X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I have been filing away how many times Scarlet has directly addressed me recently, and it isn't many. And that makes me nervous. He talks somewhat about me and what I have done or said, but he hasn't really been the annoying person knocking at your door that won't go away like he normally is.
    Pretty sure this is just you. You've been less active, and especially less directly engaged with me, all through D2. Pretty sure I've also recently directly addressed zeebu less times than I directly addressed you D1.
    Do some retarded shit like force town to lynch between an innocent and someone you've refused to explain your read on for the entire day if you're that starved for attention.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    scarlet I can explain what my WillBy read was now. I used the WillBy/Zeebu SRs to get some hard reads from people, since I saw the D1 VC, yet Kthx didn't post it at all and I doubt anyone else looked over it carefully. Field was a legit read from me, but it worked out with Voth providing a clear. That narrows my PoE down significantly, yet I wanted to see if I was on the right track or not. I still don't fully remove WillBy from the picture, but he isn't a top SR and never was. I just needed people to commit somewhere so I could change the PoE if it proves to be wrong. You just provided that for me.

Great. If you're town, use your power play to lynch Halp, or MLeo, and then we can move on.

I have been filing away how many times Scarlet has directly addressed me recently, and it isn't many. And that makes me nervous. He talks somewhat about me and what I have done or said, but he hasn't really been the annoying person knocking at your door that won't go away like he normally is. Strange. I can't really say what it means yet but I have been noticing it and filing that away for later use.

Also, if I'm being honest, Scarlet seems quite a bit more confrontational than last game. More swearing, more attacking. Maybe just getting more comfortable. Maybe nothing. But worth noting.

I don't read him as scum or town now. Neutral. But I don't like that feeling right now.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Excuse for what?
    If you're so certain that scum would never do that, why wouldn't scum do just that so that you're thrown off? What is this kindergarten bullshit?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Zeebu, Halp, or MLeo

I ask again, anyone have any complaints against this?
    Good morning everyone. Time for the other big(?) piece of info from last night. I got a note from zeebu last night that states that he is a prisoner. I've tried to get him to respond after both of his posts so far today:
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    I loled.

So where were we last phase? We almost lynched jessup, who claims to be doctor, and instead we lyched sherlock, who was the watcher? And these two were last minute changes instead of beast or scarlet. There was a lot of hopping around before phase change, I dont fault Voth for moving his vote off jessup though i agree with what Halp mentioned, it looked a bit contrived. Though the same thing could be said about jessup and sherlock, and there doesnt seem to have been anything there.

I still think beast is scum, though I'm open to other votes with any reasoning.

Also, hi zeebu, me too.
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Zeebu got your note. My role is the gambler. My ability is 2-shot. I can choose one player to "gamble" against each night. From there it's essentially a coin flip. Heads, and I lose my vote. Tails and the person I targeted loses theirs.
    Also PartyFalcon this is what my role is, I've never changed how I described it. It shares a name with a role on MU forums, which I think was the source of jessups confusion. I will try to post a better recap...

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    Easy.
    Where you vote has literally nothing to do with your alignment.
    Not that it's super especially likely that picking 3/13 players with 3/4 scum won't pick at least one scum, but it's entirely believable that they could all be town

PPE:
    What is this vote haruspicy horseshit
    Oh sure, they all just voted their scum buddies on D1 with multiple of those wagons tied and only a select few people moving at all. Yeah, sounds legit. Great excuse

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    scarlet I can explain what my WillBy read was now. I used the WillBy/Zeebu SRs to get some hard reads from people, since I saw the D1 VC, yet Kthx didn't post it at all and I doubt anyone else looked over it carefully. Field was a legit read from me, but it worked out with Voth providing a clear. That narrows my PoE down significantly, yet I wanted to see if I was on the right track or not. I still don't fully remove WillBy from the picture, but he isn't a top SR and never was. I just needed people to commit somewhere so I could change the PoE if it proves to be wrong. You just provided that for me.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    K earlier phase end is worse for town. We need a train ASAP.

I do believe 2 or 3 active scum are purposely muddying the waters this phase and the lack luster lurkers are hurting towns chances badly by doing nothing (those not town) probably 2 or 3 are scum lurking too.

I wanted field because I don't trust voth and it would at least bring tangible proof if voth is legit. I think a train on field makes the most sense to force a reveal by him. We can get him AND voth figured out in one go here. That pair needs the fire held to the feet this phase imo.

Next pair to look closely at exalt and kass. Not moving on them at all this phase though as they at least have been acting pro town. Just a heads up I worry a bit about.

Besides that if u dingleberries don't wanna push field or voth which is dumb imo. Voth led trains early against tracker AND Doctor AND saves field while claiming this is last thing he can do before being a Vanilla Townie. This is the proper move to do here..

If I can't get people to join me on a field train though I will support going for Zeebu , halp or PartyFalcon. maybe beast or m_leo

For me again Field/Voth is main train we shud do.

Backup train is lurkers. PF, Zeebu, or Halp.

and.. I have no clue why I'm allowing scarlet off the hook lol.. maybe he has been dancing so well moon walking between making points and then removing them in same sentence he has lulled me to sleep.

