[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Rules adapted and modified from previous games.

For an overview of the main roles and their abilities check out this site:
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/?title=Roles

Disclaimer:
    The roles I have chosen might be tweaked slightly and/or X-Shot (limited usage ability).

Setup Information:
    1) The story will not follow the show or the books, and the game was balanced against the usual game-breaking strategies.
    2) While this game will feature heavy flavor, the flavor won't help you win. Only an above average skill in deduction will.
    3) Clues will be present in my writeups, but none will reveal a player's alignment.
    4) Some roles and alignments will be obscured upon flip.

Rules:
    0) PMs are not allowed in this game, unless your role PM explicitly states otherwise.
    1) Actions occur in this order: Target modifiers (Busdriver, hider, commuter, nexus) -> Strongman -> Action modifiers (roleblock, protection) -> Killing roles -> Miscellaneous (treestump, recruitment) -> Investigative roles
    Target Modifiers, however, can be roleblocked.
    2) All votes must be BOLDED (e.g. vote: field). Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
    3) You may not abstain from voting.
    4) There will be NO double lynches. In the event of a vote-tie, the day will conclude with no one being lynched.
    5) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
    6) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day and night actions at night. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases approximately 24 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though. Weekend phases may last longer. As the game goes on, phases will get shorter.
    7) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool. Also, NEVER post ANY screenshots of private communication sent to you by anyone. It is not only bad form, it is cheating and undermines the spirit of the game, and you will be modkilled at my discretion.
    8) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    9) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
    10) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information. (One gg post is OK, but please no game-related information).
    11) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
    12) Submit your night actions if you have one. If you don't wish to use yours, please let me know that too so we can move on faster.
    13) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
    14) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
    15) Don't be shit-heads -- to me or to each other. Play to win, and remember this is a game and we are all here to have fun.

Game has begun.
    Last edited by field; 06-27-2019, 09:21 AM.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

CURRENT PHASE: GAME OVER, WHITE WALKERS WIN

PLAYER LIST:
    1. Exalt - WINNER - The Hound, Wight
    2. WillBy - WINNER - The Night King, White-Walker Aligned Supreme Leader of the Army of the Dead (Town Modified Survivor)
    3. Voth - Slayed N3 - Bran Stark, R'hllor-Aligned Fire Worshipper
    4. backwards - Executed D5 - Stannis Baratheon, Crown-Aligned Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Mafia Indecisive Jailkeeper)
    5. halp - Executed D1 - Arya Stark, Realm-Aligned Lady of Winterfell (Town Indecisive Roleblocker)
    6. fis - Slayed N1 - Daenerys Targaryen, Targaryen-Aligned Mother of Dragons (Third Party Modified Arsonist)
    7. the_paul - Slayed N4 - Cersei Lannister, R'hllor-Aligned Fire Worshipper
    8. kthx - Slayed N2 - Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, Realm-Aligned Dragonspotter (Town Firefighter)
    9. Rodney - Decapitated D3 - Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane
    10. Erias - Executed D2 - Varys, Realm-Aligned Whisperer (Town Flavor Cop)
    11. Missa - Modkilled D4 - Tyrion "the Imp" Lannister, Realm-Aligned First Ranger of the Night's Watch (Town Masonizer)
    12. Undercut (subbed in D3) - Executed D4 - Melisandre "the Red Woman," R'hllor-Aligned Fire Priestess (Cult Recruiter)
    13. Jerome - Modkilled D3 - Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark, Crown-Aligned King of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm (Mafia Godfather)

PHASE CHANGES:
    BEGIN DAY 1 - State of the Realm
    BEGIN NIGHT 1 - Calamity in the North
    BEGIN DAY 2 - Encounters
    BEGIN NIGHT 2 - The Spider
    BEGIN DAY 3 - Battle of Harrenhal
    BEGIN NIGHT 3 - The King's Nameday
    BEGIN DAY 4 - Fire and Ice
    BEGIN NIGHT 4 - The Wall Falls
    BEGIN DAY 5 - Rumor Mill
    GAME OVER - Dawn of Winter

VOTE COUNTS:
    [DAY 1]
    VC 1
    VC 2

[DAY 2]
    VC 1
    VC 2
    VC 3

[DAY 3]
    VC 1
    VC 2
    VC 3

[DAY 4]
    VC 1
    VC 2
    Last edited by field; 07-11-2019, 11:32 PM.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

State of the Realm

And who are you,
      the proud lord said,
      that I must bow so low?
      Only a cat of a different coat,
      that's all the truth I know.
      In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
      a lion still has claws,
      And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
      as long and sharp as yours.
      And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
      that lord of Castamere,
      And now the rains weep o'er his hall,
      with no one there to hear.
      Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
      and not a soul to hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

Welcome to the World of Westeros!

