TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow the Cop

A strategy or habit of reliance on investigative results in finding scum, rather than analyzing/playing the Day Game. This occurs
    when decisive investigative roles (usually Cops) cannot be easily killed (or killed at all) by the Mafia, usually due to the presence of a Doctor or Bulletproof ability.

To illustrate how this works, consider a setup where it is known (or correctly expected) that a Cop and a Doctor are in the game. The Cop claims immediately, and the Town votes No Lynch while the Doctor stays hidden. The Cop will get a result overnight, the hidden Doctor will protect the Cop, and the Mafia is powerless to stop it without first finding and killing the Doctor at Night.

The Town will continue to No Lynch unless the Cop comes forward with a guilty result, which will then be lynched. However, by the time the Doctor is killed by the Mafia the Town should have enough reads from the Cop to finish the rest of the game via process of elimination.

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Halp replied and says incoming in minutes.. RIP Kthx
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Follow the cop is garbage when all it takes is a mafia RBer to end it. Almost all games are balanced to remove that strategy. Jessup probably dies tonight.

Although I will say you did good if that was true Jessup. You had no reason to claim though. You could've checked Kthx and then shot him, claiming 1-shot dayvig. Then you'd be left alive by scum as just a cleared VT and would have free reign to check for another guilty. FYI for the future

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• You had to pick a game with day roles and shit over a long holiday weekend? Fuck me Halp, you're a dick. I guess there isn't much to say until whatever the fuck is going on here plays itself out. All I know is I don't have some insane role madness role, so I feel cheated
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• "Enough is enough!" he said, as he approached the throne. "It's time to show them all who Joe Exotic REALLY is. I AM THE TIGER KING"

Jessup aka Joe Exotic is confirmed as the Town Innocent Child

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	1339814

Comment

• Well what the fuck

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• take the info and run with it folks ^_^
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I was so excited reading up to this point. 2 questions for our good host.

What are you thinking adding an innocent child lol?
                    and did you expect jessup to do anything other than to activate it day one? Rofl

All disappointment now. So did jessup not know? Or what happened?

Comment

• So you were lying about your role? And you told everyone you got a guilty verdict on me?

I'm tempted to keep my vote on you anyways after this fucking shitfest.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I will explain the fuk fukery. I had to reveal day 1 or be outed as the day closed. Either way I was gonna be forced to be outted by the end of the day. I saw my job as to create talk and info so I had to lie to town and create as much talk as I could to reveal possible cracks. I think we have a few but need to think about it a bit. My role basically dictated I shud do this so I did. As of now I'm a simple vanilla townie so take the reigns big boys. I'll be following the rest of the game.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I cannot possibly conceive why you thought that was the right way to play your role. Or that you did something good. Here we are, a day wasted, votes scattered, fingers up our *noses* and jessup picking away and enjoying it.

Comment

• I'm on mobile for the foreseeable future, can someone tell me what the fuck an innocent child is so I don't have to sort through wiki pages

Comment

• Your role was supposed to catch scum doing a voting train on you, not blindly accusing someone as being guilty and lying to the town to try to push a lynch. You played the role badly and almost cost town a role by trying to get me lynched.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                If Jessup claimed all that fake shit just to get scum Vehicle and Voth to go overboard supporting it, then Jessup just turned into a big brained town hero.
                                See above and vote Vehicle.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X