Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Good morning everyone. Time for the other big(?) piece of info from last night. I got a note from zeebu last night that states that he is a prisoner. I've tried to get him to respond after both of his posts so far today:

Also PartyFalcon this is what my role is, I've never changed how I described it. It shares a name with a role on MU forums, which I think was the source of jessups confusion. I will try to post a better recap...
    This whole thing zeebu thing sort of makes me uncomfortable like it's a really easy fake play to think up on a scum chat. I need a lot more than that to quell the feeling of dread I get from this post. I don't read Willby as scum but I can't think of a worse way to drop that and run with essentially no elaboration.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Also Voth zzzzzzzzzzz I read you say u had your 1 shot cop and got innocent on field ya ya ya , read u had some worthless other shot u dunno how to use and u were basically gonna be a VT. This is why I think it is good to make field reveal today and at same time confirm if u are legit urself.. your post was easily unverifiable scum fake claim/reveal move that leaves you unconfirmed the rest of the game.. zzzzzzzzz u bore me and need to be confirmed sooner than later for town to gain ur trust
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• And just to get another thought in black and white before I go to bed (worked overnight), I know it is statistically highly unlikely but all scenarios must be entertained right now:

Field (unless I missed it) has posted a few times since I came out with my innocent result on him but has failed to directly address that result or me directly. Seems pretty strange for someone who was at the time one of two people Exalt was basically holding up as the only potential lynchee. If someone went to bat for me with hard evidence and I was town I would typically make some sort of case for myself in that situation which fits in with that persons information. Radio silence on it is just bizarre and I don't know if it was just oversight or something more to it. Again, I read field as possible scum D1 due to his over the top inactivity but have relaxed on that substantially, even before my innocent result on him. But I want this all in black and white on the chance I don't make it through N2.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

ummm a note? literally addressed to you in action reveal? Prisoner? Zeebu did a short response today saying "I do" to exalt asking if any1 had issue vs him having zebu on a vote train.. Is zeebu being blackmailed you think? What are your thoughts on all this willby?
          Yes a note. I mean it didnt say "willby, I'm a prisoner" so I wouldnt say it was addressed to me. I got that as a night result, I wasnt expecting anything like that. I do not think zeebu is being blackmailed, zeebu often posts as little as needed, and posting that he objects to being lynched just makes sense. I only mention this now because his name got brought back up. I havent seen "communication" roles like this before, but I would imagine it is a town role. I gave zeebu a chance to respond to it, but I haven't gotten anything which further makes me think that hes a townie, he had a town read on me, so he passed me a note. What's on the note is either unimportant or flavor or both, so I dont want to discuss it much further. But the note itself is interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            You can't say there are 3 scum (and a survivor? what?) left while also refusing to name a 3rd player, but TRing 90% of all the possibilities as well.
            I can if it gets you (and the rest of the town) to lynch between two players I think are likely scum instead of chasing after willby all phase for a reason you literally refuse to describe.
            Again, 'less likely to be scum than mleo/halp' isn't really a TR, but I guess we can get to that or not N2
            Originally posted by WillBy View Post
            I had it chalked up to him finally getting comfortable with our meta
            The place I came from (in terms of mafia) was attached to a very PC parentboard

Voth If willby dies and flips green, then it implies that zeebu is town. People are starting to break out the PoE and the only cost to revealing it is that it says that zeebu isn't a PR, which I don't know if I agree is the right call to make, but eh.

Comment

• cool ok.. zeebu shud not be voted on then this phase. this game turning out to have a lot of odd stuff happening
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• yeah willy, i saw them... i didnt acknowledge on purpose since it isnt beneficial to do so unless the heat is on me... and right now, its not too bad. oh well. cats out of the bag now.

the role i have s good neighbor. at night i can ask kthx to send a pm to someone and he confirms that i am a townie. apparently that means vanilla prisoner or something in the pm, who knows. all i got was that it happened. this is a 2 shot, so i have 1 remaining

