TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I was thinking about that too a few times OverthinkingIt. I remember you mentioned you saw a block on kthx and it has always been in the back of my mind. I do worry about kthx and obviously have the whole game. I wonder what happened there? I asked town to let us know if anyone roleblocked him and no one said anything so I was assuming if in fact he was telling the truth that some mafia roleblocker targeted him.

I'm glad you can confirm me town still because of watching me night 2 too. I am fairly sure no cult is left in the game unless Kthx is sigh. The fact he was caught creeping around by The_Paul though makes me think it makes it MUCH less likely he is cult leader as they usually get an every other night action. He was seen visiting me first night and visiting beast the very next night so.. as much as I hate it it does sort of clear him from being cult unless Halp added some special nightly flavor to the role.

The ascetic stuff seems.. iffy. Def still need to think about kthx some if he survives tonight. Some weird unanswered stuff going on there.
    Veeeerrrryyy Iffy indeed. Generally I agree, although I guess we’ll know if kthx’s bodyguard claim was fake if i wake up ded, lolz.

In the event I do wake up dead and town is on their own figuring this shit out, TOWN: YOU MAY HAVE TO KILL JESSUP (OR THE_PAUL—anyone who was protected n2, really) IN THE END BECAUSE VOTH COULD HAVE GOTTEN HER (or anyone with protection) NIGHT 2. I ONLY SUSPECT IT SO MUCH BECAUSE JESSUP IS ACTING LIKE THATS IMPOSSIBLE, despite the fact that this is literally the THIRD time I have explained this directly to her, and I presume if I die she’ll only double down on this. If she’s town and it’s a mislynch it’s ok she still wins with town, so don’t buy it when she flails like crazy for being lynched as an innocent child. Again, not a priority imminently.

Comment

• Hopefully not necessary, just want to make sure everyone knows it’s a possibility.

Comment

• Welp. At least he didn't die with Meth Mouth.

the_paul / John Finlay / Town Watcher is dead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Antle.png
Views:	402
Size:	474.5 KB
ID:	1341389

Kthx / Bhagavan "Doc" Antle / Ascetic (Even Night) Cult Recruiter is dead.

Begin Day 4

Comment

• I honestly don't know what happened night one. But as I said why would I lie about the ascetic modifier, I didn't even need to mention it considering vehicle ended up being mafia and his result was meaningless anyways. I was open and honest about my role and actions and answered all of Jessup and PFs questions. It would be a pointless addition if I was lying as it would just unnecessarily complicate things.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Veeeerrrryyy Iffy indeed. Generally I agree, although I guess we’ll know if kthx’s bodyguard claim was fake if i wake up ded, lolz.

In the event I do wake up dead and town is on their own figuring this shit out, TOWN: YOU MAY HAVE TO KILL JESSUP (OR THE_PAUL—anyone who was protected n2, really) IN THE END BECAUSE VOTH COULD HAVE GOTTEN HER (or anyone with protection) NIGHT 2. I ONLY SUSPECT IT SO MUCH BECAUSE JESSUP IS ACTING LIKE THATS IMPOSSIBLE, despite the fact that this is literally the THIRD time I have explained this directly to her, and I presume if I die she’ll only double down on this. If she’s town and it’s a mislynch it’s ok she still wins with town, so don’t buy it when she flails like crazy for being lynched as an innocent child. Again, not a priority imminently.
            Don't you worry one bit PF I think you will survive! :nice: We need you!! Plus I'm holding kthx's feet to the fire to protect you to prove he is legit!

I'm sad you still think I'm possible cult though. I don't see how I could be from Voth. He visited exalt. The only way I could be is if Kthx recruited me as OTI said she saw me visited by him. He was blocked according to her too so I don't get how I could be cult unless kthx flips cult. OTI said she watched me night two and no one came at me and she got no result so I should be 100% in the clear right? :\
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Wow phase change sigh and our strongest town is dead wtf.. Kthx sigh who did you protect?

RIP THE_PAUL u served us well but this is BS you died. Don't we have a blocker with some sense still alive like srsly wtf
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote Jessup

Comment

Don't you worry one bit PF I think you will survive! :nice: We need you!! Plus I'm holding kthx's feet to the fire to protect you to prove he is legit!

I'm sad you still think I'm possible cult though. I don't see how I could be from Voth. He visited exalt. The only way I could be is if Kthx recruited me as OTI said she saw me visited by him. He was blocked according to her too so I don't get how I could be cult unless kthx flips cult. OTI said she watched me night two and no one came at me and she got no result so I should be 100% in the clear right? :\
                  You've been pushing to lynch me non stop since the beginning of the game, not sure what else you need me to do to prove myself. I voted out both mafia so far and the inquisitor is dead. At this point theres probably one mafia left which is most likely M_leo or Kassius. I'd rather focus on that so we can get the win. But by all means feel free to ask me the same questions I answered last phase over and over again.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• wtf
                    omg kthx is dead too?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Man that last post was a waste of time lol. Gg folks see y'all in the post game.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• ROFL HAHAHAHAH he was cult recruiter we were right OTI!! ROFL

Get rekt Kthx!! You scum scum fuk fuk

GG lol
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                          Vote Jessup
                          lol Kass why?? you gonna give a reason or just be obvious scum? :laugh:
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Just Zeebu/Jessup left for cult then, with Leo looking very suspect as mafia. PF happy to take your lead here, but I agree with your reasoning. Not sure I can take anything Jessup says seriously any more this game.

I called it right on the cult leader, and Zeebus vociferous defending of kthx and them both hounding/voting me since N1 is pretty damning. Tbh my vote would be here but I can't see anyone else following me at this point. Toss up between Leo/Zeebu/Jessup for me, with maybe 1 scum and up to 2 cults between those 3 imo.

Assuming scum have made town kills only so far, the town Vigi is having an awesome game taking out the cult trash, lol. I have an idea who it is but doesn't help anyone to say it.

Comment

lol Kass why?? you gonna give a reason or just be obvious scum? :laugh:
                              I think there's a high chance you've been recruited.

Comment

• AND YOU DOUBTED ME!!! I knew something was off with Kthx and his role descriptions. It just didn't make sense that OverthinkingIt could see that block.

Also, am I misremembering? Didn't we see kthx visit jessup night 2? When his power would have been active?

Comment

Working...
                                X