Pick Up Artist / Field Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
    I've had more success with women this week than all of Trench Wars combined and I did none of what was recommended in this thread or on that douchebag's website.
    How much money did you have to spend?
    'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
    'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
    'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
      I've had more success with women this week than all of Trench Wars combined and I did none of what was recommended in this thread or on that douchebag's website
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
        How much money did you have to spend?
        About twenty bucks between three dinners. Two turned out well.

DTF, u jelly?
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• nah i porked this girl last night at her graduation/going away party. i came out and her brother was watching the mavs/okc game and i looked at him and he looked at me and not a word was exchanged but we both knew exactly what the other felt. so i tossed him a beer and watched it with him to make it more awkward.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Nice. I like pork.

Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• lol... oh the Japanese. You gotta love em.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• there were a lot of feel good moments in this thread about feeling good.

here's to good feelings, trench wars
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• HERE'S TO THE NIGHT WE FELT ALIVE

HERE'S THE tears YOU KNEW YOU'D CRY
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    lol... oh the Japanese. You gotta love em.
                    No you don't
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Well I do you negative nancy
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• You would
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                          there were a lot of feel good moments in this thread about feeling good.

here's to good feelings, trench wars
                          where have you been honey bun?

palling around

Comment

Working...
                          X