No announcement yet.

[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so after 2 days to summerize everyone suspicious of everyone, I cant keep up with the quoting and possible bandwagon has begun
    @veh get some useful information tonight. with 9 of us i would assume the ratio can be anywhere from 1/8 - 3/6. If its 4/5 we got a really messed up town @LF
    WillBy if anyone has a protection role, keep this man alive till he can give us useful info. we need to make today count. if we kill another townie its giving them a big advantage
    @soldierz at this point no leads we are all scum to each other
    Jessup scum jessup
    @T_P fighting during the day is the new norm can be useful to confuse the scum
    >^________^<!

Comment

• More info on Soilderz that I thought was interesting:
      Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

While I'm not entirely understanding what kind of common ground you and paul have found I do see the value of the play here. I'm happy to change my vote to WIllby but;

while it seems you guys have concluded that he's either scum or town power role, what happens when he inevitably claims power role? This is Day 1, we have almost 0 idea what kind of roles there my be and without any Night actions the only way you can counter-prove the coming town power role is if that 'REAL' town power role claims it (who may just as well be scum instead)
      Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
      Can I just add before this phase change. I mean the cat is out of the bag but like copying the role text pm or "making up" riddles that only VTs can figure out because of the role PM is bullshit. It's boring and it's stupid and it takes away a lot of the logical thinking analyzing part of the game which is why at least I play it.

And have some fucking respect and stop talking during night phase idiots.
      Doesn't seem to recognize any sort of compulsive visiting that a lot of townies claim to have. If our townies who are not vanilla can confirm that theyre supposed to be visiting people every night, then Soilderz seems to be missing something.

I've already covered vehicle, so not going to rehash that but here's the link

Jacklyn has been about as quiet as anyone out there. Seems to have claimed a townie investigative role, which leaves me suspicious of her and Vehicle. 3 investigative roles in 1 game?

Jessup has had a few bad posts like trying to force a no-lynch, or trying to refocus Voth off Vehicle and onto me. Still, there are some good-indicating posts like pressuring Beast into revealing the townie handshake (indicating she know what's up) especially this part (which is kinda stupid, but again seems "in the know"). Unsure on Jess for now.

Paul, being first to recognize Voth's gang handsignal, looks townie. He even worded it well.

Voth's role seems like it was the same as Exalt's, gives strong townie vibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Also, Jessup visited Jacklyn, didn't say what the result was, but then voted Willby. I'm curious what she's got to say.
        ​​​​​
        Good call, I missed that in my writeup just a minute ago. Seems to indicate that Jessup is a fruit vendor too. Then again, thats the easiest fakeclaim in the world at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Usually on these forums, this bolded part isn't the case. If you're blocked, your action is never actually attempted to use. I know some games some hosts do it differently, but I think it's safe to say that here its more common that getting blocked doesn't consume the 1 shot.

It seems like we're between Vehicle and Willby today? I saw in real time when Vehicle sort of alluded to understanding what was going on with me and Voth, so there's that. Willby's role also seems to fit though, and nobody else has claimed a 1 shot global modifier, so there's also that. Willby getting roleblocked makes sense too. Jessup, if I were scum I would have definitely just roleblocked Willby. Mafia only has to worry about getting lynched. Willby almost got lynched yesterday, him saying he got roleblocked isn't going to get him any town credibility. Scum probably planned on being able to kill Exalt, get Willby lynched, roll into night 2 and kill another townie, and have nothing to worry about until day 3. Assuming Willby is telling the truth (big assumption, not saying I believe it), then scum absolutely made the right decision here.

I don't love either of these potential votes on Veh or Will. I'm starting to think more and more that we may be off track on both of these wagons, but then who is scum?
          No, Vehicle latched on after it was all out there. He actually verbally considered voting for me after "knowing" what you and I were talking about. Sounds plausible that he knows I'm VT at that moment and subsequently considers voting me. Total pro-town move. Get fucked?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

It would be useful, but imagine how much more useful it will be N2 with fewer players. My role gets more powerful the longer I hold it.

I didn't think I was special. I suspect that most people have a one shot role and I think some of our claimed "vanilla townies" are only being half honest. This would also fit with willbys role I also assumed Willby would at least try to use his role N1.

