TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scarlet was breathing fresh air by attacking voth comfortably

the paul - #1 moswt untrustable person : guy would backstab his own mother if it came down to cream cheese, and hogmuffins!

exalt - no clue

willby - town doctor/mafia doctor

vehicle - god father

kthx - probably town

zebu - a rainbow dump trucker dingle berry ?????????????????

k that's all I got so far.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I don't know, Vehicle seemed to throw too much trust behind Jessups claim, but he also pointed out a lot of pro-town things like I did, namely that a random Jessup shot is borderline Beast-level retarded and extremely anti-town by every possible measure. Could he be scum? Sure. What bugs me the most about this is how the wagon formed and how so many lurkers have come out of the woodwork when they decided to not participate or chime in during the whole debacle. It's really easy for scum to let town fight among themselves and then show up to clean it up and lynch a townie. That's what Scarlet is doing, and between this and his fake cop claim, the manipulation is just too much. He can't be town. Maybe third party or maybe scum.
      Poopcat, WillBy, M_Leonard, etc are ALL lurkers who did jack shit this entire game, and all are joting scarlet, yet you think scarlet is worse? They're one of the top posters in this game. Think real hard about that. You think those 3 players are all town? I sure dont.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Ob great, you lynched them. Fucking morons.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
          As an emotional day draws to a close, a decision is made. "Something is better than nothing!" they yelled. Is it though..?

Scarlet / Dillon Passage / Novice Follower has been lynched

Final Vote Count:

Scarlet / 6 / Willby, Voth, Poopcat, M_Leohnard, Kthx, Vehicle
          Kthx / 4 / sdrawkcab, OverthinkingIt, Kassius, Jessup
          Vehicle / 3 / Exalt, Beast, Scarlet
          sdrawkcab / 1 / Party Falcon
          Willby / 1 / the_paul

BEGIN NIGHT 1
          Phase change in ~24 hours or when I have received all night actions
          90% of that scarlet train look like scum. Only voth and Kthx even bothered to post anything of substance, and Kthx just posted defensive shit all game.

I cant believe Voth is this retarded as town. "Scarlet lurked guys that's why I'm voting them". Yeah, riiiight.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Oh interesting, I haven't seen a follower in a long time and I had to look it back up on mafiascum. I am surprised he didn't roleclaim with a few hours to go to avoid this? I would have removed my vote if he did because I wouldn't take the chance, but it seems all he could do over the last 24 hours was obsess over me and Vehicle. Scum hit a home run today.
            You voted them off when they were obviously not scum. Why are you acting like it's anyone else's fault? Dont shift the blame. WillBy admitted scarlet wasnt the scummiest in the game either, yet voted scarlet off.

Towns gonna lose this game. Calling it now.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Right now, I think the scum team is something like

WillBy, Vehicle hard SRs

Followed by a bunch of randoms who dont stick out, but dont seem to care about helping town either.

Poopcat and M_Leahnard for having no justification to vote where they did.

Technically though, all except Beast, Jessup, and Kassius look bad to me. Backwards/Overthinkingit at least have irl reasons for their votes. I dont remember PF posting at all. Paul has been so oddly useless + voting a solo wagon, and he's usually game solving and active as town. Voth is pretending to be dumber than he normally is, or maybe 2020 Voth lost a step after having a baby.

It looks top easy, but I'd start lynching literally everyone on the Scarlet wagon and work my way down the list until someone flips scum. I guarantee more than 1 scum was on the scarlet wagon. Pretty positive of it actually.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Couldn't agree with the scarlet lynch at all, to be honest. There's way more obvious targets out there. I think the backwards' household has about 4 posts between them all game, for example, with no helpful contribution or analysis and votes that have nothing to do with the game. Where is PF?

The scarlet train is an obvious place to start, but is it too obvious? I was tempted to switch to scarlet too, just to hopefully attempt to make it to night 2 without another 30 pages to get through.