King Robert is dead, and another usurper takes his place. No longer beholden to the Mad King's fiery rage, the Realm now plunges itself into uncertain chaos.

As the news makes its way through the Seven Kingdoms, reactions begin to shape a new Realm. The alliances no longer honor thousands of years of history and tradition. Honor is no longer a desired quality. Brother against brother. Sister against sister.

Chaos is a ladder. No longer just the philosophy of Littlefinger, it is the order of the day. A thoroughly accurate description of the State of the Realm.

In this moment of uncertainty, no man is free. Only children and fools think elsewise. And any man who must say I am the king is no true king.

The King's Peace has been broken, as the Game of Thrones begins. And when you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die.

In the Lands of Always Winter lies a dark secret, born of dragonglass at the hands of the Children of the Forest. Lying dormant for thousands of years, a false sense of security has befallen the Wildling settlements of the far north. Costly, as the Brothers in Black soon find out. The dismembered limbs laid in spiral form was a scary sight, but not as scary as what's to come.

He who controls the gold controls the food supply, and he who controls the food supply wins the war. But what war are we fighting?

And who will prevail in this dance of ice and fire?
      Only you can answer that question.

BEGIN DAY 1
      If you have not received your role PM, please let me know ASAP. Day 1 will last longer than usual to make sure everyone sees that this have started.
      Last edited by field; 06-27-2019, 09:17 AM.
      Trench Wars Player

Comment

Vote halp

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

I'm going to pre-counter fiS with a big roleclaim: I'm Hagrid, town Strongman. I like animals and beer.

Comment

Vote Exalt

No way we're on the same side again, dude is definitely scum
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Guy is completely avoiding me irl.

Vote sdrawkcab

Comment

I railroaded sdraw last game, and I was SK. Halp must be serial killer

Comment

Hello everyone, am happy to be here with you all.

Comment

holy fuck i can finally play normal for once, my first action i would like to lynch the traitor before he has time to claim traitor with a beautifully elegant cryptic message that only someone as wise as myself could ever pick up. Since im town he must be scum

Vote The_paul
                    Big Chill

Comment

Obviously, I will

Vote Voth

because he got me lynched in the last two games (where he wasn't hosting) and therefore this vote is fairly satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                        In the Lands of Always Winter lies a dark secret, born of dragonglass at the hands of the Children of the Forest. Lying dormant for thousands of years, a false sense of security has befallen the Wildling settlements of the far north. Costly, as the Brothers in Black soon find out. The dismembered limbs laid in spiral form was a scary sight, but not as scary as what's to come.
                        i swear to god this better be some innocent thematic windowdressing and not any sort of hint about potential game setup. not even gonna utter the word. fuckin field u fuk

vote kthx policy lynch as his very existence violates rule 15
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                          holy fuck i can finally play normal for once, my first action i would like to lynch the traitor before he has time to claim traitor with a beautifully elegant cryptic message that only someone as wise as myself could ever pick up. Since im town he must be scum

Vote The_paul
                          Rodney wants to play normal. "Normal" for Rodney is scum.
                          Vote Rodney
                          Plus you killed me last game after I took care of the ixt-festation for you guys. So rude

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

i swear to god this better be some innocent thematic windowdressing and not any sort of hint about potential game setup. not even gonna utter the word. fuckin field u fuk

vote kthx policy lynch as his very existence violates rule 15
                            Is this because I hurt faggot jessups feelings by telling him he's mentally unstable and not actually a faggot?

vote: jerome

for ruining the last game for town.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Rodney wants to play normal. "Normal" for Rodney is scum.
                              Vote Rodney
                              Plus you killed me last game after I took care of the ixt-festation for you guys. So rude
                              ouch you got me there, but the be honest if you didnt kill ixt first i'm sure me and Exalt would have bussed the fuck out of him anyways lol
                              Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                              X