No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am mad as hell at you beast.. more so because you allowed a mod kill over this game. The comment was rude and very mean too though. I also know some of you think because you have done it so long and I don't just disappear and quit that "tranny" jabs and jokes don't upset me but they do upset me. It just happens I love Trench Wars game and all the trash talking hardens me to it. I defend it as hard as it is given to me is all. I have sadly gotten used to it but everyone knows I fight back . It becomes a cycle and is more frustrating than you know for me.

Look in the Cheater thread recently and at the screenshot jamal messaged me. I have dealt with this harassing shit for years from players and need to ?ignore command many. It is a brutal environment but so is life honestly. It is just sad is all. I don't get the anger. I will fight back but honestly do not try and start shit with anyone on my own accord. I'm all for differing opinions too. As hard as it is I do respect a persons right to disagree with my "lifestyle" for lack of a better word but I don't respect their right to harass me/ stalk me or remove my rights and restrict my freedoms in this life though for simply being who I am. This is why Trumps banning of trans in the military is so scary to me. This is why using a bathroom is so scary to me. People feel they have the right to force me/us here and there. Put us in a box. Refuse us employment , Refuse us Housing, Refuse us health care, Refuse us a church , Refuse us services (like wedding cakes) ect ect ect..

Ok.. see what I mean some?

I just want to go back to the game now for better or worse . Town and mafia have to pick up pieces and move on.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
      My guess is we’re looking at a small mafia:
      1. willby (rob lowe)(GF)
      2. vehicle? (Lauren Lowe)(mafia namecop could be accurate, I don’t believe the “bitter” —would explain willby doing N1 kill if vehicle was investigating)
      3. Probably one more, not sure who, check D1 scarlet train & who exalt & sdrawkcab suspected (both were high risk NK’s), probably a roleblocker
      4. Could be a 4 but then I think unlikely setup started w a second member of cult in terms of balance

then a small (possibly 0-1 now) culty faction:
      1. Voth (Carole baskins) (inquisitor: works like an SK, but if the kill doesn’t go through, eg because of doctor protection on target, then the would-be victim gets voth’s wincon; see link at bottom of post)
      2. Beast? (Hubby baskins) (doctor: this fits with the inquisitor role, because if beats protects while Voth visits then the target does not die but is converted—if we believe the_paul then beast did not accompany Voth on night 1, which suggests to me that Voth may have had to find beast, ie they didn’t start on the same faction, beast may have started with a town win con and Voth needed to find beast to team up but didn’t by night 1–Voth could still have visited beast night 2 before dying, but I think this is true for most players based off what we know/don’t know currently)

So, i feel fairly confident that vehicle is mafia and sdrawkcab died for name-dropping on him.

i also feel fairly confident that we need to make sure that Voth didn’t recruit anyone last night, which means we will need to know:
      a) if our voyeur saw anyone perform a killing action on someone other than Voth or sdrawkcab last night (overthinkingit please let us know if so)
      b) if anyone saw Voth visit someone last night
      c) if you have a protective night action, and you protected someone last night and got a “success” message and that person is still alive today—PLEASE subtly make this information available at some point before you die at the very least because the person you protected may have been visited by Voth, which would mean that person is now third party.

my fear is that mafia killed sdrawkcab and a vigi killed Voth, and nobody died from Voth—Voth would NOT have visited nobody, Voth would have performed their factional kill/recruit. Since those were the only 2 deaths, it’s possible that Voth got someone converted last night. (Don’t get too hung up on this if you’re new, but for those of you trying to understand the game mechanics here: I should also specify that I asked halp to clarify whether the inquisitor role resolves such that the recruit is an active part of the night action the inquisitor does after the killing resolves as failed and therefore the inquisitor must be alive, or whether the recruitment is passive and can happen even when the inquisitor dies at the same time—halp more or less said this is a recognized ambiguity in the role’s mechanics and subject to moderator preference, which I understand to mean “GOOD LUCK ROFL”)

all of that said, I think Vehicle is the right lunch for us informationally today—it will tell us a LOT about what we’re looking at in terms of usefulness of names, power roles held by (and information known to) mafia and let us see a little more of the likely setup—I think this is true especially because I don’t believe vehicles claim for a second that town has 2 name cops while mafia has 0. Vehicles also the right lunch for us in terms of putting ourselves in the right position in later phases death-toll-wise: mafia has a factional kill; cult traditionally does not have a factional kill, and when the cult does its typically through an inquisitor—who is dead. While it’s true that if Voth converted someone last night that person will retain their old role powers and may get some kind of cult powers depending on halp’z creativity—horses (not zebra) here would be that all we need to do is find and kill them by endgame, unless they were a vigi they don’t have a night kill and mafia does.

