[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

At the moment it's Beast or me. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't unvote.

As for this Voth tell thing, it's interesting to see who all "understands" and who doesnt.

At this point I think it's consensus that I'm the global-modifier role LF mentioned page 1. So what the fuck are the rest of you?
    I have zero tell on beast and was simply joining one of three trains I saw players were pushing. The only real reason I wanna vote him out at the moment is because he team killed me on purpose in tsl and is usually not too good at making sentences which winds up hurting town.

What reasons are you voting on beast?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Postponing phase change by 30 minutes since there is still active conversation going on
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Beast I'm waiting beast ..
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I have zero tell on beast and was simply joining one of three trains I saw players were pushing. The only real reason I wanna vote him out at the moment is because he team killed me on purpose in tsl and is usually not too good at making sentences which winds up hurting town.

well, you shouldn't have tked me then, and I'm quite confident a 5-year-old prepubescent kid can understand exactly what I say, I'm sorry you failed basic reading comprehension.
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Oh at this point its primarily self preservation. Even if he is telling the truth, my role is worth more than his.

But then, as you noted, his claim is kinda weak. To be honest, not really how beast usually plays. Didn't comment on Voths weird play, but claimed VT.

I'm willing to roll the dice on this one, we mightve gotten lucky

Comment

• is it Beast

1) Fuk Fuk

2) Scum

3) Dreams/Nightmares

4) Army

5) Willby

6) Fake Claim

7) Public Opinion

8) Revenge

9) Weight

10) Hang

11) Attack

or

12) Wildcard
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok I've seen enough lol Incoming Phase change.........

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Unvote Beast Vote Jacklyn
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Day 1 Vote Count

Beast - 5 (Jessup, Paul, Willby, Vehicle, Jacklyn)
                    Willby - 3 (Voth, Beast, Soilderz)
                    Soilderz - 1 (Exalt)

The lights shine brightest when you least want them to. The bulbs were flashing. Cameras rolling. Girls screaming. All eyes were on him! This was his time to shine! Unfortunately his fame was short lived as the floor dropped from beneath him, dropping him into a pit of dicks with laser beams attached to their frickin heads where he will spend eternity.

Beast is no more. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Night 1. (This phase can move as slow or as fast as it takes to get my night actions)

Comment

• For the life of me I cannot figure out how to put URLs to track phase change locations in my post on Page 1, so the rest of you will suffer.

Comment

• For the record I unvoted beast and thought I was causing a no lynch but tallied votes wrong in my haste..

Was waiting on beast but realized he is too slow to be able to defend himself and went with gut on Jacklyn. Turns I I did a throw away vote but karma for the PURPOSEFUL TK beast. Mine was accident
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I haven't even bothered to read back the 8 or so pages that I missed, fuck whatever voth said, lol. I saw the j9th/10th page all about me
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• You guys suck dick at this game.

You literally cannot get a better scum tell on D1 than we had with Willby. As always though, you retards find a way to fuck it up.

facepalm
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              You guys suck dick at this game.

You literally cannot get a better scum tell on D1 than we had with Willby. As always though, you retards find a way to fuck it up.

facepalm
                              Well hopefully we can press Willby on his action. A Global Watcher 1 shot action should be used as soon as possible while the game has the most players active. Catching scum would be great to prove his innocense.

Why were you so sure the apparent one huge power action in the game is mafia Voth? Killing Willby would be fairly reckless but I must say I was curious to entertain the idea of going for Willby lol.. but personally I couldn't. Jacklyn to me sort of revealed the scum switching to beast late like that and T_P going on about how a no lynch would be bad. I srsly tried to stop the lynch but thought beast was up only 1 vote so moved to jacklyn olast second. I waited for beast to defend themselves and gave all these outs and all beast was do was... nothing sigh.. Then I still unvoted.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                You guys suck dick at this game.

facepalm
                                Dingledoink

Comment

Working...
                                X