Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must be euro
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Arobas+ View Post
      To make it short, this new bot comes from an initiative started by Dexter to add a money system in pub in July/August of this year. Since then, the bot has been improved and has now a lot of new features :
      • A new MVP system (uses flag claimed, time played, kills, deaths, locations, ..)
      • Achievements during a round (nothing to do with an RPG game.. ie: Least Honorable)
      • Challenge system (via !challenge)
      • Streak module (will *arena after 10 kills, and zones after X kills)
      • Hunt game (a game of hunt between games, disabled for now)
      • Kill-o-thon mini-game (win by killing the most, also disabled for now)
      • And some neat features like !settile
      Make sure to type !help

Discuss about the new bot here.
      I like the changes, the only thing im dreading is the lag spikes affecting the zone. Any idea on what is causing this?

I've noticed at times that players i rarely see fighting for the flag room are getting mvp. Could you shed some light on how the mvp's and the achievments are calculated. Like, out of the things you mention above, which hold more weight? What should I as a player need to really try to focus on to make the list?

Comment

Awesome! Buuuuut having issue with the jav dueling n that lil map u use the wb dueling for. Reminds me of tryin to get out of spawn n a jd which i rarely do. Should change the jav duel mini map to that of a lil base or just take out jav all together.
        4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
        Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
        1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

Originally posted by leonardo91681 View Post
          I like the changes, the only thing im dreading is the lag spikes affecting the zone. Any idea on what is causing this?

I've noticed at times that players i rarely see fighting for the flag room are getting mvp. Could you shed some light on how the mvp's and the achievments are calculated. Like, out of the things you mention above, which hold more weight? What should I as a player need to really try to focus on to make the list?
          Well the MVP system works pretty well and is quite accurate. I know you need to be in base to get the most out of your kills and also getting the flag helps. Although, the "Most Veteran Like" and "Least Honorable" and that system is a little messed up and needs to be tweaked.l
          Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

good shit except...
            assigning ":tw-pub1:!buy fullcharge" to a macro is a little too awesome for the challenge duels.. and i think a little too awesome for the bot to handle lol.
            and yes, pub is lagging like scoob and shaggy lately.
            sepetaiya> if your bored on continuum your very unsmart

(Ominous Blue Dot)> Toes are most precious, yes.

Violence> do u eefin no how 2 read?

Comment

so, me being the richest right now, and summoning nukes and what not...i want some changes...

first, get rid of donating money...it will be abused, its inevitable.

second, nukebase was very underwhelming...i want it to rain THORS for 10 seconds at speeds of Extreme Games...i want them fast as possible just raping people

and third, when i send an epidemic, i want it to shut down engines and deplete energy of EVERY ENEMY! that means if im on private freq, i want to rape everyone by myself, or my team....

k DEAL? deal
              Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by leonardo91681
                we're not exactly sure whats causing the lag...whether it be one specific aspect of the bot just the combination of objons, prizes, etc. we're looking at it piece by piece trying to identify what the problem is then resolve the issue. i know arobas found something that might be the problem and he fixed it during the bot update today. hopefully this will help, but we're still looking for more.

Originally posted by leonardo91681
                Achievements:
                - Most Veteran Like : Most kills
                - Basing King : can't remember for sure, i think it might be most kills in fr or something.
                - Best Terrier : Terr with most attaches
                - Most Reckless : Most Deaths
                - Flag Savior : Most Flag touches
                - Most Terrier Kills : <--

Originally posted by de Sade
                good shit except...
                assigning ":tw-pub1:!buy fullcharge" to a macro is a little too awesome for the challenge duels.. and i think a little too awesome for the bot to handle lol.
                fLaReD> !iteminfo fullcharge
                TW-Pub1> Item: fullcharge (A full charge)
                TW-Pub1> Price: $100
                TW-Pub1> Targetable: No
                TW-Pub1> Restrictions:
                TW-Pub1> - Available only for ship(s) : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
                TW-Pub1> - Maximum of 3 per life
                TW-Pub1> - Cannot be bought while spectating

there are limits in place to prevent abusing the items. be sure to use !iteminfo <item>. a lot of people have asked why is repel $100 but repelpack (3 repels) is $500, well thats because if your using !buy repel you can only use it once per life.