I had no plans to roleclaim but here we are. The odds of me not being blocked or killed now are slim. This is such a shitty wagon.

unvote willby
            ​​​​​​
            Vote Voth
            ​​​​
            if scum already knew that town left at night then Voth would definitely latch onto Willby as an easy d1 lynch. He's forced claims from basically everyone. Him flipping scum will also confirm willby.

I don't love it but it's a possibility. All this shit is under the pretense that they didn't know. But how do we know that?

Also, Jessup visited Jacklyn, didn't say what the result was, but then voted Willby. I'm curious what she's got to say.
            ​​​​​
            And this, friends, is simply scum flailing and confirming what I already know.

Vote Vehicle or suck a dick.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

It would be useful, but imagine how much more useful it will be N2 with fewer players. My role gets more powerful the longer I hold it.

I didn't think I was special. I suspect that most people have a one shot role and I think some of our claimed "vanilla townies" are only being half honest. This would also fit with willbys role I also assumed Willby would at least try to use his role N1.

I had no plans to roleclaim but here we are. The odds of me not being blocked or killed now are slim. This is such a shitty wagon.

unvote willby
              ​​​​​​
              Vote Voth
              ​​​​
              if scum already knew that town left at night then Voth would definitely latch onto Willby as an easy d1 lynch. He's forced claims from basically everyone. Him flipping scum will also confirm willby.

I don't love it but it's a possibility. All this shit is under the pretense that they didn't know. But how do we know that?

​​​​​
              You make such good, townie points, then you vote the one person most people agree are a townie.

You've previously mentioned that you compulsively visit people, just like Voth and Paul have claimed. If that's true, then why do you think Voth ISN'T town?

This is Voth's townie evidence. He said this unprompted:
              Originally posted by Voth View Post

who the fuck are you?

Looks an awful lot like a scum team sending a wildcard after me D1 because the one pulling the strings is too much of a pussy to do it themselves. For some reason, that feels an awful lot like it's Paul/Willby speed.

Anyway, I'll just throw it out there. I'm vanilla town and I'm actively furious at LF for not giving me a better role. Fuck you, LF.

Oh by the way, I'll be visiting you all in your dreams/nightmares each night if you kill me this early again. Fuck you all, bitches.
              followed by
              Originally posted by Voth View Post

It's adorable that I was able to catch you that easily. I expected more from you, Willby. If you were vanilla town, you'd know why I said what I said. The other VTs in this game must know exactly what I mean, as well. That means you're either scum or potentially a town power role. I'd guess scum since it is 100% your speed to send Jacklyn to do your dirty work. That is of course until you think you have an opening like you did there, where you surprisingly out yourself! Isn't that just lucky?

So there you have it, roleclaim or die, scum.

vote Willby
              This seems like quite the leap for a scum member to make. If Voth were scum, and was provided the VT roleclaim, I'd imagine they'd file that nugget away, knowing that I wasn't a VT and just saving the fakeclaim for later. Instead, Voth instantly started attacking a power role, a move that can pretty easily get you counter lynched. All that reads townie, the Exalt came in and confirmed what Voth was talking about but also shared his suspicion of me.

So again, why would you think Voth ISN'T town?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacklyn View Post
                so after 2 days to summerize everyone suspicious of everyone, I cant keep up with the quoting and possible bandwagon has begun
                @veh get some useful information tonight. with 9 of us i would assume the ratio can be anywhere from 1/8 - 3/6. If its 4/5 we got a really messed up town @LF
                WillBy if anyone has a protection role, keep this man alive till he can give us useful info. we need to make today count. if we kill another townie its giving them a big advantage
                @soldierz at this point no leads we are all scum to each other
                Jessup scum jessup
                @T_P fighting during the day is the new norm can be useful to confuse the scum
                If Vehicle really pulled you as his scum teammate, that has to be one of the lowest IQ scum teams per capita I've ever encountered in nearly 20 years of forum mafia.

I hate when I can't tell if you are dumb or scum. But you didn't even mention me and instead just told the main suspects of being scum to "go get something useful tonight." lol? These guys are our closest thing we have to scum and you're implying that you're giving them a pass today to do shit tonight (like kill townies).

You do realize the point of the game is to lynch scum, not encourage their night abilities, right?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You make such good, townie points, then you vote the one person most people agree are a townie.