Here’s a link to the mafiascum wiki for inquisitor, what Voth flipped:
      https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inquisitor
      My opinions, from just prior to beast’s death (so now we obvi know beast was town and not a doctor). Also I think vehicle may have claimed role cop not name cop but I’m not positive I haven’t gone back to re-check his original claim (but is more recently saying role cop). Role cop is typically a scum role, and I think he’s scum here for more or less the same reasons regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I am mad as hell at you beast.. more so because you allowed a mod kill over this game. The comment was rude and very mean too though. I also know some of you think because you have done it so long and I don't just disappear and quit that "tranny" jabs and jokes don't upset me but they do upset me. It just happens I love Trench Wars game and all the trash talking hardens me to it. I defend it as hard as it is given to me is all. I have sadly gotten used to it but everyone knows I fight back . It becomes a cycle and is more frustrating than you know for me.

Look in the Cheater thread recently and at the screenshot jamal messaged me. I have dealt with this harassing shit for years from players and need to ?ignore command many. It is a brutal environment but so is life honestly. It is just sad is all. I don't get the anger. I will fight back but honestly do not try and start shit with anyone on my own accord. I'm all for differing opinions too. As hard as it is I do respect a persons right to disagree with my "lifestyle" for lack of a better word but I don't respect their right to harass me/ stalk me or remove my rights and restrict my freedoms in this life though for simply being who I am. This is why Trumps banning of trans in the military is so scary to me. This is why using a bathroom is so scary to me. People feel they have the right to force me/us here and there. Put us in a box. Refuse us employment , Refuse us Housing, Refuse us health care, Refuse us a church , Refuse us services (like wedding cakes) ect ect ect..

Ok.. see what I mean some?

I just want to go back to the game now for better or worse . Town and mafia have to pick up pieces and move on.
        Yeah well it's just the reality of things. I wouldn't want you in a bathroom with my daughter either. The military shouldn't have to pay for the drugs to switch sexes, buy a cake at a different store that appreciates your business.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• vote kass

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• also how about everyone put on their big boy pants and grow the fuck up

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'll finish this game but won't be playing anymore games where this rule is in place in the future.

I am fairly sure that me calling out Willby day one for acting suspicious, as well as being one of the first voting for him after your watcher reveal would be enough to say I'm not cult or mafia.

But

vote: kassius

Guy is for sure scum.
              Lol I did notice Willby did not even add kass on his list that PF asked voth and willby to make

Voth said this about kass >
              Kassius - Big scum lean. He has been echoing other people all game. Haven't seen one original thought come out from him. I'd be shocked if he was town.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Ok I cleared it withHalp. Kthx and I both targeted Beast last night. As Beast flipped townie, it's safe to say that he's not a 3rd party. He could be mafia still, but he's not 3rd party
                You mean because Beast didn't end up flipping like cult or something similar? Is that why he can't be third-party? I don't follow this here. (Imagine if it's vampires for some strange reason and it takes a night for them to turn [I know it's not vampires]).

Paul, why do you think that I visited kthx but got a "No result" back? I'm not like trying to set you up for some kind of answer, I just can't figure it out.

Is there still another full day to this phase? Right now I am being set up to die, and I understand why, but I have a valuable role that can really help town sort through this mess. To remind everyone: I'm a role cop, each night I pick a person and Halp tells me their role, it really doesn't get much better than that.

I'm willing to jump through whatever hoops or do whatever it takes to prove my town and roleclaim bona fides. The only reason I'm being voted for is flavor, and I think in this case Halp just took a little bit of liberties .
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

You mean because Beast didn't end up flipping like cult or something similar? Is that why he can't be third-party? I don't follow this here. (Imagine if it's vampires for some strange reason and it takes a night for them to turn [I know it's not vampires]).

Paul, why do you think that I visited kthx but got a "No result" back? I'm not like trying to set you up for some kind of answer, I just can't figure it out.

Is there still another full day to this phase? Right now I am being set up to die, and I understand why, but I have a valuable role that can really help town sort through this mess. To remind everyone: I'm a role cop, each night I pick a person and Halp tells me their role, it really doesn't get much better than that.

