WillBy WillBy
    Zeebu Zeebu
    PartyFalcon PartyFalcon
    Kassius Kassius
    ​​​​​​​Jessup Jessup
    ​​​​​​​Halp Halp
    ​​​​​​m_leonhard m_leonhard
    ​​​​​​​scarlet scarlet ​​​​​​​
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I want to apologize for today, Saturday my dad called and was thinking I was supposed to take him to a doctor on Sunday which started an unfortunate conversation where I realized he was really confused. I knew he was slipping towards dementia/alzheimers for quite some time now however he had a sudden huge increase in mental instability. Anyways without going into too many details today and tomorrow were and will be full of lots of hard decisions and conversations with my brothers. I didn't forget about the game though and plan on finishing it but ask that you bear with me until Wednesday.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Between the number of inactive players and the fact that you're busy, it might be worth dropping the game and coming back for the postgame writeup in your own time at somepoint later.
        A number of people (now including the host) have cited real life difficulties in finding time to play and I don't think it's reasonable to expect to find replacements during all this anyway.

Well, I'm biased because I generally favor not playing out / ending games over modkills, I don't know what anyone else would prefer

Comment

• I vote to end, if Scarlet's proposing that as a choice. Clear scum win but I don't see how we're easily going to swing it with the amount of inactives we have.

Comment

• I would just ask that players actually fuck off with their opinions on this. Kthx didn't ask for people to somehow not submit night actions for four calendar days and he didn't ask for the IRL issues he has right now (sorry man, that sounds like it really blows ass). That said, anyone who has hosted a game knows the planning and time that goes into it, and I know that if I was mid-game and had an IRL issue, I'd be pissed if people wanted to dip out on the game when no one could submit a night action for days on end before that came up for me. If people actually played the game they signed up to play, we could probably ride a day phase through Kthx's IRL issues and move on.

tldr; if he wants to end the game, let him do that. He needs to take care of his family first if need be. Everyone else should shut up and start playing or fuck off from future games.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• kthx Sorry to hear the news about your dad kthx. Take the time you need to sort things out and I wish you and your bros and your pop the best during these challenging times.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I don't mind waiting. Best wishes kthx.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I made the choice to forgo using my action. I thought that was obvious from the part where I’ve posted a bunch but never gave a target.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• And that sucks, wark. Tough road ahead, good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      I would just ask that players actually fuck off with their opinions on this. Kthx didn't ask for people to somehow not submit night actions for four calendar days and he didn't ask for the IRL issues he has right now (sorry man, that sounds like it really blows ass). That said, anyone who has hosted a game knows the planning and time that goes into it, and I know that if I was mid-game and had an IRL issue, I'd be pissed if people wanted to dip out on the game when no one could submit a night action for days on end before that came up for me. If people actually played the game they signed up to play, we could probably ride a day phase through Kthx's IRL issues and move on.

tldr; if he wants to end the game, let him do that. He needs to take care of his family first if need be. Everyone else should shut up and start playing or fuck off from future games.
                      Aight, noted. I'll was doing the former, I'll do the latter too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Aight, noted. I'll was doing the former, I'll do the latter too.
                        oooook
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          I can't really fathom how someone with a night action can't find time to submit it within four days. Pretty unreal actually that modkilling people for not submitting a night action for four calendar days is even being talked about. Oh well.
                          typically tw mafia breaks down to some version of a follow the cop strategy and it isnt right now.

it seems like the most active people in the game make up a significant portion of the mafia. combine that with inactivity and apparently no one 'hitting' on any of their night actions the first night and its led to a stalled game that the majority dont care about. i cant bring myself to care, i gave it a modest shot but then vehicle got railroaded anyway.

im also annoyed with jessup blatantly breaking a rule and name claiming. its shitty. jessup not being modkilled could mean 2 different things, kthx showed leniency and didnt feel like modkilling.... or jessup was lying about it. that option is even worse imo. that is taking a rule and twisting it into a shitty game mechanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

typically tw mafia breaks down to some version of a follow the cop strategy and it isnt right now.

it seems like the most active people in the game make up a significant portion of the mafia. combine that with inactivity and apparently no one 'hitting' on any of their night actions the first night and its led to a stalled game that the majority dont care about. i cant bring myself to care, i gave it a modest shot but then vehicle got railroaded anyway.

im also annoyed with jessup blatantly breaking a rule and name claiming. its shitty. jessup not being modkilled could mean 2 different things, kthx showed leniency and didnt feel like modkilling.... or jessup was lying about it. that option is even worse imo. that is taking a rule and twisting it into a shitty game mechanic.
                            I was super sick and didn't see the damn rules. I don't even know why me name claiming is bad honestly anyways or why this new rule that has never been in any game I ever played was suddenly placed into effect this game..(what did I really hurt?)..but since I had an idiotic train on me to which I woke up to see while I was in a complete covid-19 delirium I just full revealed as a good townie should do and everyone pounced on me like I should be mod killed. It was a fucking honest mistake I made while being so sick and people jumping all over me made me mad as fk. I personally feel I went beyond and above by even logging in to play while being that ill. Also I am annoyed at you zeebu because this is the second game of you posting to everyone how you don't give a crap about the game. It is a real game killer for enthusiasm for everyone when you do that crud. If you flip scum too this game while at the same time pushing how I could be manipulating game dynamics by lying you will have done the same thing you are trying to accuse me of which is IRL scum behavior.

I stood up for vehicle too before that god awful lynch. I didn't see you post jack to support vehicle and stop it or give ANY argument to convince town it was a bad vote. :angry:
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I didn’t attempt to manipulate a game mechanic

Comment

• I have the actions, I'll change phases in a little bit and we can see what happens after that.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X