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Also Voth zzzzzzzzzzz I read you say u had your 1 shot cop and got innocent on field ya ya ya , read u had some worthless other shot u dunno how to use and u were basically gonna be a VT. This is why I think it is good to make field reveal today and at same time confirm if u are legit urself.. your post was easily unverifiable scum fake claim/reveal move that leaves you unconfirmed the rest of the game.. zzzzzzzzz u bore me and need to be confirmed sooner than later for town to gain ur trust
                  Read my words: if you lynch field and he flips town, that does not mean I am not scum. Not even a little bit. Have you ever heard of a fake claim? Have you ever strategized on a scum chat to get someone lynched or gain town credibility when playing as scum?

So do your other option. Lynch me. The guy who moved off of you with minutes remaining to save you after you claimed Doctor, when all I really want is a Jessup-free game. Sounds super scummy to
                  me. It pained me to not let you die. If you can't see that it's a pure town move, then please fuck off. I'd gladly sacrifice myself for the town doctor 1 for 1 if I was scum any day. It's one of towns most important roles. If I could have got you AND another townie all on D1? Home run. Lynch me and I'll die knowing I set my team up for victory. But you can't see how
                  obvious this all is because you're either an utter imbecile or scum - I'll go with the former.

Your ability to play this game is as thin as a puddle on the local basketball court. You are playing a word search while everyone else plays checkers. Get a clue or just fuck off already.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This whole thing zeebu thing sort of makes me uncomfortable like it's a really easy fake play to think up on a scum chat. I need a lot more than that to quell the feeling of dread I get from this post. I don't read Willby as scum but I can't think of a worse way to drop that and run with essentially no elaboration.
                    Voth: I am suspicious about you randomly sharing some information concerning someone who's being considered for lynch. This could be an easy scum cover

Also Voth: I 1-shot investigated field, hes innocent.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying you're being hypocritical.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying you're being hypocritical.
                      So you're saying he's town?

Comment

• i chose willby becuase i knew he'd likely be invilved in a lot of discussions. i can have kthx whisper to someone else this night phase i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          i chose willby becuase i knew he'd likely be invilved in a lot of discussions. i can have kthx whisper to someone else this night phase i guess.
                          I'm not a ying yang twin.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            I loled.

So where were we last phase? We almost lynched jessup, who claims to be doctor, and instead we lyched sherlock, who was the watcher? And these two were last minute changes instead of beast or scarlet. There was a lot of hopping around before phase change, I dont fault Voth for moving his vote off jessup though i agree with what Halp mentioned, it looked a bit contrived. Though the same thing could be said about jessup and sherlock, and there doesnt seem to have been anything there.

I still think beast is scum, though I'm open to other votes with any reasoning.

Also, hi zeebu, me too.

so this was the post that willby first led on that he had been contacted. it was minutes after the start of d2. im surprised no one actually started digging into it at that point since im not sure i had said anything directed at willby that he could have responded that way with.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'm not a ying yang twin.
                              hey you gave the role 2 shots and im gonna use em so you can take your yin, turn it sideways and jam it straight up your yang

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                                People are starting to break out the PoE and the only cost to revealing it is that it says that zeebu isn't a PR, which I don't know if I agree is the right call to make, but eh.
                                Idk why people are trying to play this game at some sort of deeper meta level. Do I just have the shittiest role in the game, and you all really want to protect yours? Here's what I'm seeing.

We have a dead watcher. We have a claimed doctor. We have unlynchable exalt. Kassius is a wildcard. Voth has a mystery day power remaining. Field has innocent investigation. Zeebu is borderline(to me) confirmed town and shouldnt be lynched. So out of 13 remaining players, mafia has 6 good, claimed kill targets. That leaves 7 people who are good lynch targets, subtracting out 3-4 mafia and you have a dwindling number. All townies can take out one for themselves, and mafia has maybe 3 people they have a chance at lynching?

I guess what I'm saying is, confirming zeebu is town removes a lynch target, but does not change who mafia's kill target will be. They are either going to kill out of their lynch pool, or risk shooting into protection again.

Comment

Working...
                                X