I'm willing to jump through whatever hoops or do whatever it takes to prove my town and roleclaim bona fides. The only reason I'm being voted for is flavor, and I think in this case Halp just took a little bit of liberties .
                  one of my role modifiers is ascetic, that would be why.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I’m a believer of free speech too, but not bullying or hate. And yes, I am able to draw a line between hate speech and free speech, and beast crossed it. What he said was not only generally offensive, but also personal.

Those of us who have played subspace together and played on these forums together have learned to mostly get along, and accept some of the more “colorful” comments. Now that we’re inviting outsiders to supplement our population, we should probably be considerate of the fact that they haven’t assimilated to this culture.

2 of the players in the signup thread dropped out because they didn’t want to play in an environment where that language was acceptable. Both of those players are smart and experienced and would have added value to our games. This is supposed to be fun.

You can’t have it both ways. Do you want the games to die, do you want to play 5 person games with the same people so you can happily call one another faggots without being shamed, or do you want to control the language a little bit and create a slightly more inclusive environment so that new players aren’t immediately put-off? I’m not talking about rainbows and butterflies, I’m just talking about establishing a reasonable code of conduct for the sake of keeping TW mafia alive.

Let’s not let this situation be a cancer that ruins the game. If anyone wants to quit, then get it over with and let’s move on with the other kind of mayhem, the kind you actually signed up for.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

one of my role modifiers is ascetic, that would be why.
                      Well that at least confirms that I looked at kthx last night!
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I didn't phrase it very well, but basically yes. I realize theres probably 10000000 3rd party roles in existence, but in general they are either killing or recruiting roles. Neither happened to Beast with Kthx targeting him, and nobody else visited him so he didn't get any protection or anything. He could be any of a number of mafia roles still, but I feel comfortable ruling out any kind of 3rd party role, from serial killer to some cult shit

JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• And also, I'm excited about all the new blood. Game sizes are going up, and it's nice to see people I haven't been trying to trick for the past decade get involved. I was worried because I didn't know anyone, and PartyFalcon's first appearance made me 50% sure they were brilliant and 50% sure they were crazy, but I've enjoyed the shit out of this game despite my 3 favorite players all being dead by day 3. I'm fine with not calling anyone faggots or whatever else. I still plan on calling people fucking morons when its called for, but seeing as that will be game related, I'm not going to lose any sleep. The English language has enough variety and nuance that I feel confident in my ability to verbally eviscerate dipshits without having to go after them for real life shit that isn't really my business.

I must say it again though, gingers are obviously in a class of their own and deserve all of the hate speech. I will die on this hill.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I didn't phrase it very well, but basically yes. I realize theres probably 10000000 3rd party roles in existence, but in general they are either killing or recruiting roles. Neither happened to Beast with Kthx targeting him, and nobody else visited him so he didn't get any protection or anything. He could be any of a number of mafia roles still, but I feel comfortable ruling out any kind of 3rd party role, from serial killer to some cult shit
                            So let's get this right. You watched beast and kthx visited beast? the_paul
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

So let's get this right. You watched beast and kthx visited beast? the_paul
                              This is correct. Beast claimed doctor, and I assumed he would protect me. I watched Beast so I could get whoever killed him. If I were mafia, he would have been at the top of my list just based off his claim. Kthx was the only one to visit Beast last night

Comment

• Kthx said he has visited me Night 1 and said he protected me or tried.

OverthinkingIt has said she watched kthx and that he was blocked Night1.

Sdrawkcab had said he had a role modifier (IF Cult) in his description.

Beast said he had a bulletproof/cult proof description in his role writeup

Jessup hinted that her role had a (IF CULT) description in her role description too when confronting kthx (but am going to admit now THIS WAS A LIE I did simply for self preservation and scare tactics to keep cult off me)

Now please refer to day 1 player report list halp gives us.

BOTH backwards and beast have a modifier called STRONGWILLED

This could mean they both were in fact immune to cult.

I am NOT cult though. Either a mafia roleblocker blocked kthx Night one or a town Roleblocker blocked kthx Night1 .

This is a huge piece of the puzzle. I know on personal level I want to make peace with kthx and he wants to make peace with me but KTHX THIS MUST BE ADDRESSED

Kthx has just said he has ascetic role modifier. To me he has basically finally admitted he is

DOC
                                Mahamayavi Bhagavan Antle

Kthx is probably cult sadly by logic sigh. Please respond Kthx or I will have to vote you.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X