Either way... if we don't get a serious train now another hum dee dumb town day goes by and we vote with zero pressure and zero purpose to expose anything of value. Just will be a guess if we go for lurkers but lurkers are lame and dangerous so.. out of frustration and anger I cud agree to that strategy too but it is a worse one.
    Do you even give the common courtesy of reading my posts before you respond? If so, you wouldn't be so fucking dumb. Please re-read my last 2-3 responses to you and then come back with something not brain dead. Jesus. I take the time to try to decipher what you call English - at least use that 5th grade reading level and try to read mine.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Look at the D1 VC I just posted and explain why MLeo and Halp are scum, but nobody between Vehicle/WillBy/Zeebu are not
    Easy.
    Where you vote has literally nothing to do with your alignment.
    Not that it's super especially likely that picking 3/13 players with 3/4 scum won't pick at least one scum, but it's entirely believable that they could all be town

PPE:
    What is this vote haruspicy horseshit

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    lolwut
    In what universe is 'not as scummy as mleo/halp', mleo and halp both being scum reads, a hard TR
    You said you agree there are likely at least 3 scum, yet you've refused to pay attention to the fact that the D1 VC shows a pretty clear picture. If you believe Mleo/Halp are both scum, then you have no choice but to also believe a very specific few players are scum as well. The only other option is you think the scum team decided that bussing their partner D1 was the best option. It's not unheard of, and could be a thing if it's Beast whose their partner, but I'm going to assume that's not the case.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    lolwut
    In what universe is 'not as scummy as mleo/halp', mleo and halp both being scum reads, a hard TR

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    3 and a survivor maybe.
    I'd object to a Vehicle lynch because it would imply not lynching m_leo or halp. I wouldn't object to a vehicle kill if it wasn't at the expense of a better kill.
    Look at the D1 VC I just posted and explain why MLeo and Halp are scum, but nobody between Vehicle/WillBy/Zeebu are not. You've now given me hard TR stances on all 3 of those players, which means you severely just limited your options.

I agree that Halp/MLeo should probably be the lynch, because if they're scum, the game can be solved pretty easily through PoE. If they're town, then you're basically confirmed scum.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    [5] Sherlock Holmes - Exalt, PartyFalcon, jessup, scarlet, voth
    [3] Jessup - Sherlock Holmes, Zeebu, Kassius
    [3] Beast - WillBy, the_paul, halp
    [3] scarlet - m_leonhard, Vehicle, field
    [1] willby - Beast

FYI, this was the final D1 votecount as far as I can tell.

From what I'm seeing, the Sherlock wagon looks pretty pure. Maybe PF is scum, but I'm going to just assume no right now due to my PoE.

Jessup wagon looks pure too, considering Sherlock flipped town, Kassius full-claimed, and Zeebu could go either way.

That leaves: Beast/Scarlet/WillBy wagons. Beast votes WillBy no matter what, so I'm striking that one down for now.

So whose left? Beast/Scarlet wagons.

Paul flipped Cult and Field came back inno through Voth. Whose left on those wagons?

[3] Beast - WillBy,the_paul, halp
    [3] scarlet - m_leonhard, Vehicle, field
    scarlet wagon is probably safest d1 for scum just because scarlet is ez to hate on and always comes out blazing d1. scarlet wagon is suspicious

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    K earlier phase end is worse for town. We need a train ASAP.

I do believe 2 or 3 active scum are purposely muddying the waters this phase and the lack luster lurkers are hurting towns chances badly by doing nothing (those not town) probably 2 or 3 are scum lurking too.

I wanted field because I don't trust voth and it would at least bring tangible proof if voth is legit. I think a train on field makes the most sense to force a reveal by him. We can get him AND voth figured out in one go here. That pair needs the fire held to the feet this phase imo.

Next pair to look closely at exalt and kass. Not moving on them at all this phase though as they at least have been acting pro town. Just a heads up I worry a bit about.

Besides that if u dingleberries don't wanna push field or voth which is dumb imo. Voth led trains early against tracker AND Doctor AND saves field while claiming this is last thing he can do before being a Vanilla Townie. This is the proper move to do here..

If I can't get people to join me on a field train though I will support going for Zeebu , halp or PartyFalcon. maybe beast or m_leo

For me again Field/Voth is main train we shud do.

Backup train is lurkers. PF, Zeebu, or Halp.

and.. I have no clue why I'm allowing scarlet off the hook lol.. maybe he has been dancing so well moon walking between making points and then removing them in same sentence he has lulled me to sleep.

Either way... if we don't get a serious train now another hum dee dumb town day goes by and we vote with zero pressure and zero purpose to expose anything of value. Just will be a guess if we go for lurkers but lurkers are lame and dangerous so.. out of frustration and anger I cud agree to that strategy too but it is a worse one.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    3 and a survivor maybe.
    I'd object to a Vehicle lynch because it would imply not lynching m_leo or halp. I wouldn't object to a vehicle kill if it wasn't at the expense of a better kill.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I don't agree with either of the cases Vehicle spent D1 then D2 pursuing, but his reasons for them are believable reasons that a townie could hold.
    I'd object to a vehicle lynch
    Then how many scum do you believe are in this game? Only 2?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X