Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

it is something similar to innocent child which you should be familiar with
    kk .. message me tonight please .. i'd like a message! I trust u for now.. just was saying it appears neighbors can be any alignment too.. while I know a friendly neighbor is confirmed town (which is what u claim) there are other types of neighbors and communicative night roles too that are scum aligned .. I trust u for now of course and trust willby a lot more revealing this.. it is off willby sat on this info until now tho..
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Uh, what? I was saying that I was skeptical because you sort of dropped a bomb in one or two sentences without explanation and then walked away from it like it didn't happen.

Contrast that with me providing a full explanation of what I did, why I did it, and what my results were.

Hypocrisy on my part is bullshit here. And if you're town you'd do well to read more carefully before jumping on someone who has been defending you here.
      Let me try to defuse this:
      it isnt too much of a bomb, it just confirms zeebu as town which I think most peoples reads we null on him. I have no explanation for why zeebu chose me (he has explained elsewhere that it's because I'm an active part of the discussion). Withou t a roleclaim from zeebu, I couldnt draw any firm conclusions about his role. I just tried to lay out all the details and let people move from there. Now with information from zeebu, I'm prepared to say he is 99% town. The missing 1% is just because I dont trust any of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
        How the fuck are you going to tell me whether or not willby TR's you, Voth?
        Oh, got it, you were asking Willby about if he thought I was scum. Nevermind. Yeah. I need sleep. See you guys. I'll be back before phase change but my vote remains on Halp.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Can you explain mathematically how it makes
          any sense for a scum team to not let two townies (one of which claimed DOCTOR) to die on D1? Especially when I could sit back in the shadows and say I was busy or at work or whatever during phase change time and turn around to try to weasel my way out of getting lynched D2? By that time town would be down 3 likely and including their Doctor. That's devastating. I hope I never have to play on a scum team where you are a decision maker because you suck if you wouldn't take that and run.

You're really, really... really bad.
          because the way you played it was like "oh my bad.. I suck" honest mistake.. then you flipped off me and went for another townie.. this way it took suspicion off ur obvious townie d1 train you pushed for the get go.. getting to reveal was enough.. u look scummier and scummier dude doing these word salads and expecting people to be swayed at how unscummy u stand with town atm.. Nice timing to save field today too lol .. I don't trust you and wouldn't want to touch u with a 10 foot pole...
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Hypocrisy is a towntell. I was asking willby about if he thought you were town.
            Go to sleep

Comment

• I townread voth. It probably goes willby>zeebu>exalt>field>voth>jessup>kassius>scarl et>halp>vehicle>partyfalcon>beast>leo

At least this would be my preferred lynch order. Theres a lot of confusion after scarlet with people not playing at the same time as everyone else.

Comment

• lol I was about to ask you why you weren't voting leo
                WillBy What makes you put halp over vehicle?

Comment

• Can we start a train already? I wanna sleep a while myself and wake up around 3 pm to see how it is going and revote if I have to.. I'm good with vehicle PF Beast or M_Leo.. I dunno how u feel voth and field more town than me lol wtf is that …
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Exalt So who are you holding town to this day? Since apparently everyone is OK with you picking the two people who we vote for every day phase until the game is over or until you die, i have no choice but to go along.

Originally you said Willby or Field, but I think I saw a post where you mentioned halp and m_leo. What's our choice Exalt?

I said 10 pages ago it would take an act of God to get me to switch off Willby, and then I did. So, tentatively:
                    Unvote Beast
                    Vote WIllby

To reiterate why: I don't see any world where his role is pro-town. I also suspect he might be lying about the mechanics of said role. Also, from what I'm seeing, kthx's "randomizer" gave certain well-known players here some integral roles, which makes me believe WIllby even less.

I'll full-claim now as an example of kthx's "random" seeding: I am the town Asshole. I have a 2-shot ability to hide behind someone and if someone tries to kill me the other person dies, but if that person is targeted, I die. I've been trying to be the best asshole I can be, and think I've been doing just dandy at it.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                      Exalt

I'll full-claim now as an example of kthx's "random" seeding: I am the town Asshole. I have a 2-shot ability to hide behind someone and if someone tries to kill me the other person dies, but if that person is targeted, I die. I've been trying to be the best asshole I can be, and think I've been doing just dandy at it.
                      :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4::cheesy::cheesy:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                        lol I was about to ask you why you weren't voting leo
                        WillBy What makes you put halp over vehicle?
                        I've felt like Halps (admittedly brief) time in thread has had him posting honestly, asking questions. Maybe it's just him playing as scum well, but he doesnt look "in the know" to me.
                        Vehicle hasnt been too much more active, his votes look suspect, and his justification for most of those isnt his own.

I want to be totally clear, at some point that list of town reads changed to "order I would see people lynched", which is why some people look a bit out of order. Like scarlet is low because he hasnt claimed, but voth his below field because Voth being lynched could make field look really good.

Town: willby>zeebu>exalt
                        Probably town: field>voth>jessup>kassius>scarlet
                        unsure: halp>vehicle>partyfalcon>beast>leo

at least one in the "probably town" category is almost certainly scum. Cant tell who though. Luckily we dont need every scum pegged today. At best we can get rid of 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Vehicle hasnt been too much more active, his votes look suspect, and his justification for most of those isnt his own.
                          Mother fucker the reason my "votes look suspect" to you is because I've been consistently voting for your dumbass scum self.

This thread has got to be close to 30,000 words at this point, I work full-time. I'm trying my best. If this level of activity isn't enough for you, don't @ me next signup thread.

(Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Also I just full-claimed my role, which could potentially benefit town, unlike yours.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Mother fucker the reason my "votes look suspect" to you is because I've been consistently voting for your dumbass scum self.

This thread has got to be close to 30,000 words at this point, I work full-time. I'm trying my best. If this level of activity isn't enough for you, don't @ me next signup thread.
                              Chill. Of course your votes look suspect, you have been voting me, and I know I'm town.
                              You are doing fine with activity, I just said you arent too much more active. And you arent the only one working full time, I'm fairly certain theres a reason kthx phase changes at 7am and 7pm his time. I'm at work right now (slow week). You are 4th on my lynch list, though I'm really confused by your roleclaim and will need more time to digest it

Comment

• Vote Field with me any1? Going to bed but leaving my vote there since scum who are actively spinning towns wheels so we get no where today.. When/ if I see a decent train with logic behind I may switch but still feel voth is scummy as shit and field is the way to out voth once and for all..
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X