Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
    u all are scum, i'm a sweet rolled townie.
    Anything useful to say?

Or are you just happy to play the role of added count?
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Anything useful to say?

Or are you just happy to play the role of added count?
      i'm useful... it's still too early to claim, and I suggest you keep a low profile and do the same. scum are still dumb trying to target the "claimed" town doctor, and she hasn't died yet? a miracle...
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Vote Voth

Time to swing scum.Anyone supporting Voth at this stage in the game is silly as fk and will be openly protecting the most outwardly anti town player we have. He has been railing against every town player consistently, starting a train on me day 1, moving to Sherlock Holmes, then moving to vehicle, now he will try move against a claimed town cop. LOL, this guy Voth is either the most horrid townie ever or the most blatant scum in the history of the entire TW MAfia games. The good news is this should be an easy peezy day for town. The fact no one died last night also affords us the comfort and time to trust halp here and get rid of this proven scummer by our claimed town cop who has nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose if he is lying(the wonderful and amazing player halp). Either way a Voth train is choo chooing and I'm ALL IN. Halp just checkmated your ass Voth lool and I couldn't be happier because either you prove to us you are the most god awful townie ever or the most god awful scum ever and I got to see this to believe this. :laugh:

Also folks scum attacked me I'm fairly sure last night. I protected MYSELF and got a SUCCESS. Yup your doctor can self protect..and that is EXACTLY what I did last night. lool dum dum scum.. get rekt.. If voth swings scum we can assume both me and halps predictions are true about who is scum. They are trying to ko town who has them pegged by being active in game and using word diarrhea I think. Time for town to unite now and make the push! LEts go townies!
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Voth Hey you got some kinda defense to make for why you have allegedly pulled a dirty investigate??

vote voth

Comment

• God .. when Voth flips scum, town has the potential here for a circle of healing amongst the doc, cop and bodyguard.. We def need him out this phase to see if halps result is legit here. I really hope this all pans out because town can be in a REALLY good position when (if ... in the VERY slight chance he isn't lol) Voth flips scum.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I think Jessup has jumped the gun with why there were no deaths last night, there are more reasons out there.
              • The killer was roleblocked.
              • The killer was jailed.
              • The victim was jailed.
              • The victim was bussed with Jessup (assuming we don't have one at this point though now, to be fair, but can't rule it out)
              • Jessup protected herself.

Well, here's some information from last night, and I'm going to be as completely clear as I can and separate the information from my analysis, due to previous criticism for trying to fish a little by providing murky info.

Code:
              Information : I successfully jailed Scarlet last night.

Why didn't I just get success/fail? I checked with Kthx before posting this as I was confused as you are all probably now, as the role in the link I was given says I just get success/fail if appropriate. He said, and I have to paraphrase this to not break rules, that in a prison, people talk and it's unlikely people won't see what you're doing. So he's amended the roles slightly. To me at least, it makes sense that I know what I'm doing, I'm 'crazy', but not exactly schizophrenic (a proper role), which would potentially not have knowledge of the other personalities' actions, thus me not knowing what I did or not.
              My analysis:

I think that my role has been altered a tad from vanilla to make it more powerful, town must be missing an obvious power role, and my role is seen as a way to mix things up.

Other roles may have been tweaked from vanilla, so let's not make assumptions, like normally doctors can't protect themselves. Well, all bets are off the table now, and I'm inclined to believe Jessup's claim and action from last night.

Although Town were on the back foot, there are still no obvious claimed power roles that Town has other than Jessup. I think Scum going for Jessup would be a bad move, because of the Jailer. Unless Scum have the jailer, which initially for flavour would seem feasible, however the balance of Scum having a jailer and town being given a wildcard in lieu of another role doesn't really make balance sense to me. I'm leaning towards the Jailer been town for this reason. This would make targeting Jessup very risky at best, given how I jailed her N1, and we have another Jailer out there who I think is town, with no obvious targets to protect.

If I were on the scum team, I wouldn't have touched Jessup with a barge pole last night, with the potential of a self-protect, at least 1 jailer, a cop, and potentially watchers/voyeurs with still not many people to look at other than Jessup. All they could have done in my view, is try and go completely off the path and kill a townie that would give as least information to people as possible last night, i.e. if we went back through the victim's posts it wouldn't incriminate scum.

