[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Do you guys not realize how that plays directly into my role? Of course it affects the game, it fucks up my watching
    THIS. For God's sake THIS.

All of us have to visit someone to help muddy the waters. Like this was obvious yesterday. I had it typed up in two posts today that I deleted because I didn't want to help scum gang DURING NIGHT ONE. But since everyone wants to play speed-mafia, here we are.

I didn't vote Voth because Voth and T_P have to visit someone at night like I do. I believe Willby because it fits into the meta. Like this really isn't hard.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      Also looks like exalt saw the handshake I saw too. At this point I don't know why I'm still trying to be sly about it.
      I'm sorry to be overly direct, but can you quote ONE instance of you being "sly about it" and acknowledging this before Exalt let the cat out of the bag?

I may be wrong, but I don't think you said shit about it. This screams you latching onto something and trying to act like you knew it the whole time, when in reality you are just rolling with the punches and doing it really poorly.

Just one quote that backs this up bro. Just one, and I'll back off.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Incoming phase change......
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Can I just add before this phase change. I mean the cat is out of the bag but like copying the role text pm or "making up" riddles that only VTs can figure out because of the role PM is bullshit. It's boring and it's stupid and it takes away a lot of the logical thinking analyzing part of the game which is why at least I play it.

And have some fucking respect and stop talking during night phase idiots.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• As the sun rose on Burkittsville, castiing long, ominous shadows across the lone cobblestone street, the neighborhood watch gathered in the city center. After several hours of gossip about each others spouses and backhanded compliments about the new spin class instructor it became apparent that somebody was missing...

The residents strapped up with their salmon colored fanny packs, wrist flashlights and calorie conscience fig newtons and went searching. It did not take long to find EXALT dead in his Dave n Busters bean bag chair, a half eaten can of creamed corn still warm in his far too hairy hands. He was beaten to death by a large, phallic object which was then laid to rest across his forehead.

He was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Day 2
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Ok a couple of things.

This feels like such a weird night kill by mafia. Exalt seemed to be in the 'confirmed' VT ring which makes it a weird target to go for. Most probably the kill was sent before Exalt came back and started talking. Also now I'm interested in hearing what WIllby has to report. I don't want to hear a 'roleblocked' post from him lol. Some may get sussy why he isn't dead...
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• lol.

vote Willby

Vehicle isn't long for this world either unless I get direct and satisfactory responses to my questions. Me and Paul are (fortunately for town) as close to confirmed town as you'll get now that Exalt corroborated the deal and flipped VT.

Vehicle, my vote will quickly shift to you out of an abundance of caution regarding Willby unless you respond and quell my fears.

Until Vehicle tries to half ass his way through this or actually convinces me, it's on you to save yourself, Willby.

Any townie not following my lead at this point is brain dead.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                  Ok a couple of things.

This feels like such a weird night kill by mafia. Exalt seemed to be in the 'confirmed' VT ring which makes it a weird target to go for. Most probably the kill was sent before Exalt came back and started talking. Also now I'm interested in hearing what WIllby has to report. I don't want to hear a 'roleblocked' post from him lol. Some may get sussy why he isn't dead...
                  Exalt is never a weird target for an early night kill. The guy barely played at all and he already basically confirmed me and Paul with a few half-assed posts. He's dangerous because he's not dumb. I always prioritize getting rid of him if he's not on my team.

Interesting that you think otherwise, though.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                    Ok a couple of things.

Exalt never gets to play after D1. It's right there in the rules post.

I know Voth is going to vote for me instantly, but theres a lot of other people who haven't even bothered claiming VT. Off the top of my head, Jessup and Soilderz. Vehicle claimed but were waiting evidence.
                    While I can sympathize with not wanting to hear people talk at night, the shouting only really started after Exalt spilled the beans.

My gut at the end of last phase was Jessup, so ill Vote Jessup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      lol.

vote Willby

Vehicle isn't long for this world either unless I get direct and satisfactory responses to my questions. Me and Paul are (fortunately for town) as close to confirmed town as you'll get now that Exalt corroborated the deal and flipped VT.

Vehicle, my vote will quickly shift to you out of an abundance of caution regarding Willby unless you respond and quell my fears.

Until Vehicle tries to half ass his way through this or actually convinces me, it's on you to save yourself, Willby.

Any townie not following my lead at this point is brain dead.
                      I don't think there's anything I can say that will convince you, because you're so tunnelvisioned on me that you can't even see some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Exalt never gets to play after D1. It's right there in the rules post.

I know Voth is going to vote for me instantly, but theres a lot of other people who haven't even bothered claiming VT. Off the top of my head, Jessup and Soilderz. Vehicle claimed but were waiting evidence.
                        While I can sympathize with not wanting to hear people talk at night, the shouting only really started after Exalt spilled the beans.

My gut at the end of last phase was Jessup, so ill Vote Jessup.
                        Hey, did you notice Vehicle jumping on the VT bandwagon with me and Paul? If so, can you point that out? I missed it I think.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          Jesus Christ, 8 pages on day 1 and it's mostly all Willby and Voth. Slow day at the office? I caught up on the thread and honestly I'm not jumping onto the claimed 1-shot global watcher in the game called "somebody's watching you" just because Voth says so.

There's as much a chance willby is telling the truth here as he's lying I think. I almost want to vote Voth because he is still convinced Willby is scum even after the claim. I'm not doing that for now because of his interaction with Paul.

I threw my vote on beast as a D1 early vote and am not sure I like the train behind it. What's the vote count? I'm on mobile but will check later, I'm afraid that unvoting beast will put Willby in the lead and I'm not comfortable killing him today.
                          ​​​​​​
                          ​​​​He might be lying but if he isn't we're fucking ourselves hard. And what proof is there that he is?
                          this is the only direct reference I made to it because I was trying NOT TO HELP SCUM ON D1.

​​​​​I've been typing posts on my phone during walk breaks at work and you just made me dig through forums on my phone. Give me one reason not to vote for you because of that alone.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Hey, did you notice Vehicle jumping on the VT bandwagon with me and Paul? If so, can you point that out? I missed it I think.
                            And if you can't, can you explain why you don't think he's scum based on his last post rather than Jessup?

Focus on Vehicle though. We all know you can write a book on how Jessup sucks and acts scummy. Let's focus on why you're ignoring Vehicle in favor of Jessup.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                              Beast - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
                              Exalt - Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
                              Jacklyn
                              Jessup
                              Paul - claimed, trusted VT
                              Soilderz
                              Vehicle - claimed, unproven VT
                              Voth - claimed, trusted VT
                              Willby - claimed, unproven global watcher

other assumed roles: mafia goon/godfather, mafia roleblocker

I missed Jacklyn as an unclaimed player

Comment

And if you can't, can you explain why you don't think he's scum based on his last post rather than Jessup?

Focus on Vehicle though. We all know you can write a book on how Jessup sucks and acts scummy. Let's focus on why you're ignoring Vehicle in favor of Jessup.
                                I don't specifically remember Vehicle claiming VT (on mobile, hard to check), but general behavior makes more sense to me. At least Vehicle did say he was a VT, jessup hasn't claimed anything. Jessup is the one who made some suspicious vote switches at the end of the last phase, and I'd rather have the info out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X