No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant tell you for sure if Jessup is telling the truth. All I know is my role is not that crazy. I'm worried it may seem like I'm over the top defending kthx, which I dont mean to do. The guy has his vote on me still (I think?) which maybe is just scum trying to distance themselves, but I'm far more inclined to believe that jessup is some sort of executioner/lyncher role than that hes a 2shot day cop 1 shot day vig. It's not impossible, which is why I'm not voting him. But if that's all that it takes to convince you that's fine.

im sure kthx has the majority of votes at this stage. Weve got like 24 hours left this phase.

Comment

• TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

2020 Voth strikes again. I will admit reading it a third time it sounds like they're separate uses. I dont know, I've never thought about balancing/sequencing day-Joats, because that's fucking crazy. If enough people are convinced by Jessups crazy role that they want to lynch kthx over it, that's your prerogative. But you're going to have to stop raving over paul tricking everyone a few games ago, and start talking about how easily jessup got you to lynch a dude with the least plausible roleclaim I've ever seen.
        If Jessup is a lyncher, I don't even know what to say. I can't imagine there is any more than a .01% chance of that. I have never even seen the role used here.

So what's your idea? Lynch Exalt for saying he was gonna coast? That wagon caught on quick. Or Backwards for dropping in to vote scummy as hell again on Day 1? Or someone else?

Then Day 2 we are back to analyzing voting patterns and we still have the huge elephant in the room : Jessup and his role claim and Kthx's possible guilt.

Honestly, it doesn't get simpler than this on Day 1. Someone is claiming to have a guilty result on a player and fully role claimed. Lynch the alleged guilty result and you caught scum either way and might have confirmed Jessup. This is a Day 1 dream, and your pushback on it is ridiculously scummy.

If Jessup really is a lyncher and pulled it off, good for him but I don't wanna play this game anyway LOL let's move on. But I can't imagine that is a possible scenario.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Also, the 2020 voth joke is a nice little distraction to try to get people to not take me seriously. I like it - but again, not related to this game and just more evidence of you trying to spin this away from the obvious path to take.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

If Jessup is a lyncher, I don't even know what to say. I can't imagine there is any more than a .01% chance of that. I have never even seen the role used here.
            And you see no problem with Jessups current claim? Either possibility seems weird but daycop/dayvig is weirder
            Originally posted by Voth View Post
            So what's your idea? Lynch Exalt for saying he was gonna coast? That wagon caught on quick. Or Backwards for dropping in to vote scummy as hell again on Day 1? Or someone else?
            I'm currently on paul

Then Day 2 we are back to analyzing voting patterns and we still have the huge elephant in the room : Jessup and his role claim and Kthx's possible guilt.

Honestly, it doesn't get simpler than this on Day 1. Someone is claiming to have a guilty result on a player and fully role claimed. Lynch the alleged guilty result and you caught scum either way and might have confirmed Jessup. This is a Day 1 dream, and your pushback on it is ridiculously scummy.
            I agree that this will loom over us in future phases, but I disagree about this situation being simple. Any townie who claims cop this early is either throwing the game by begging for protection all game, or something deeper is going on. We have no idea what hee sanity is, if her role is real to start with. That's why cops dont claim D2, or in this case, D1.

If Jessup really is a lyncher and pulled it off, good for him but I don't wanna play this game anyway LOL let's move on. But I can't imagine that is a possible scenario.
            Good deflect, but if she is a lyncher, you gotta stop calling her bad at this game.

Comment

• i'm here, I activate my dragon trap card.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• VOTE JESSUP
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                  i'm here, I activate my dragon trap card.
                  Welcome to game jerk.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Are you kidding me right now? You just flipped a guilty result and you aren't going to say anything? Of course you don't have day flavor and of course you won't say anything because YOU ARE SCUM. I AM JOE EXOTIC and YOU are GUILTY!!!! FFS this is pretty much an open and closed case atm.
                    Why are you freaking out lol. Just shoot Kthx if you're a dayvig or whatever your weird made up role is. I wont believe it otherwise.

Btw, isnt Joe Exotic in jail for like 30 years for murdering someone? Why would you think claiming you're joe exotic would automatically make you town? Scum could be anyone in that show from what I've read of it.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'm inclined to believe Jessup, or at least that he's pro-town. The role seems kind of OP but is kind of fitting with the show. I think where things got all fucked up is that Jess decided to go nuclear day one. His initial posts before he role claimed (the here kitty kitty shit and what not) make me believe him more.

I voted exalt because he basically said he plans to coast and thats exactly how he won last game as scum (with an assist from the werewolf).

This Jessup/kthx storyline at least gives us something to go with D2 whatever kthx comes up with.

Unvote Exalt
                      Vote kthx
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I don't want to waste my kill shot if I don't have to willby. It really depends how this day seems to pan out but it weakens town if I have to use it so soon and is probably risky. We could lose townie if I make mistake.
                        You literally said you would use it today, so... use it today. You already claimed. You're dead tonight for certain if you're telling the truth, so you dont have a choice anyway. Shoot someone like you said you would.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

And you see no problem with Jessups current claim? Either possibility seems weird but daycop/dayvig is weirder

I'm currently on paul

I agree that this will loom over us in future phases, but I disagree about this situation being simple. Any townie who claims cop this early is either throwing the game by begging for protection all game, or something deeper is going on. We have no idea what hee sanity is, if her role is real to start with. That's why cops dont claim D2, or in this case, D1.

Good deflect, but if she is a lyncher, you gotta stop calling her bad at this game.
                          1. Jessups claim seems crazy, but not as crazy as him being a lyncher. Not even close.

2. Any reason specifically why you're on Paul? It would be great if you could give a specific reason also why lynching Paul right now makes more sense than Kthx or either of the other two wagons which have flimsy reasoning but some actual reasoning behind them.

3. I think the sanity issue is a classic scum spin. We have to address this Jessup/Kthx issue. This is our best possible chance to find scum today, whether it's Jessup or Kthx. Anyone who thinks throwing a dart randomly at Paul or anyone else and ignoring this is obvious issue in front of us is either scum or having voth newborn mafia syndrome.

4. Deal. If we lynch Kthx and Jessup was a lyncher and wine game Day 1, I will never ever say he is bad at this game again.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Wins* game day 1

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• unvote:
                              Vote Jessup

I guess we can prove hes a lyncher (executioner in TOS) like this also, get enough votes on him and he will be forced to prove he isn't lying by shooting me. Otherwise you guys are lynching a townie for the mafia.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I cant tell you for sure if Jessup is telling the truth. All I know is my role is not that crazy. I'm worried it may seem like I'm over the top defending kthx, which I dont mean to do. The guy has his vote on me still (I think?) which maybe is just scum trying to distance themselves, but I'm far more inclined to believe that jessup is some sort of executioner/lyncher role than that hes a 2shot day cop 1 shot day vig. It's not impossible, which is why I'm not voting him. But if that's all that it takes to convince you that's fine.

im sure kthx has the majority of votes at this stage. Weve got like 24 hours left this phase.
                                Ditto. I've never seen that kind of weird hybrid role, and I can't think of how it would be balanced either. So you get to investigate and shoot on the same day? Imagine that role in your hands. It would be insanely OP. How could that possibly be balanced?

I think it's fake, but all Jessup has to do is shoot someone. That's a given now that she claimed anyway. Literally no reason to save it anymore. If Jessup shoots, regardless of who it is, then I'll believe them and lynch Kthx. It's not that difficult to understand.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X