Attached Files
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Fuck I cant edit it
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• How embarrassing Exalt, that's the forum equivalent of having to explain a joke you told.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

This. People are completely misremembering the shit that actually went down on D1 last time and using that bad memory to argue for some real bullshit.

First, last game people were about to lynch Jessup and probably would have lynched Jessup.... until Jessup was confirmed town in a free flip (i.e. town gained information).

Second, neither Willby or Voth were high on the final vote lists D1. Willby had one vote, Voth had none. YET, these were the TWO people who after N1 were at the top of everyone's list on D2. Why? Because TP saw them visiting Exalt.

Sure, Jessup ended up being right on kthx ....but kthx wasn't even killed D3. No, he was killed N3 by PF because on D3, town voted to kill another member of town.

A double lynch on D1 is a terrible strategy.

And, no scarlet I hadn't changed my vote because I don't want a double lynch D1 (apparently I need to start using /s tags on this forum....)

That said, I see a few people have jumped off Willby since I went to sleep last night...so

Unvote

Vote Scarlet
          Hi im catching up now but just popping in to say that actually last game we did *not* kill another member of town, we killed your scum buddy vehicle—which we knew to do because of sdrawkcab’s N1 investigation result on vehicle.

THIS is why it’s good to wait on killing people; I get the impression scarlet usually plays games with fewer power roles, which maybe partially explains the meta clash of Scarlet’s more vocal targeted dialogue-facilitating method for scum hunting. Last game scum from several different factions worked together to get rid of scarlet because ~think about it with me now~ the only way town wins is if there’s meaningful dialogue.

Apologies if this post is moot by now (ie from stuff in pages 9-13 or whatever is intervening), this was all just so hot in my brain and also i wanted to let y’all know I’m catching up in case it’s still an open question for when exactly phase change should occur.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
            mcatching up in case it’s still an open question for when exactly phase change should occur.
            Tomorrow at 7pm central,

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Ummmm to clarify first sentence of my last post is referring to Day 3 of last game—on day 3 of last game we did not vote to kill another member of town (as stated by m_leo in the post I quoted), we killed m_leo’s scum buddy vehicle based partly on N1 investigation results. My point was that as town we often learn things during night phases, it’s not that only a scum kill happens at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Tomorrow at 7pm central,
                Kthx.

Comment

• More like LateToThePartyFalcon, amirite?

Anyway, I'm feeling more and more like Exalt is right (Zeebu called it first iirc) that Jessup is not playing her normal game, and is more than likely scum at this point. Maybe that's a stretch, but she is giving up the strongest scum reads to me at this point, that's for sure. I could get behind that wagon if nothing else presents itself
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

That's what makes it so funny. You can be annoying as shit too when you're town and think you caught scum. You're both alike more than you think.

Also, I am also more than willing to move to Sherlock Holmes. If you guys wanna yeet that fucker, let's yeet him.

VOTE: Sherlock Holmes

Also, I'm kinda thinking Jessup is scum this game. She's too quiet. There's no big dick I AM THE TIGER KING energy coming from her. Jessup is legit probably scum.
                    I'm not feeling my best the last 24 hours sadly.. been sleeping and have sore throat, head ache , ear ache and chills. Either a wicked hangover or the dreaded Covid. It is D1 too and I'm not innocent child where my duty is to cause a ruckus.. Apologies being somewhat less active so far.. That said I find it odd how players of Exalts caliber are hanging onto easy prey like sherlock holmes posting a simple post just showing an openness to consider a double lynch. Also people literally still focusing on my Day1 post saying "Hi ummm town" like exalt just tried to again umm.. Exalt you way better than this... Town is a prison which isn't your typical town.. hence my silly "Hi umm town" message. Also I think scum was early on a Jessup train to see how that could stick and still peppering me here and there. Red flags for me are Voth, Exalt, and The_Paul right now. Unsure even if I buy the scarlet/Voth feud this game yet too. I do enjoy watching them fight but easily could be a nice distraction by scum early.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Shocker, the people with red flags are the ones who have mentioned Jessup's name at all thus far. Color me surprised.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I'm not feeling my best the last 24 hours sadly.. been sleeping and have sore throat, head ache , ear ache and chills. Either a wicked hangover or the dreaded Covid. It is D1 too and I'm not innocent child where my duty is to cause a ruckus.. Apologies being somewhat less active so far.. That said I find it odd how players of Exalts caliber are hanging onto easy prey like sherlock holmes posting a simple post just showing an openness to consider a double lynch. Also people literally still focusing on my Day1 post saying "Hi ummm town" like exalt just tried to again umm.. Exalt you way better than this... Town is a prison which isn't your typical town.. hence my silly "Hi umm town" message. Also I think scum was early on a Jessup train to see how that could stick and still peppering me here and there. Red flags for me are Voth, Exalt, and The_Paul right now. Unsure even if I buy the scarlet/Voth feud this game yet too. I do enjoy watching them fight but easily could be a nice distraction by scum early.
                        Quoted for posterity.

