certain that willby was a traitor, and what Voth flips would make you doubt that?

Comment

luckily, exalt has higher i.q then you or I, and based on previous games, you always come across as scummy.

and with that being said scum team is probably you, voth, and scarlett this go around lol... still waiting on a few people to vote, and analyze this situation, but for now my place holder vote is you, as it makes the most logical sense.

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Maybe is can get this correct my third try lol. Sorry. not at all in my best form today.. kids don't drink to excess.

Current Vote Count-

Scarlet 2- field,Vehicle

Jessup 2- Sherlock Holmes, Voth

Zeebu 1- Party Falcon

Beast 1- Willby

Voth 1- Scarlet

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

what flips voth flips flying vothicle
                    I didn't notice that willby's post about voth and jails was separate to the rolecall. (hah, get it)
                    Beast why's willby explicitly mentioning voth so early if they're on the same team? Since you seem to actually believe in scum!willby, do you think they're in the same chat or is willby as independent role like traitor more realistic to you?
                    the_paul field Vehicle Zeebu PartyFalcon Kassius Halp Sherlock Holmes m_leonhard
                    Thoughts on any of: Exalt/Willby, Voth, Double Lynches? Pinging you just since you're inactive (to vary degrees).

Comment

Scarlet's Mafia for Dummies Guide

1. Blindly lynch two people on Day 1. Learn their roles and alignment.

2. Ouch - that was statistically likely two townies. But check out all the really awesome information we got from it: we lynched two townies and now we know their role and alignment! And now the bandwagons on each of those players don't mean dick because the scum team probably hid a few players on each wagon (not that voting patterns matter at all, the only useful stuff we learn from a lynch is role and alignment).

3. Rinse and repeat Day 2. Don't use those useless voting patterns to scumhunt Day 2. Even if you wanted to try, the fact that we lynched two townies makes the patterns fucking useless anyway.

4. Continue said pattern until you finally get lucky and lynch scum. Hope that you haven't sacrificed too many townies thus far so that you still have the necessary votes to continue to randomly lynch as many people as possible.

Thanks but... no thanks. It's not that I don't encourage everyone to play their own way - it's just that your way is fucking stupid as hell.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Sure kid.
                        You could also lynch two people you think are likely scum D1, and then kill more scum on average than would have died D/N1, which would otherwise be zero.
                        I love how you didn't address any point, just real nice.

Notice how in the previous game, without any role power of voting records to go off, 4/5 of the players that were potential lynch candidates on day 1 (scarlet, voth, vehicle, kthx, willby) were scum?
                        Are you telling me that lynching just scarlet would have been better than lynching scarlet and one of those 4 scum players?

Oh, but if we go all the way and play like people who aren't insane, we could lynch two players we think are scum and not subscribe to buzzwords like 'information lynches'. Then we could cross scarlet (and maybe kthx) off that list, and have lynched two players out of:
                        Voth (sk), vehicle (scum), willby (scum), kthx (cult)

But, no, town should never lynch two people D1 because D1 lynches are magically guaranteed to never hit scum, and are infact less likely to hit scum than the actual scumkill!

eat my ass

Comment

power role or voting record*

Comment

Ya know...I think I've found a compromise position that we might be able to get behind: if I swap my vote over to scarlet, he gets his double lynch day one and we don't have to read all of this rambling nonsense the rest of the game.

Comment

What's this obsession with wasting your D1 vote?
                              If you think I'm scum then lynch me.
                              If you don't think I'm scum then lynch someone else.

Stop signing up for mafia games if you don't want to read or think about them.

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                                What's this obsession with wasting your D1 vote?
                                If you think I'm scum then lynch me.
                                If you don't think I'm scum then lynch someone else.

Stop signing up for mafia games if you don't want to read or think about them.
                                Gotta agree with scarlet here.. voth raising hell about scarlets plan and wildly just voting for me day 1 for unexplained reasons other than being a fukfuk to me as usual. There are arguements that a double lynch can make sense, especially on days coming up but even D1 it could work out majorly in towns favor if and its a big if we nabbed two scum in one vote.. but even a 1 scum 1 townie would be a win for town. Voth again seeming to crack under scarlets pressure .. Jessup eats popcorn
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X