Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I've yet to form an opinion on those players, but I'd support a Double Lynch.
    So while I get my ass chewed out by the chihuahua Jessup who can't stop looking at the shiniest object in the room and the guy who apparently found scum again D1 with his backwards logic and desire to blindly kill two players on Day 1, this asshole chimes in with no opinion on any players. BUT WAIT GUYS, not only does he have no opinion on any players, but using that super strong mafia brain to not have any reads whatsoever, he thinks a double lynch is an awesome. But it's too painstaking to even offer a reason why a moronic idea like a D1 double lynch without one single read on a player is a good idea.

At least Scarlet has the common courtesy to have insufferable diarrhea of the mouth while he peddles bullshit strategies.

Fuck this.

unvote Jessup
    vote Sherlock Holmes
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
      I didn't actually. I said that the two people who were fingered by a PR D2 were already on the peoples scum lists and would have been lynched anyway.
      There are degrees of confidence in scum reads. For example, you were scummier D1 than willby was. Obviously D2 willby/voth were scummier than D1 willby/voth, in no small part due to the_paul's watcher results and (see, this part here isn't mechanical and has nothing to do with voting records) the poor attempts at fakeclaims you both tried
      Why do you do this shit?

My first question to you in this game was 'will you continue to completely misconstrue the things people say in order to lynch them, even if you're town?', but I guess I was in the wrong, since you don't seem to be trying to lynch me. I guess I should have asked
      'Will you continue to completely misconstrue the things people say, regardless of your alignment?'
      That's funny, I think my biggest issue with you as I've shouted from the rooftop this game and last, is that you constantly twist words and spin statements to fit whatever narrative you have in your mind. Last game you thought I was scum - great, you were right. But you also spun a ton of shit I said to fit that narrative which I did not, in fact, say at all.

And no, I'm not trying to lynch you right now, because I don't have any read on you at the moment. I was surprised you flipped town last game because you were playing so anti-town; and I feel the same way this game so far, which means you either are town again or you're decent enough at playing like an insufferable anti-town prick every game to not let anyone get a good read on you. Either way, I can't in good conscience vote for someone on D1 that I have no read on.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I think Scarlet would benefit from fishing less, and analysing more. There's plenty to go around already imo.

Voth I'd suggest that you don't need to react so much, have some faith that the rest of us can see what's going on.

Back to the matter at hand.

Unvote Willby

Vote Beast

I agree with the logic from Exalt and Scarlet here on being caught out jumping on the Willby train (that I apparently started according to the vote record!). And my own summary from the previous page highlighting law of averages/usefulness to town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
          But you also spun a ton of shit I said to fit that narrative which I did not, in fact, say at all.
          Nah, it was all spun out shit that you did actually say.
          I never denied doing it though, which is why I asked if you were doing something similar.

Rather than an intentional method, it seems to me like you're just responding to your memory of the posts rather than the posts themselves. Maybe you should use quotes more liberally, hah

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for people who post from their phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            I dont see a problem with scarlett. You guys prefer the stuff from the endgame last game instead? If you dont wanna read theie posts, then dont read them. Vehicle voting just because they dont like reading is bad. Mleo agreeing while throwing out a possibility of joining that lynch to guage the crowd is worse. Scummy worse actually. If we are going to double lynch, beast and mleo are good options.
            On the basis of trial by past helpfulness, beast's last 2 games leave a bad taste in the mouth as town. Also, 3 or 4 games in a row now as town for him? I'd be willing to switch off Willby to vote Beast.

Comment

• Ok looks like my mobile post I thought I posted an hour ago caught up with the forum.. lol.

Comment

I don't want to preempt it too much since it's our best test of willby's (and exalt's) alignment, but if I'm understanding it right the argument for scum!beast is:
                Beast is lazily trying to squeeze out an easy lynch on willby after willby set it up (i.e. he fell for willby's gambit and outed himself as lazy scum)
                Exalt is this pretty much right?
                I dont know if WillBy set it up, but I think beast and mleo hopped on that wagon a little too quickly, while not giving any great reasoning for it besides sheeping me. Jessup almost did, but she worked her way through it by asking questions, which I'd think would be common sense for town to do.

I mean I could be wrong and Beast is just being Beast, but I dont particularly think it's a great loss if I am wrong.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• m_leonhard you never moved your vote off of willby. Is he who you want lynched?

Comment

• I also feel like Voth and Scarlett are two sides of the same coin, but cant get along since they don't like not being in sole possession of the coin. It would be like if a Kthx clone existed, with both Kthx's trying to be the only forum highlander remaining.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Phase will be ending in close to 12 hours from now (7pm central), I'll give an updated vote count in a few hours.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I just love hearing people say phrases like "lynch for information" like that's coherent or even a good idea if it was.
                        I'm confused by this, dont mistake this for hostility. Why else are we lynching at all D1. We are most likely going to hit town, which means we are -1 townie, which I see no benefit too, besides the information on who lynched who and who didnt lynch who.

Without anything solid to go off of, would also want to double lynch D2? Or maybe only if we have two suspicious candidates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

luckily, exalt has higher i.q then you or I, and based on previous games, you always come across as scummy.

and with that being said scum team is probably you, voth, and scarlett this go around lol... still waiting on a few people to vote, and analyze this situation, but for now my place holder vote is you, as it makes the most logical sense.
                          I would be so excited if my team was Voth and scarlet. If they were, (not that I'd need to direct them or be able to control them) I would have them clash hard D1 to distance themselves, just like they're doing now. Not saying I necessarily suspect either of you, but it is a convincing play.

Beast, if I'm always scummy to you, why did it take Exalt to make you want to vote me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

So while I get my ass chewed out by the chihuahua Jessup who can't stop looking at the shiniest object in the room and the guy who apparently found scum again D1 with his backwards logic and desire to blindly kill two players on Day 1, this asshole chimes in with no opinion on any players. BUT WAIT GUYS, not only does he have no opinion on any players, but using that super strong mafia brain to not have any reads whatsoever, he thinks a double lynch is an awesome. But it's too painstaking to even offer a reason why a moronic idea like a D1 double lynch without one single read on a player is a good idea.

At least Scarlet has the common courtesy to have insufferable diarrhea of the mouth while he peddles bullshit strategies.

Fuck this.

unvote Jessup
                            vote Sherlock Holmes
                            I'll just leave this here again for the dickheads who have posted since and ignored it completely.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I would be so excited if my team was Voth and scarlet. If they were, (not that I'd need to direct them or be able to control them) I would have them clash hard D1 to distance themselves, just like they're doing now. Not saying I necessarily suspect either of you, but it is a convincing play.

Beast, if I'm always scummy to you, why did it take Exalt to make you want to vote me?
                              That would be an entertaining scum chat. I might actually just get myself modkilled for the sake of my blood pressure.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm confused by this, dont mistake this for hostility. Why else are we lynching at all D1. We are most likely going to hit town, which means we are -1 townie, which I see no benefit too, besides the information on who lynched who and who didnt lynch who.

Without anything solid to go off of, would also want to double lynch D2? Or maybe only if we have two suspicious candidates?
                                Stop bro, you're making too much sense.

Voting patterns don't matter at all. The only thing that matters is seeing the role and alignment of as many players as possible on D1, even if it means statistically lynching townies. OK?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X