Clear All

• Kassius
    replied
    Oh fuck me that turned out well.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    M_Leo is dead he was Elwood Blatch the serial killer
    Partyfalcon is dead she was Rooster the cult roleblocker.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    It is now night phase 4.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I also never said kassius may have not killed field.. can jailors kill if the godfather/warden is alive still or would the GF have to make the kill? I though roles like scum jailor only get kills when no other scum is alive who can make a kill.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Then you need to either admit you are scum since all you are doing is acting like scum or put ur fking thinking cap on. You think kass as scum jailor is telling the truth publicly who they targeted? I've literally said 5 times this phase how its possible field died and how scarlet died.

1) field has a PGO and scarlet did the kill on field and was killed in return.

2) We had a vigi do the kill on scarlet in town.

3) I killed scarlet by an insane doc coin flip if kthx evilly made me an insane doc.

4) I was bussed/deflected elsewhere and field died by scarlet and either field PGO scarlet back or some town VIGI killed scarlet.

5) Exalt has to by lying about this bullet proof vest he was sent for these things to happen if field has PGO or VIGI.

6) Stop being a dunce who doesn't seem to want to read what I've written and accept the possibilities I ALREADY laid out who keeps putting onus on me when I answered this already countless times this phase. Yet you are astute enough to be a persnickety little bitch over every move u feel u need to call out on me from my role claim using my name where I was unaware of flavor rule to my edited post. You been trying to call me out all game yet dont fucking read what I write? Wonder why this is?? you scum fuk fuk.

7) Again I have been honest this entire game since I full claimed.
    No... just no. Just stop please.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

If kassius is scum jailor, then how did scarlet die? Scarlet was a goon, which means he has no night actions other than the kill. The only way scarlet visited anyone last night was by visiting field, who was not a PGO. The only explanation for scarlet dying (when you consider what the rest of us have claimed) is that kassius killed him. Wildcard is an acceptable explanation, but there are others I haven't 100% ruled out. But you are flailing bad, none of your explanations make any sense, and somehow, despite playing so many games with you, I still find myself surprised by this.
    Then you need to either admit you are scum since all you are doing is acting like scum or put ur fking thinking cap on. You think kass as scum jailor is telling the truth publicly who they targeted? I've literally said 5 times this phase how its possible field died and how scarlet died.

1) field has a PGO and scarlet did the kill on field and was killed in return.

2) We had a vigi do the kill on scarlet in town.

3) I killed scarlet by an insane doc coin flip if kthx evilly made me an insane doc.

4) I was bussed/deflected elsewhere and field died by scarlet and either field PGO scarlet back or some town VIGI killed scarlet.

5) Exalt has to by lying about this bullet proof vest he was sent for these things to happen if field has PGO or VIGI.

6) Stop being a dunce who doesn't seem to want to read what I've written and accept the possibilities I ALREADY laid out who keeps putting onus on me when I answered this already countless times this phase. Yet you are astute enough to be a persnickety little bitch over every move u feel u need to call out on me from my role claim using my name where I was unaware of flavor rule to my edited post. You been trying to call me out all game yet dont fucking read what I write? Wonder why this is?? you scum fuk fuk.

7) Again I have been honest this entire game since I full claimed.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

When did you say you did this? Or did you not say you did?
    I said jessup wouldnt be able to revenge vote me that phase. You pressed for more information, and I said it's because "I won". I said "you inspired me" as in, to take away jessups vote.

Its not the best proof, because we dont have a mod verified vote count (and maybe it's just confirmation bias) but you can tell with how jessup misplays her vote (not bolding, throwing it around, not revenge voting me) that she knows. At least that's how it looked in real time

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    How do you reconcile this action (if it takes) being a scum role? Watch PF or leo flip red, then lynch jessup. You two are like 2 drunk guys at a bar talking about who has more game, content to shit on each other rather than hit on anyone else. Why must it be a grand conspiracy and not just shitty play from afkers?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Lol exalt. Well, I guess that's that.

Sad I wasted my vote gamble on jessup this phase though
    When did you say you did this? Or did you not say you did?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Jessup was open to the idea of a double lynch. That's strange that he was and Exalt wasn't. I guess we oughta double lynch them next phase... just to be sure.

There is no argument against it whatsoever. Anyone who doesn't agree with it - scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Voth is definitely town... field said he had role and alignment. Unless the townie has reason to lie about it, we cant keep saying Voth is scum.

When PF or Leo flips scum, can we please just lynch jessup and be done with it? I know they get another night kill, but I dont want to wait for next day phase to be proven right.
    So Exalt throws a hissy fit and ends the phase early when he has the votes to lynch Jessup. Completely ignored the idea of double lynching himself and Jessup, which is strange because a few pages back he himself suggested we lynch him only today to prove his case. OK - instead this time, you get to take the guy you say is confirmed scum (even though there are several ways he is not confirmed scum) with you. That's still not good enough? But lynching himself only was?

And now he won't even take a lynch of Jessup alone while Jessup is in the lead. OK. Sounds like town behavior to me.

If you're so sure that Jessup is scum and the last one if one of the inactives flips scum, then let's just lynch Exalt too next phase with Jessup. Just in case, right? What do we have to lose?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Exalt pulling some other deflection warden tactic in most probability if this is legit.. or voth is scum .. field did say he just got the role reveal and not the alignment on voth... but i'm town doc and kass is scum jailor.
    If kassius is scum jailor, then how did scarlet die? Scarlet was a goon, which means he has no night actions other than the kill. The only way scarlet visited anyone last night was by visiting field, who was not a PGO. The only explanation for scarlet dying (when you consider what the rest of us have claimed) is that kassius killed him. Wildcard is an acceptable explanation, but there are others I haven't 100% ruled out. But you are flailing bad, none of your explanations make any sense, and somehow, despite playing so many games with you, I still find myself surprised by this.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post

One of my actions is called "Bribe Guards" - find one player's full role name.

I investigated Voth N1, he was Prison Librarian. This was before he roleclaimed. That's his full role and alignment. Alignment being "Prison" which is the flavor for town this game. That's my proof he's town.

Once I had a result, in the first post I tagged Voth in I asked him why he wrote a book. It was an outlier comment in a huge post discussing the game, meant to signal to him that I trust him. It was subtle enough that no one besides him would pick up on it. I did ask him to go back and read that post.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    Voth is definitely town... field said he had role and alignment. Unless the townie has reason to lie about it, we cant keep saying Voth is scum.

When PF or Leo flips scum, can we please just lynch jessup and be done with it? I know they get another night kill, but I dont want to wait for next day phase to be proven right.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Exalt pulling some other deflection warden tactic in most probability if this is legit.. or voth is scum .. field did say he just got the role reveal and not the alignment on voth... but i'm town doc and kass is scum jailor.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Exalt You are so good you allowed kassius scum jailor to live and allowed towns doctor who has been nothing but truthful the whole game out.. god u suck ass too so stfu jerk
    He delayed your death lol. His action, as I understand it, is to instantly change phase without a lynch. Seeing as only beast was not voting for you, he did you quite the favor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X