No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ixt is a bad wagon. Whether he's scum or not, he claimed and is pretty much a known commodity right now. I believe he really is a bus driver, and unless he can switch himself (unlikely), somebody can check him at night if it's that much of an issue for people. I'd also rather leave him for last if he is scum, same as scum want to leave jessup for last if he's town.

A Backwards lynch I could get behind though. He acts too oblivious all the time for my taste. I don't really believe it's legitimate. He also plays it too safe.

Voth, you may actually be scum again this game. I'm tempted to vote you after that ixt vote. It's pretty bad, and we likely only have 2 mislynches before game over. You and Halp keep going for him, even though it's a shitty vote right now. I'm starting to think scum are somewhere between you, Halp, Backwards, and Fis.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Kthx could also be scum, but we'll see.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Actually, I'm also tempted to vote Rodney. Call it a hunch, but I keep forgetting he's in this game, and I don't get a town vibe from him. He's not overly scummy either, but jessup and backwards made this a random gamble for no reason.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So long story short, everything is completely up in the air, because of a stupid no lynch decision.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
            Look here is voth showing up and making a posting effort to try to redeem....
            I am confused, do you want me to post or not?

super scummy
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              Ixt is a bad wagon. Whether he's scum or not, he claimed and is pretty much a known commodity right now. I believe he really is a bus driver, and unless he can switch himself (unlikely), somebody can check him at night if it's that much of an issue for people. I'd also rather leave him for last if he is scum, same as scum want to leave jessup for last if he's town.

A Backwards lynch I could get behind though. He acts too oblivious all the time for my taste. I don't really believe it's legitimate. He also plays it too safe.

Voth, you may actually be scum again this game. I'm tempted to vote you after that ixt vote. It's pretty bad, and we likely only have 2 mislynches before game over. You and Halp keep going for him, even though it's a shitty vote right now. I'm starting to think scum are somewhere between you, Halp, Backwards, and Fis.
              A commodity? Only if he is town. And that is even debatable, but that is besides the point. If he is a mafia bus driver, he is dangerous to keep around because he can be coached into making non-retarded plays by his scum buddies. I would argue that if people believe he is scum, he needs to go immediately.

I am fine with a backwards vote right now too. Especially after the post I just quoted. That was pretty weak.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Field, Rodney, and Fis would all be on my list of people I wouldn't mind voting on today.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Exalt please read all of ixt's posts.

Why did he claim on D1

Why did he use his action on N1 after several people said it was anti-town to do so.

Why did he choose to use his action on you and kthx

You claim to be a scumhunter extrordinaire, why aren't you getting a strong scum read on him?

Comment

• That was a good point about Rodney, I've been overlooking him without realizing it as well. I've gotten a weird vibe from Backwards, so I'm not opposed to that lynch either. Granted, I don't really know him, so its just a hunch. Fis plays like this every game, she's difficult to read. I don't get any overtly summy vibes from her, but she is always difficult to get a correct read on. I'm mostly on board with either backwards or Rodney, but 'm kind of hoping somebody has something concrete to go off of.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Ixt is a bad wagon. Whether he's scum or not, he claimed and is pretty much a known commodity right now. I believe he really is a bus driver, and unless he can switch himself (unlikely), somebody can check him at night if it's that much of an issue for people. I'd also rather leave him for last if he is scum, same as scum want to leave jessup for last if he's town.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Actually, I'm also tempted to vote Rodney. Call it a hunch, but I keep forgetting he's in this game, and I don't get a town vibe from him. He's not overly scummy either, but jessup and backwards made this a random gamble for no reason.
                      This weekend was rough for me inactivity wise, weather was beautiful so i was out on the water getting drunk and checking this forum was the least of my concern so i understand you taking note of my inactiveness i would do the same if i was in your shoes

I like where you're heading with your reads and scum list, i do unfortunately think that we might have Ixt Jessup and Backwards on town side, so i think theres a level of idiotic behavior we will have to deal with. Backwards does give off that slight scum vibe like you mentioned but i have a feeling its just bad play. If anything i would peg either Jessup or Backwards as a third party as they dont appear to be directly working with anyone.