So with these thoughts in mind, I believe that scum targeted someone other than Jessup. So last night we had:
              • Jessup protected herself
              • Kassius jailed Scarlet
              • Someone could have jailed someone (unless they didn't submit their night action), and this could be scum on town, town on scum, or town on town. I know that someone could have jailed someone, because I copied the role last night, and I can't copy the roles of dead people as far as I'm aware, and no jailer has turned up dead yet.
              Unless we learn who the real jailer jailed last night, I'll have to vote with my second strongest scum lean of yesterday after Willby, which was Scarlet due to last night's events. I.e. I believe I may have prevented the kill directly by jailing Scarlet. I believe Scarlet was chosen to make the kill based on the level of suspicion levelled against him by the end of D2, so if he was caught, it would limit damage to their team. This is pending further information from others from last night and is my thoughts at the time of this post.

Not sure how our other Jailer can come out with some further info without exposing themself, i.e. if they jailed Voth or Field, which to me would be equally valid lynch targets at this stage. Voth even more so if we are to believe Halp's information.

Vote Scarlet

Comment

• To be clear, I'm more than happy to vote Voth right now. I'll see how this phase progresses first.

Comment

• I appreciate your info being shared openly very much kass but fail to see any logic in not wanting to validate halps claimed cop with a guilty result ASAP for town. To me it makes ZERO sense to not fully get behind halp and see if his results are legit. It is great info you jailed scarlet too and that a jailor is now apparently confirmed in the game. Flavorwise I see no reason to believe this jailor is pro town sadly. Shawshank is about a brutal fuk fuk warden and evil guard who were jailing an innocent man time and time again in solitary confinement. It is terrifying mafia/scum has a jailor but sadly it makes sense now if what you are saying is true. I also never said I was positive I was targeted by scum but my results being success and the fact I jailed myself does line up and is VERY valid for town to know. If what you are saying is legit, your info too is REALLY important and is pegging scarlet very possibly. We now will need to see how scarlet and voth defend themselves against this very incriminating information now leveled against each of them.. heheheh I can't wait!!

I plead you to change your mind kass and go for Voth with us. Scarlet is an easy frontrunner for a lynch tomorrow now too!
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    To be clear, I'm more than happy to vote Voth right now. I'll see how this phase progresses first.
                    ok fair enuff
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Edit.. The fact I healed myself* does line up and is VERY valid for town to know. ***

On this odd schedule where I sleep a few hours and wake up a few hours.. makes me spacey. i'm like on a Leonardo da Vinci sleep pattern.. Dunno how he did it and stayed sharp lol
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• This game still going on?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

With all of your experience playing varsity level mafia, are you of the opinion that townies should immediately dismiss an investigative claim while simultaneously demanding a full reveal from the person providing it? Are you here because you got exiled from MU for being terrible at this game?

I’ve provided info, believe it or don’t, I’m playing to my wincon and I’m not going to reveal all of the details of my role right now. If anyone here that isn’t scum thinks I have the balls/stupidity to fakeclaim this at the beginning of D3, then we honestly deserve to lose because you have lost touch with reality.
                          All you said was you visited Voth last night and 'guess what'. That's it. Sorry, but fuck off with that shit. Provide a real role like any decent player with common sense would, or get lynched. You've been overly combative while being 100% useless this entire game. Give something real or get fucked. The only one not grasping reality has been you. Who the fuck cares about post count when all of yours have been useless?

Vote: Halp

PartyFalcon has provided as much help to town as you have so far, and they havent posted at all. Fix it or don't, but dont expect me to give a fuck about your 'claim' when you're not even claiming anything to begin with.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

All you said was you visited Voth last night and 'guess what'. That's it. Sorry, but fuck off with that shit. Provide a real role like any decent player with common sense would, or get lynched. You've been overly combative while being 100% useless this entire game. Give something real or get fucked. The only one not grasping reality has been you. Who the fuck cares about post count when all of yours have been useless?

Vote: Halp

PartyFalcon has provided as much help to town as you have so far, and they havent posted at all. Fix it or don't, but dont expect me to give a fuck about your 'claim' when you're not even claiming anything to begin with.
                            Well I investigated Voth last night, guess what?

Vote Voth
                            Are you dense? lol comeon exalt. stop strengthening my reason to suspect you as scum please Mr governor
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• At this point, I'll legit stop a Voth lynch if Halp doesnt do something more than this. I dont care. Any moron can say 'I checked this person last night, guess what?' without giving any real info. Voth may be scum for all I know, but Halp can get fucked for being so dumb, as can everyone else for not holding this shit accountable. Otherwise, I'm going to claim an ambiguous investigation on anyone I want lynched in every game forever from now on, since nobody with a brain decided that evidence needs scrutiny. If you give some kind of night action results, you need to give the full info, not this half assed bullshit.

By the way, I checked Halp last night. Guess what?
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Are you dense? lol comeon exalt. stop strengthening my reason to suspect you as scum please Mr governor
                                I dont care what you do. I'll stop the lynch today if Halp doesnt give more info than that. I dont believe him.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X