My Official Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Official Appeal

This is in response to my squad's disqualification from TWLB.

At the time of qualification, Mythril was an eligible member of our TWD roster. At the time of his being banned, we had already qualified for TWLB (with a 5th place ranking nonetheless). Our basing lineup was not centred around him as we have many other people who could replace him, myself included.

Shinobi has a TWBD rating of 943 right now with 1 game played in the last 2 weeks. I assure you that I and my squad are dedicated to TWLB and to competing every game, can you say the same about the runner up?

Do you really think that having a squad go 0-10 in the league rather than a squad that can put forth a talented lineup every day is going to help the integrity of this league?

I do not deny that Mythril cheated, nor do I deny that my squad is extremely ashamed of his actions. That said, in my heart I honestly believe we deserve to be in TWLB.

I do not think that anybody would deny that Grapevine is my squad. Let me lead it and let me be responsible for it. If you were only allowed 1 captain spot, it would not have been Mythril. He was there to support my captaincy, not to supercede it.

If the TWL community has any concerns about cheaters on my squad right now, please voice them and I will gladly drop my squad out of TWL. I do not think that anybody would. I have always led my squad with a focus on integrity and good-naturedness and I continue to do so now.

Further, I pose this question to you. . . If somebody is going to use a cheat expecting to be caught and banned, do you really think that having their squad disqualified would effect their thoughtmaking process? They would not be able to enter the zone, why do they care if the squad they were on (and subsequently axed from) would not be able to play.

I ask the TWLB community, and the captains of those TWLB squads. . . Do you believe that Grapevine deserves to be in TWLB? I know we do. . .

I am sorry that things have come to this, but I owe it to the people on my squad to do so.

Allow us to play in TWLB. . . You will not regret it, I promise.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Rules are rules, you guys should be glad youre still in the other 2 leagues. Besides I think allot of you knew that myth used cheats.
    Last edited by Dutch_; 04-14-2006, 03:33 AM.

Comment

2 seasons ago, Tanked got kicked out of TWLB for getting "fed" pts. The points that we made from the "feed" didn't even affect/change our position on the TWBD ladder too.

Your squad had a captain that cheated, you guys deserve to be removed from TWLB.

Appeals don't mean shit here, sorry.

Comment

well... ok... the captain cheated... but has TWL started? no... so since the only rule against cheating during off-season is probably the banning of an individual who cheated... i think that is sufficient... GV wasn't fed points... GV's basing line does not and never has evolved around mythril... meaning... without myth... GV would've qualified for TWLB anyways...

Comment

But this one is official

Edit: Way to post at the same time as me and ruin my post swimkid. Best of luck Rand
          Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 04-14-2006, 03:38 AM.

Comment

You deserved to be in TWLB,
            but since captain Myth used CE in TWD matches the squad deserves to be punished too.

Ofcourse they could let you into TWLB, but then they practicly say yes to cheating.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

dude... myth is banned for a year... wat more do you want...or expect...?

Comment

Staff has to draw a line. IMO we can't bend or twist the rules in someones favour just because there's people we like on that squad.

Then again, maybe it's just me.
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Where is the rule that states that if a captain cheats after TWL qualification in a TWD game that the squad's TWL eligibility will be effected?

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Shut up Rand, be glad you are still allowed to play in the other leagues.
                    Cheaterlover!

Comment

I repeat my previous statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_
                        Rules are rules, you guys should be glad youre still in the other 2 leagues. Besides I think allot of you knew that myth used cheats.
                        none of us new he used cheats u dumbshit so shut da fuk up if u dont know anything dumbass. why do u think rand took myth off da fukn roster, he wasnt taken off by staff u dumbshit.
                        (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
                        Argentina> look at me kids!
                        Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Accord, I played one TWBD versus Myth and I knew he was cheating. I won't buy it that any of the people who played TWBDs with him didn't see it.
                          Come on you collect 20 greens and he gets 5 portals out of that? Only Cape is that lucky.

Comment

Was that before or after you got netbanned zz ?

Rand, gv should be in twlb and it only benifits the league with having another competing squad - but the way it looks now... good luck
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

One man can get you in to TWLB by cheating, one man can get you out of TWLB because of cheating. Perfect rules, there's no arguments to bring up for you guys, time to accept it and be glad you're still in TWLJ and TWLD.
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                              X