I have also been slowly picking up on the scum vibe from Voth, not because of any previous games that backwards seems to be going back and reading into (which is one reason why i think backwards is town). Voth is not scum hunting like he should be as a town player and is continuously pushing to vote for ixt when that just seems like a bad wagon at this point. Possibly because he knows a busdriver could ruin their kill any night. If ixt actually is a busdriver and did busdrive Voth and Exalt i would bet that if Voth flips scum, Ixt is town.

Im also leaning towards Halp actually being town, guy claimed Spiderman on the verge of being lynched and has yet to be counter claimed. I dont see any reason why Spiderman wouldn't be in this game but a character like Nick Fury would be so for now hes getting a town pass from me

The amount of uncertainty from Exalt actually seems genuine which is leading me to think he is Town as well as a scum player would have no uncertainty since they know who is who.

Based off patterns and play styles my current Scum list is as follows

Fis
                      Voth
                      Field (field is on my list pretty much for the same reason that Exalt said i could be on his list, i keep forgetting that hes even in the game)

Im not set on my 4th scummer because im pretty sure theres got to be atleast 4 scum, it could possibly be kthx but im not getting an overly scum vibe from him yet. He is a smart player so that could be why but im getting town reads from him.
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Also, ixt is absolutely a liability at this point because of his role. Anybody who thinks things through and makes an educated decision on who to protect or investigate or whatever also has to factor in that ixt might just switch people willy nilly and fuck the entire thing up. I'm not saying this as an insult to him, but inexperience and bus driver is a chaotic combination. Like Exalt said, the math says we can't afford to lynch him just to remove this variable, but I definitely understand the temptation. Ixt is almost a 3rd party at this point, equally chaotic to both Mafia and town

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          Exalt please read all of ixt's posts.

Why did he claim on D1

Why did he use his action on N1 after several people said it was anti-town to do so.

Why did he choose to use his action on you and kthx

You claim to be a scumhunter extrordinaire, why aren't you getting a strong scum read on him?
                          He switched Exalt and Voth not Exalt and myself
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                            Im also leaning towards Halp actually being town, guy claimed Spiderman on the verge of being lynched and has yet to be counter claimed. I dont see any reason why Spiderman wouldn't be in this game but a character like Nick Fury would be so for now hes getting a town pass from me
                            Exalt, get ready to pounce on me for being too obsessed with the flavor. To play devil's advocate, Spider-Man wasn't active in the Marvel universe during the first Avengers, which is when this is set. Not saying Spider-Man is definitively not in this, but Willby did go to the trouble to specify a time period, so I wouldn't actually be shocked if Spider-Man isn't in this game. This is all conjecture and is absolutely not anything worth voting on somebody for, it's just food for thought.

Comment

• I love everyone saying I am not actively scum
                              hunting. I gurantee that most if not all of the people constantly ringing that bell are scum. Keep trying to get rid of me for half-assed reasons that are not even true. We are essentially replaying Day 1 right now and there is only so much to say that I have not already said.

If no one has interest in voting ixt, fine, but let me be on the record saying that I think he is scum bus driver, and it is a mistake to keep him around.

unvote ixt
                              vote Backwards

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Exalt, get ready to pounce on me for being too obsessed with the flavor. To play devil's advocate, Spider-Man wasn't active in the Marvel universe during the first Avengers, which is when this is set. Not saying Spider-Man is definitively not in this, but Willby did go to the trouble to specify a time period, so I wouldn't actually be shocked if Spider-Man isn't in this game. This is all conjecture and is absolutely not anything worth voting on somebody for, it's just food for thought.
                                Honestly one of the reasons why I switched my opinion on you and Jessup for now was the fact that will is a good host and I really don't think that he would make the game dependent on his own story rather than the decisions and comments me make in the game. I think people are digging way too deep into the whole storyline aspect of what is happening and I bet the scum are probably more than happy to see us argue the semantics of the hosts story rather than the actions in game.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X