You've previously mentioned that you compulsively visit people, just like Voth and Paul have claimed. If that's true, then why do you think Voth ISN'T town?

followed by

This seems like quite the leap for a scum member to make. If Voth were scum, and was provided the VT roleclaim, I'd imagine they'd file that nugget away, knowing that I wasn't a VT and just saving the fakeclaim for later. Instead, Voth instantly started attacking a power role, a move that can pretty easily get you counter lynched. All that reads townie, the Exalt came in and confirmed what Voth was talking about but also shared his suspicion of me.

He's just flailing. Only possible reason. This is the second time he has claimed to "know" what I was getting at with the statements you quoted and my interactions with Paul, and this is the second time he has mentioned voting for me. Except this time, even after Exalt all but confirms it and flips VT, he actually voted me. Unreal and desperate. LOL even for a complete rotard like Vehicle.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'll be visiting you all in your dreams/nightmares each night if you kill me this early again

followed by

Ok so even though I have also claimed Voth and t_p are most likely town because of this 'handshake', let's not forget the possibility that maybe all the players (excluding the Watcher? Willby?) got this command. Voth was gunning for Willby hard because he didn't understand that riddle (which makes sense if he's the watcher). Hell, even I who have that text didn't make 2 and 2 together in the beginning. Just figured Voth was making a silly threat/joke.

I'd be happy to take out Jacklyn, Jessup or Vehicle at this point.
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

I'd be happy to take out Jacklyn, Jessup or Vehicle at this point.
                      Didn't want to edit the post:

I'd be happy to do it because I feel most likely 2 of these are scum so 66% possibility then to hit right. If only one of those are scum I feel Willby or Voth has fucked us.
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I literally said I dont like it. I don't know who to vote for. Am I flailing as Voth says? Kind of. But not because I'm scum but because I don't know who to vote for.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Like at this point it's Voth or one of the quiets: Jess, soil or Jackie. I said before that I was a little sus of soil as well and the lack of understanding that Willby pointed out is as good a reason to vote for anyone as I've got.

I'll unvote Voth
                        Vote soilderz

I realize that it looks scummy for me to be throwing votes around. But I don't wanna die and if I can get my shot off it'll basically gaurentee a kill if will and voth are both being truthful.

​​​​​​​Paul even recognized at the time that I new we had to leave the house on D1. I've quoted it TWICE since then and Voth is still being an idiot about it. Voth is just being Voth, blinded to his own grandiose sense of self and unable to realize his initial leap of logic wasn't right.
                        ​​​​
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• I've seen enough, I'm in.

Vote VEHICLE
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Yall are fucking idiots.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Yall are fucking idiots.
                              WAAAAHHHHHHH!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I literally said I dont like it. I don't know who to vote for. Am I flailing as Voth says? Kind of. But not because I'm scum but because I don't know who to vote for.
                                ​​​​​​
                                Like at this point it's Voth or one of the quiets: Jess, soil or Jackie. I said before that I was a little sus of soil as well and the lack of understanding that Willby pointed out is as good a reason to vote for anyone as I've got.

I'll unvote Voth
                                Vote soilderz

I realize that it looks scummy for me to be throwing votes around. But I don't wanna die and if I can get my shot off it'll basically gaurentee a kill if will and voth are both being truthful.

Paul even recognized at the time that I new we had to leave the house on D1. I've quoted it TWICE since then and Voth is still being an idiot about it. Voth is just being Voth, blinded to his own grandiose sense of self and unable to realize his initial leap of logic wasn't right.
                                ​​​​
                                Hey guys, see what I said back there? I'm totally part of the crew. I saw what voth said and how Paul responded and I realized they are VT just like me. But also, maybe I'll vote Voth even though I know he's VT. Seems like a good idea.

Guys, check it out, I sort of said something that might allude to me understanding what Voth and Paul were talking about. But even though I understand and know voth is VT, I'll just vote for voth since he must be scum. I don't know what to do, guys. Maybe voting for who
                                I allegedly know is VT since D1 is a good move for town.

Oh wait, that didn't work out for me and people are sort of turned off by that idea? Well I'll unvote him, vote soilderz, and call everyone idiots.

---

Look about accurate you fucking dweeb?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X