-----------------------

overall i personally think it turned out great and i'd like to thank arobas for the hard work he put in. i think the money system might bring more "vets" in to pub so they can be listed under !richest. hopefully in the future we will be able to have periodic money resets and a spot on map for the richest players during the previous period because that sort of recognition will encourage people to play pub.

keep in mind that there may still be some bugs to be worked out. also note that these prices are unlikely to be permanent. its hard to determine what prices would be adequate from the get go, and after seeing people with a quarter million in two days i'm sure the prices will be tweaked. it will take some time to get the prices perfected.

the one negative that i have noticed is that this system sort of promotes huge groups of warbirds fighting in the spawn area, taking away from real basing. a lot of players dont realize you get more cash for killing within the base and if they did, maybe this would change. if not, the bot can probably be set up to only give $ for kills inside the base, which i think would fix this problem.

be sure to point out any bugs you come across so they can be taken care of! hope everyone is enjoying this and again remember to thank arobas.
                Gun remembers.

Comment

!buy v. ?buy

Why can't I buy from safe zone anymore??? The new money system is ok, and it makes it far more convenient to buy items, but why take away the only purpose for the other points we gain in the game. Give back the original money system please. Thanks.

Comment

i really dont like where TW is going ...

quite frankly stop dicking around with pointless money systems and restore the old pub map. Dev like to tinker and change things thats what they do but right now the map has been changed with little to no info for players on wtf is going on , they are beta testing silly systems and i cant be bothered to play pub.

if Dev truely listened they would have ditched the money system and work on the jav tk system that was briefly talked about after the last money system.

when i said about the old map in pub others agreed, yet staff seem to tell me all they have recieved is positive feed back ... all i seem to do right now is whine at staff but it's frustrating as they seem to be panicking due to the falling population and now think it's ok to change everything randomly and recreate pub in their own image.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Well pub is always full now Pdrop, at the very least you have to agree that consolidating the two in a bigger map was a good idea even if you don't agree with the bot.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                        if Dev truely listened they would have ditched the money system and work on the jav tk system that was briefly talked about after the last money system.
                        What is the jav tk system you are talking about? Sounds like something simple and could be implemented easily.

it's frustrating as they seem to be panicking due to the falling population and now think it's ok to change everything randomly and recreate pub in their own image.
                        I don't think we panic, we are just trying to bring new idea on the table. Anything falling needs to be adjusted. I would say aging instead of falling. As for the map, the majority loves it. How it's that bad? Try out !tileset boki or !tileset monolith

the map has been changed with little to no info for players on wtf is going on , they are beta testing silly systems and i cant be bothered to play pub.
                        The map has changed since like 1 month, nothing new here. Also, the bot has been tested in TW Dev since 2 months. Bugs left are minor if there is even a bug found. Also, me, diakka and flared are on mostly 24/24 and spec in pub to help players with problem. We are still tweaking it if we see that players dislike something. I have sent a few PM to vets playing and I got 0 negative comment about it. The only problem at this moment is the lag issue that we are trying to fix.
                        TW Bot Developer
                        TW Web Developer
                        Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                        Friends> It's like death

Comment

to be honest i thought the changes would ruin everything but i started playing and its actually fun, so +1
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Dank Budz View Post
                            Why can't I buy from safe zone anymore???
                            The ?buy has been removed because it was not logic to have 2 systems of buy. I do agree that pts are less important now since money can buy anything you could buy via ?buy and even more (not true, portal/green not avalaible yet).
                            TW Bot Developer
                            TW Web Developer
                            Friends> It's like death

Comment

I was playing the other day and the one problem I had with this new system was the fact that streaks and other stuff like that really discouraged the basing, there were just a lot of people flying under the base going for kill streaks.

Maybe make streaks only work in mid base and FR.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Indeed kthx, and a bit annoying too. What if we remove the *arena when a streak is going on? and only keep "best of the session" and "streak breaker" for 15 kills or more?
                                TW Bot Developer
                                TW Web Developer
                                Friends> It's like death

Comment

Working...
                                X