No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to try closing this phase around 6pm central, if I can't it will be early in the morning sometime.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Hey Vehicle apologies if missed it somewhere, what are your thoughts on leo and beast?
      The thing I don't get about leo is why he made the post that he did. His 'remember' post. He wasn't on the chopping block but had been catching some heat so it just seemed like a weird post to make. I soft-lean scum for him.

Beast I don't have a read. I kept asking D1 why we were voting for him and never really got a good answer other than "he's useless." I put him close the end in my scum list because he was posting when his name was coming up but he's been noticeably absent since then.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

The thing I don't get about leo is why he made the post that he did. His 'remember' post. He wasn't on the chopping block but had been catching some heat so it just seemed like a weird post to make. I soft-lean scum for him.

Beast I don't have a read. I kept asking D1 why we were voting for him and never really got a good answer other than "he's useless." I put him close the end in my scum list because he was posting when his name was coming up but he's been noticeably absent since then.
        So you scum lean both? And on me?

You are admittedly the only one voting me who has provided a reason, which you say is my roleclaim. This is not why kassius voted me. I cant really tell why leo votes me, other than the fact that be is convinced that field, scarlet and I are conspiring. Here's all of beasts contribution this phase:
        Originally posted by Beast View Post

even if your role is useless as you say... that's such a defeatist attitude..but thanks for making my vote today easy.

VOTE WILLBY
        Originally posted by Beast View Post

but why are you also ignoring the fact that we have a "sister" serial killer/cultist in addition to mafia? Stated in previous posts by the own host?
        This is what I mean when hes useless.

These are the people who you are voting along side with. Do you think they've had a revelation, or maybe this is a dumb train?

Comment

• Out of the 4 games I've played so far, this has by far been the most abusive and derogatory, and kthx isn't even playing. Good show, chaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
            Out of the 4 games I've played so far, this has by far been the most abusive and derogatory, and kthx isn't even playing. Good show, chaps.
            Welcome back to the game, have you caught up on reading yet?

Comment

• Lots of talking, but no one is voting. WillBy is still the lead train.

Clearly, mafia has no motivation to do anything here. We are about to lynch a townie. Zero motivation to push back.

Let's move m_leo to the top. At the very least, he's a better scum read/lynch than WillBy.
              ​​​​
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                I'm going to try closing this phase around 6pm central, if I can't it will be early in the morning sometime.
                Note to all - 6pm central is half hour after I get off work, so I'll be cutting it real close and hope to be able to provide input by the end of the phase.

(Don't switch the time of phase change on my account though, I think we have had plenty of time for people to pitch in).
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  I don't know if WillBy is telling the full truth about his role, but there is one thing I can say:

Willby(4) - kassius, beast, m_leon, vehicle
                  M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
                  Halp(2) - voth, exalt
                  Field(1) - jessup
                  Beast(1) - halp

Non voters- zeebu - partyfalcon

WillBy's name isn't on the vote list, which means his voteless thing is mod confirmed.

WillBy, who would you be voting for if you had one right now?
                  Here you go. Seems like the people listening to reason are split on leo and Halp. I was hoping zeebu would drop a vote in, but apparently no, not happening. Someone budge please.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Here you go. Seems like the people listening to reason are split on leo and Halp. I was hoping zeebu would drop a vote in, but apparently no, not happening. Someone budge please.
                    We need to make them the top two trains, to force mafia into defensive mode. At least one of them is scum, if not both. It should be clear to anyone paying attention that you're low-hanging fruit and no one is defending you except people largely read as town.

I think Vehicle is scummier than halp, but I bet halp would be more entertaining on the lynch block.
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• i mean ive made it clear who i want to vote (without actually voting)

im afraid there wouldnt be enough traction before the time runs out. i'll throw it out there though:

vote party falcon

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Beast is useless, don't think he will change his vote.

The way Kassius is playing is scummy, despite my town read on him, and hasn't contributed much since early phase. Will he change his vote? Not sure. He hasn't indicated or updated his reads yet.

M_leo/Vehicle unlikely to change their votes. It'll look scummier.

Jessup - seems fixated on voth/me being scum, even though Voth could've let doctor hang on D1... Unlikely to change vote.

Voth/Exalt - I think they'll change their votes, if they log in.

Zeebu - will vote to save WillBy, but will he vote for m_leo or halp, or throw away his vote? TBD.

That leaves halp/PF. Neither have been committal to this game so could go either way.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          i mean ive made it clear who i want to vote (without actually voting)

im afraid there wouldnt be enough traction before the time runs out. i'll throw it out there though:

vote party falcon
                          I have no problems with you or anyone voting for inactives, but do push that at beginning or mid game so at least you can gain traction. I'm afraid with less than 5 hours in the phase, it's too late. So my issue here is why would you throw away your vote? Do you not scum read any of the top 3 - WillBy, m_leo, halp? It would be better if we pursue those leads and make sense of discussions that took place on D2, than going after a random inactive that provides zero answers to anything discussed today.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Beginning or mid phase* not game
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• If people are more comfortable voting PartyFalcon I'm OK with that lynch as well. He's usually more active than this, he's admitted to not reading the thread, and what he has posted has given me pause.

I've been pretty open about my opinions and my role (why anyone is calling me scummy is beyond me but whatever).

I was convinced Willby was scum but the lack of a secondary train, even on field, makes me nervous I may be wrong and we're about to lynch a townie.

I don't know. Honestly this game has so many fucked up roles it's hard for me to get a read on anyone.
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• somoene pointed out the fact that the vote count did not contain willby's vote so that lends itself in agreement with his role function at least. he doesnt have a vote today. that doesnt say a ton about his alignment though. its a pretty random role that will either benefit or hurt whatever team hes on.

i personally think PF is a better lynch and willby prompted that he actually used his ability (and lost) on pf. that leads me to believe that willby and PF wouldnt exist on the same scum team.

so there are my thoughts on willby. i dont think hes the lynch today.

nothing reached out and hit me in the face when reading though halp's and m_leo's posts. i will go back and reread and see if anything stands out.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X