Yeah, I wrote that shit out.

LOL
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• So hi I’ve caught up now thanks for your patience. Here are my thoughts:
                          -Scarlet: Seems like people are going after scarlet a little harder than is reasonable; scarlet reads similarly to me this game as to last game—as I said above I think it may be a meta-clash, and personally I like scarlet’s style. As others have already noted, I don’t think scarlet’s actions are alignment-indicative and scarlet could very well be town. Tl;dr: slight townie lean if only bc of how everyone has attacked
                          -Voth: I don’t usually see eye-to-eye with Voth but Voth seems more volatile and scattered this game which interestingly enough seems to have a townie texture to my brain. Tl;dr: slight townie lean
                          -m_leonhard: it’s hard to say but reads to me like a townie who’s a bit excited/caught up in the moment/slightly gullible—like your winedrunk aunt. Could of course be scum but i definitely don’t have any kind of read like I did at any point last game (where I thought he was scum from literally his first post). Tl;dr: slight townie lean
                          -Jessup: play-style is definitely different from past games where she was town (I have never played a game with her where she was scum). I would like to think it’s that she’s learning / trying new things and I’m trying to withhold giving any alignment read here since I’m definitely not looking at her objectively yet after last game—I’m working on it, just wanna be transparent. Tl;dr: abstain from read (bitter)

I like the strategy of putting some pressure on a relatively quiet/potentially scummy (or otherwise suspected) player to facilitate some discussions and move the ball a little bit. The double-kill fodder has been fun but we have another 23 hours and I don’t know about y’all but I personally don’t have strong/justifiable scum reads on the people currently taking heat. I’m on my phone though because I’m aspiring to go to that special level of hell scarlet speaks of, so my next post will have my bolded vote change to Sherlock.

Comment

• Sherlock Holmes i don’t know who you are or where you’ve come from. I’ve only played 3 prior games with this group, so I’m pretty new here too. Have you played mafia before? Could you perhaps provide your reads on the alignment of the folks currently on the chopping block?

vote Sherlock homes

(Please also see my above post #192 if you’re hoping for more context)

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Shocker, the people with red flags are the ones who have mentioned Jessup's name at all thus far. Color me surprised.
                              Ya surprise.. scum knows I'm not scum and trying to float my name out there for bs reasons.. literally doing stuff like using my 1st post as a valid reason to suspect me or using the fact I never flip scum as valid reasons to say I'm scum or to be worried of me. (Ps.. I was SK in Wllbys game just 3 back so that notion is just silly) So ya T_P of course people throwing my name around are suspicious to me. Pay attention later townies. .. k back to fkin bed sigh
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• In all seriousness, I do hope it's not Covid and that you start to feel better.

But it's the same every game, anyone who even says your name gets automatically added to your scum list. In that vein, you are consistent. But it loses its potency to say that your name comes up because "scum knows you're not scum" when that's your justification when you retaliate against someone every time your name gets brought up.

Comment

Working...
                                X