I voted kthx to help Jessup with his theory, at the risk of looking scummy being the vote that did tip the balance to kthx at the time.

Guess we just try to analyse who scum kill tonight and look at what they were saying before they died.

Comment

• I'm just upset because no one followed what I set up for town and instead focused on the scarlet deception which lasted like 1 hour and didn't gain near as much info as my fake claim. I tried to explain who it would serve us well to press kthx and people refused to go along. I gave it my all and still think there is info to gain from what I did but it isn't nearly as powerful now we lost a valuable townie. Making kthx reveal was the whole point and if he refused then to lynch him. I wasn't going to lynch him if he revealed but he played selfish and refused even though it would have benefited us as town. I don't see why kthx is getting a pass and voth and vehicle are main focus BEFORE Kthx. As I laid it all out if kthx flipped town then we could focus on voth and vehicle but as of now it seems exalt is all about voth and vehicle. The focus was kthx on my fake claim and that is where the cracks laid. I still think priority number one is kthx.

I understand voth and vehicles vote on scarlet because he was so adamant they were scum but I don't get anyone else's. I feel like town is working the less conclusive angles first. Hopefully you power roles are gonna give some info tomorrow. We got 5 scum and probably a cult to deal with so get to it. I assume cult isn't activated tonight but who knows. I did all I could do and feel cheated, I hate when the people who participate are singled out. I agree with exalt some lurkers have to be scum. Poop, will, party and M_Leo AND ZEEBU and the paul .. probably 2 or 3 in there scum maybe more.

5 mafia I assume and 1 3rd party at least is what we face probably.

Play smart townie action roles.. Do what you do! We can still win !!
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I tried to explain WHY it would serve us well to press kthx.. edit
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You voted them off when they were obviously not scum. Why are you acting like it's anyone else's fault? Dont shift the blame. WillBy admitted scarlet wasnt the scummiest in the game either, yet voted scarlet off.

Towns gonna lose this game. Calling it now.
                      I didn't think he was obviously not scum. Why was he obviously noy scum? Was it fakeclaiming cop in the first pages of the game? Or the multi-quote shitposts where he put a clinic on how to select only specific portions of posts and posts themselves to further whatever bullshit narrative he wanted to?

The lurkers who jumped on the wagon last minute are of course very suspect, including Willby. But Vehicles flip flop was pretty strange too, that's all I'm saying.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• It does boggle my mind though why people sign up for these games just to not play. I know it was a Memorial Day weekend but a little effort is not that time consuming.

It makes it difficult because lynching them doesn't tell us a damn thing and is a roll of the dice if they are town or scum because they don't even speak enough to get a half-assed read. If we spent all our time lynching inactives, the game would pass us by as the scum team kill off every active player at night.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

It does boggle my mind though why people sign up for these games just to not play. I know it was a Memorial Day weekend but a little effort is not that time consuming.

It makes it difficult because lynching them doesn't tell us a damn thing and is a roll of the dice if they are town or scum because they don't even speak enough to get a half-assed read. If we spent all our time lynching inactives, the game would pass us by as the scum team kill off every active player at night.
                          hey i tried to back out of hte game

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• before the game started i tried to back out of it while also saying that i would not be active this weekend. so im not sure what everyone wanted from me at that point. im here now so theres that.

i would have felt worse if i was a part of some informed minority and had people counting on me, but im not. so there's a townie claim.

i'll reveal more about my role in the daytime cause it might help town during night phase to hold out for the moment.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

hey i tried to back out of hte game
                              I'm not talking to anyone specifically, but yeah I know you did. I mean I'm not trying to bitch and moan because I can't complain with us just finishing D1 and being on page 31, but it seems like an awful lot of the same people over and over. Hopefully with the holiday weekend over now we can pick it up.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Zeebu I don't think scum are going to be dumb enough to fall for that :/ You'd have been better off staying quiet. Have you just soft-claimed a watcher/tracker then?

Comment

Working...
                                X